Page 5 of 919 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    "Three topless Ukrainian protesters were detained Saturday while trying to break into an invitation-only gathering of international CEOs and political leaders to call attention to the needs of the world's poor." ... silly bitches they shoulda known they were gonna be arrested for breaking a fundamental law "Davos police spokesman Thomas Hobi said the three women were taken to a police station and told that they weren't allowed to demonstrate without a permit — or naked." ... No doubt their protest was noted and the "Gangsters party in Davos." can carry on with their "Crisis! Made in Davos,". A couple of points, ahem, next time ladies remember your permit and remember to conduct yourself in an ordered manner. I dunno, protesters these days, no sense of decency and decorum.

"Police have arrested three people on suspicion of trespass after Occupy London protesters took over a former City bank." ... suspiscion? I'm pretty sure they did it. Bloody protesters, how dare they try to make use of a building that has been empty since last year... I'm sure there are big big plans for that space.

More fuckin protesters... In Senegal this time. Silly pop star not playing by the rules and telling people to protest whilst he sulks in his mansion somewhere. The people should just take who they've been given as leader and get on with it.

Oh FFS, Disabled protesters... seriously WTF is the world coming to. They should go out and get a fuckin job like the rest of us, stop crying about their conditions and how unfairly treated they believe they are... if they can make it to a protest and voice their concerns, then they can get to work or at least should be forced into work as they are able minded. Protesting indeed, aren't they supposed to be drooling into their porridge and watching Jerry Springer or somethin. Just because people who can stand up protest, it doesn't mean that you should too, alright.

"Occupy protestors return to Aotea Square" ... jesus fuckin christ they're smashing fences and damaging the grass again what is their problem... I reckon they forgot their permit.

As for Syria, a few protesters getting what they deserve, nothing really to report, just death and lies in the belief that reform and a change of government will change everything for the better.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Classified
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    "Three topless Ukrainian protesters were detained Saturday while trying to break into an invitation-only gathering of international CEOs and political leaders to call attention to the needs of the world's poor." ... silly bitches they shoulda known they were gonna be arrested for breaking a fundamental law "Davos police spokesman Thomas Hobi said the three women were taken to a police station and told that they weren't allowed to demonstrate without a permit — or naked." ... No doubt their protest was noted and the "Gangsters party in Davos." can carry on with their "Crisis! Made in Davos,". A couple of points, ahem, next time ladies remember your permit and remember to conduct yourself in an ordered manner. I dunno, protesters these days, no sense of decency and decorum.

"Police have arrested three people on suspicion of trespass after Occupy London protesters took over a former City bank." ... suspiscion? I'm pretty sure they did it. Bloody protesters, how dare they try to make use of a building that has been empty since last year... I'm sure there are big big plans for that space.

More fuckin protesters... In Senegal this time. Silly pop star not playing by the rules and telling people to protest whilst he sulks in his mansion somewhere. The people should just take who they've been given as leader and get on with it.

Oh FFS, Disabled protesters... seriously WTF is the world coming to. They should go out and get a fuckin job like the rest of us, stop crying about their conditions and how unfairly treated they believe they are... if they can make it to a protest and voice their concerns, then they can get to work or at least should be forced into work as they are able minded. Protesting indeed, aren't they supposed to be drooling into their porridge and watching Jerry Springer or somethin. Just because people who can stand up protest, it doesn't mean that you should too, alright.

"Occupy protestors return to Aotea Square" ... jesus fuckin christ they're smashing fences and damaging the grass again what is their problem... I reckon they forgot their permit.

As for Syria, a few protesters getting what they deserve, nothing really to report, just death and lies in the belief that reform and a change of government will change everything for the better.

Is your tongue stapled or permanently glued to your cheek? Lol.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Red39 View Post
    Is your tongue stapled or permanently glued to your cheek? Lol.
    glued......

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Fred Goodwin stripped of his knighthood

"LONDON (Reuters) - Britain stripped the former head of Royal Bank of Scotland of his knighthood on Tuesday, putting a banker reviled by tabloids as "Fred the Shred" alongside Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe and Romania's Nicolae Ceausescu as those who lost the high honour." ... Mugabe and Ceausescu eh... can't think of nicer fellas to have ever been given a knighthood

Peter Andre To Speak at Oxford Union

"The Union - which prides itself with a tradition for attracting speakers from the world of politics, sport, business and the arts - has previously heard from greats including Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and Albert Einstein." ... hang on .... bwaaaa aaaaaaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Fred Goodwin stripped of his knighthood

"LONDON (Reuters) - Britain stripped the former head of Royal Bank of Scotland of his knighthood on Tuesday, putting a banker reviled by tabloids as "Fred the Shred" alongside Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe and Romania's Nicolae Ceausescu as those who lost the high honour." ... Mugabe and Ceausescu eh... can't think of nicer fellas to have ever been given a knighthood

Peter Andre To Speak at Oxford Union

"The Union - which prides itself with a tradition for attracting speakers from the world of politics, sport, business and the arts - has previously heard from greats including Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and Albert Einstein." ... hang on .... bwaaaa aaaaaaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa
    To be followed by Julia Gillard

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoristheBiter View Post
    To be followed by Julia Gillard
    ... and on backing vocals Obama and Key?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Yahoo seems to be fucked, so off to the BBC

Contraceptive pill recalled in US "Around one million packets of birth control tablets are being recalled in the US, as they might not prevent pregnancy.

