Page 4 of 919 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Frustration for Christchurch bakery ... awesome to see that the insurance companies are playing fair.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Had a 2007 Suzuki C50T Boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Frustration for Christchurch bakery ... awesome to see that the insurance companies are playing fair.
    In the end you can only count on yourself and too many live beyond their means. By this I mean that we don't have contingency plans in place as we believe we can't afford to insure ourselves against adversity. We therefore rely on insurance and luck to bail us out.

He may have a point re: timing but he can only argue his case and see what comes of it.

The Insurance companies themselves have been hit hard by the natural disasters all around the world and it's not just the NZ insurance companies but their re-insurers overseas they rely on who are pulling the plug in an effort to survive. Don't underestimate the impact this has had on NZ insurance companies, they are facing a battle for survival right now.

Like the banking system it is all figures on paper and few, if any, banks have the cash on hand to pay out their depositors should everyone decide to withdraw. The whole world's financial system is this way and in a real crisis which we haven't seen the worst of yet. The EU itself is now in danger of complete collapse and I believe the UK will be vindicated in its stance to not support the administrative measures the EU wanted to implement.
    You don't get to be an old dog without learning a few tricks.
    Shorai Powersports batteries are very trick!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbear View Post
    In the end you can only count on yourself and too many live beyond their means. By this I mean that we don't have contingency plans in place as we believe we can't afford to insure ourselves against adversity. We therefore rely on insurance and luck to bail us out.

He may have a point re: timing but he can only argue his case and see what comes of it.

The Insurance companies themselves have been hit hard by the natural disasters all around the world and it's not just the NZ insurance companies but their re-insurers overseas they rely on who are pulling the plug in an effort to survive. Don't underestimate the impact this has had on NZ insurance companies, they are facing a battle for survival right now.

Like the banking system it is all figures on paper and few, if any, banks have the cash on hand to pay out their depositors should everyone decide to withdraw. The whole world's financial system is this way and in a real crisis which we haven't seen the worst of yet. The EU itself is now in danger of complete collapse and I believe the UK will be vindicated in its stance to not support the administrative measures the EU wanted to implement.
    We shouldn't need luck if we're insured. I understand the industry is having a hard time, but that's their business, they take peoples money and take the risk. Fucks me off that when they decide not to play by the rules of decency you end up with people like the guy above.

As for the banking system, they could print more money if they felt like it... although I guess that sends out the wrong message, much better to let people suffer and potentially die to teach those who rape the financial system a lesson. If the EU goes under, the UK will go with it, they're not that isolated.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    This is what we're paying for: Ireland's former richest person declared bankrupt

"Ireland's one-time richest person declared bankrupt, owes state-owned bank euro 2.1 billion"

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Scottish government seeks 2014 independence vote ... YAY. Of course there will be strings attached, probably to do with water and gas pipelines, at least it was last time they discussed the idea. Be great for Scotland to stop being the test bed fro Westminister stupidity.
    The funny part of this is more people in England want it than the scott's.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoristheBiter View Post
    The funny part of this is more people in England want it than the scott's.
    Wonder if I'll be illegible to vote?

Bike
    07 kx250f
    This is what we're paying for: Ireland's former richest person declared bankrupt

"Ireland's one-time richest person declared bankrupt, owes state-owned bank euro 2.1 billion"
    how the fuck do you go from having 6.7b (nz) to being bankrupt and owing the state 2.1b

1B=1000M
    fuck me... he spent 6000Mill...
    muppets..

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    In his defense the only reason why he got rich in the first place was by you lot buying "washed rocks" off him.
    He could not read or write when he left school, he sold his customers some washed rocks.......so intelligence was not really there. He had the advantage that his customers/investors were dumber than him.
    What the hell did you expect to happen with you give him $6b?
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Wonder if I'll be illegible to vote?
    One would hope the fuck not.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by avgas View Post
    In his defense the only reason why he got rich in the first place was by you lot buying "washed rocks" off him.
    He could not read or write when he left school, he sold his customers some washed rocks.......so intelligence was not really there. He had the advantage that his customers/investors were dumber than him.
    What the hell did you expect to happen with you give him $6b?
    I expect him not to end up owing another entity 2.1 billion euros. I'm sure reading and writing are a requirement for maths I guess his "backers" thought he was smart enough, given that he had amassed a fortune of billions.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    One would hope the fuck not.
    I suffered their racist abuse for years, the least they can allow me to do is vote.

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    I suffered their racist abuse for years, the least they can allow me to do is vote.
    But after all the abuse they have suffered you should be more tolerant of their behavior.
    You should learn to have more apathy toward your fellow man as those less fortunate than yourself, that only know pain and suffering at the hands of the "man" have been conditioned to behave in a determent way.

Bike
    77' CB750 Cafe Racer, 2009 Z750
    We shouldn't need luck if we're insured. I understand the industry is having a hard time, but that's their business, they take peoples money and take the risk. Fucks me off that when they decide not to play by the rules of decency you end up with people like the guy above.

As for the banking system, they could print more money if they felt like it... although I guess that sends out the wrong message, much better to let people suffer and potentially die to teach those who rape the financial system a lesson. If the EU goes under, the UK will go with it, they're not that isolated.
    Print more money? You do know about hyper inflation??
    I love the smell of twin V16's in the morning..

Bike
    Blog Entries
    But after all the abuse they have suffered you should be more tolerant of their behavior.
    You should learn to have more apathy toward your fellow man as those less fortunate than yourself, that only know pain and suffering at the hands of the "man" have been conditioned to behave in a determent way.
    I didn't give a fuck, still don't. I know I know, I should have more apathy, but I can't help it, I give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by jonbuoy View Post
    Print more money? You do know about hyper inflation??
    Yes I do. Just offset it with more unemployed.

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    I didn't give a fuck, still don't. I know I know, I should have more apathy, but I can't help it, I give a shit.

I couldn't keep a straight face while typing it either.

Thread Information