Page 257 of 920 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357757 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 13786

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i need someone to give me rights now?
    O pleas massa, sha' i shiyne ya ova boots now massa?

So, to extend that, since you give no answer: The only rights one is entitled to are those can be bought with jewgold?

2a) i dont
    2b) that 'faith of old white fucks and jews'. aforementioned.

I look forward to when youre all dead.
    Apparently you just assume them.

And don't really want answers.

And if you really don't use money then there's simply no way you get to live longer than me, caveboy.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    Apparently you just assume them.

And don't really want answers.

And if you really don't use money then there's simply no way you get to live longer than me, caveboy.
    no no hosc. Dont dodge this one like some kind of illiterate bitch, youre better than that.

Who assigns 'rights'?
    Who denies my claim to 1/6billionth of human existence?

Haha. Live longer. Like it matters.

Youre poorer than i thought hosc.
    Last edited by Akzle; 2nd November 2014 at 11:22. Reason: edited, youre the other guy.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    no no hosc. Dont dodge this one like some kind of illiterate bitch, youre better than that.

Who assigns 'rights'?
    Who denies my claim to 1/6billionth of human existence?

Haha. Live longer. Like it matters.

Youre poorer than i thought hoscar.
    The only claim you can make as a human, is your right to be self aware and intelligent, just like everyone else. Whether you exercise that right or not determine what assets you get. You and mashy clearly would rather put hands out than exercise that, so are left to deal with the consequences; seems pretty ideal to me
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    beryl and daisy
    The private market looking after the needs of the population, consumer, citizens or maybe hostage?

http://www.theguardian.com/money/201...cting-families

Free Market - fuckayeah
    squeek squeek

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Trading basics explained.

"A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    beryl and daisy
    and also this

squeek squeek

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    did i mention an illiterate bitch? oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    The only claim you can make as a human, is your right to be self aware and intelligent,
    is it? really? who limits me to that claim?
    do you deny the "self/awareness" of any other species? do you deny the intelligence of any other species?
    quite a high fucking horse you're on there bog.

Whether you exercise that right or not determine what assets you get.
    so, i if make full use of that claim, and either a) ponzi scheme some cunts out of jewgold by banking or politicianing or b) go and take money off people by persuasion of a shotgun: that's sweet yeah, because i've deemed that to be a viable option?

You and mashy clearly would rather put hands out than exercise that, so are left to deal with the consequences;
    i think you miss several points (why am i even bothering, oh, by the way, i found a crate of stout i'd forgotten about this morning...) "putting my hand out" implies someone else will put something in it - not so much how i operate. i use my hands for things, like picking up the things i want, and masturbation.

but, YOU can't hardly whinge about "handouts" as you're voluntarily part of a society that endorses/provides them, so up the fuck shut.
    next.
    i think, if you ever think, you'll find that both mashy and i live with the consequences of our decisions, every day, in this way we're no more or less special than you, we're just better humans.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    did i mention an illiterate bitch? oh well.

is it? really? who limits me to that claim?
    do you deny the "self/awareness" of any other species? do you deny the intelligence of any other species?
    quite a high fucking horse you're on there bog.

so, i if make full use of that claim, and either a) ponzi scheme some cunts out of jewgold by banking or politicianing or b) go and take money off people by persuasion of a shotgun: that's sweet yeah, because i've deemed that to be a viable option?

i think you miss several points (why am i even bothering, oh, by the way, i found a crate of stout i'd forgotten about this morning...) "putting my hand out" implies someone else will put something in it - not so much how i operate. i use my hands for things, like picking up the things i want, and masturbation.

but, YOU can't hardly whinge about "handouts" as you're voluntarily part of a society that endorses/provides them, so up the fuck shut.
    next.
    i think, if you ever think, you'll find that both mashy and i live with the consequences of our decisions, every day, in this way we're no more or less special than you, we're just better humans.
    Due to target audience aptitude I went with a simplified working example. Of course other species should be afforded the same rights as their sentience allows.

If you're looking for reasons why you can't be a tin-pot dictator, the consensus of society is your answer; you don't have to like that btw, but it is the way things are.

You and mashy want thins your way, for not other reason than it is your way. And yes that way gives you more things in hand, so it is a hand out.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    You and mashy want thins your way, for not other reason than it is your way. And yes that way gives you more things in hand, so it is a hand out.
    No other reason? Putting words into someone else's mouth in order to prove a point again eh. Your yardstick looks to be missing about 35 inches.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Gotta wonder what percentage of humans are actually practicing humans. I reckon about 99%.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    i'd rank that a C-. not because you could do better, it just isn't worth failing and getting your parents all upset,
    but nor is it worth a real pass mark. i'm sure you'll muddle your way through adulthood without doing too much harm...
    other species should be afforded the same rights as their sentience allows.
    so... sentience is the only measure of worth?
    tell me bog, how sentient do you believe to be the trees?
    and their pertinence to you existence?
    and how do you feel about carrots?
    If you're looking for reasons why you can't be a tin-pot dictator, the consensus of society is your answer;
    an answer to a question neither asked nor implied..my my bog, those tinted spectacles are detracting from your observation...
    i do want things my way. so i do things my way. it goes good.

"gives me MORE things in hand"? more than what?
    and i just told you, you're not allowed to whinge about "handouts" because you do it voluntarily. so stfu.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    No other reason? Putting words into someone else's mouth in order to prove a point again eh. Your yardstick looks to be missing about 35 inches.
    i'd have said more like 3 feet...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    i'd have said more like 3 feet...
    lol, harsh, but not entirely without merit.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    The reasons you keep banging on about are moronic, and not shared by the majority of the population; so yeh, it is your imagination-over-reality wants that should be dismissed as nonsense. Not putting words into your mouth, just objectively interpreting what comes out.

i'd rank that a C-. not because you could do better, it just isn't worth failing and getting your parents all upset,
    but nor is it worth a real pass mark. i'm sure you'll muddle your way through adulthood without doing too much harm...

so... sentience is the only measure of worth?
    tell me bog, how sentient do you believe to be the trees?
    and their pertinence to you existence?
    and how do you feel about carrots?

an answer to a question neither asked nor implied..my my bog, those tinted spectacles are detracting from your observation...

i do want things my way. so i do things my way. it goes good.

"gives me MORE things in hand"? more than what?
    and i just told you, you're not allowed to whinge about "handouts" because you do it voluntarily. so stfu.
    Nope, but the sentient are the only ones who get a say.

Then be happy with doing things your way, why all the bitching about our ways?

More than you have under the current system. To give voluntarily is fine, to think you are entitled to those gifts is not.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Nope, but the sentient are the only ones who get a say.
    i'll tell that to the next typhoon.volcano/earthquake that i'm talking to...

Then be happy with doing things your way, why all the bitching about our ways?
    you've lost your way bog.

To give voluntarily is fine, to think you are entitled to those gifts is not.
    uhh. are you actually fucking retarded?
    seriously, look around you right now... are you wearing a helmet and licking the paint? are there other adults in the room wearing diapers?

who is entitled to what you "give", if not me?

Thread Information