The pharmaceutical company Pfizer said a "packaging error" meant the doses were not correct." ... a packaging error. The population must be shrinking

NICE: Prostate cancer drug too costly for NHS ... ahhhh money. The pills are available, but the money isn't. 3 months is better than nothing, but fuck it, you're just not value for money.

Sugar tax needed, say US experts ... "In a comment in the journal Nature, Prof Lustig, a leading child obesity expert, says governments need to consider major shifts in policy, such as taxes, limiting sales of sweet food and drinks during school hours, or even stopping children from buying them below a certain age." Prohibition for kids bwaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    New crackdown on fine dodgers "The move will be followed by another crackdown next year when fine dodgers could have their driver's licence suspended if they don't cough up." ... sieg heil mutha fuckas. Go after the tax dodgers with a similar verve... tui?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Farmers hope lamb virus won't reach NZ Incurable Virus Killing Thousands Of Lambs... good for lamb exporters ... wonder if we'll see lamb flu in the near future?

Hague Warns Of 'New Cold War' Fear Over Iran "In an interview with The Daily Telegraph, he said: "(The Iranians) are clearly continuing their nuclear weapons programme." "Iran says its uranium enrichment programme is purely for civilian purposes, but Western powers suspect Tehran is trying to develop the ability to produce nuclear weapons." .... oooooo it's all so scary and we all know that the Western powers don't lie.

Grief is not an illness, doctors say "The Lancet states: "There is no such exclusion for bereavement, which means that feelings of deep sadness, loss, sleeplessness, crying, inability to concentrate, tiredness, and no appetite, which continue for more than two weeks after the death of a loved one, could be diagnosed as depression, rather than as a normal grief reaction."" .... HTFU, 2 weeks is plenty of time! must sell more pills.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Concerns over health sector budget cuts... so fuckin what! they shouldn't have overspent in the first place and if that kills a few people, tough shit!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Pentagon’s ‘Project Avatar’ replaces aliens with robots ... whilst ultimately fuckin brilliant "Now the Pentagon's slightly sinister research arm Darpa has looked to movie 'Avatar' for inspiration (reports Dailytech).

The agency has unveiled its $2.8 billion (£1.7 billion) budget for 2013"

"The research will "develop interfaces and algorithms to enable a soldier to effectively partner with a semi-autonomous bi-pedal machine and allow it to act as the soldier's surrogate." ... Soldiers

RBS Announces Results Amid Bonus Furore "Taxpayer-backed Royal Bank of Scotland is expected to announce a full year loss of £1bn - fuelling the debate about bankers' pay and bonuses."

"However according to UBS analyst John-Paul Crutchley, RBS has been one of the best performing European banks in 2012, as shares have risen nearly 40%, adding around £8bn of market value - and therefore £6.5bn to the taxpayers' investment."

"The restructuring will lead to around 3,500 job losses, on top of the 2,000 announced by the bank last summer." ... FFS when will people learn.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Israeli attack on Iran might pull US into new war... Essentially the US say they will bomb Iran if they retliate against an Israeli pre-emptive strike. Why not bomb Israel for starting the fight in the first place? isn't that how World Policing is done? Fuckin disgusting!

World Bank chief says U.S. should lead some global bodies

"The World Bank last week launched the nomination process to select a new president to succeed Zoellick when he steps down in June, inviting names from any of its 187 member countries. The Obama administration has said it would open the process to competition."

"Zoellick said the latest Greek bailout totalling 130 billion euros would merely buy time." ... What ever happened to getting the best man for the job? Oh yeah, there are different categories of best man, one who understands how things work and will do things his way and one who does what he's told. Guess which one's gonna get in .

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesCADE5H5V.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	258498

Man its like the '30s all over again....
    The Heart is the drum keeping time for everyone....

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by puddytat View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesCADE5H5V.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	258498

Man its like the '30s all over again....
    Well it worked the last time and I see no reason why it won't work again. The Sheeple are still blind after all.

Bike
    Trans NZ Broliner
    If only engineers and academics ran things, they exsmell at technical and complex matters, there would be less stupidity

But they're not manipulative enough to suck dick like most pollies who hoodwink the John like a hooker following the money trail

Thread Information