Page 640 of 920 FirstFirst ... 140540590630638639640641642650690740 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 13786

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    As peddled by your favourite peddler of fake news.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/mili...-machine-guns/
    Precisely, there is no substantiation of that story whatsoever. In fact, apart from a couple of sentences, there isn't anything stated other than conjecture; and even those few sentence makes me question their authenticity...
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    it amuses me no end when ignorant old white cunts.... ahh who am i kidding, it's not funny, just sad.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Precisely, there is no substantiation of that story whatsoever. In fact, apart from a couple of sentences, there isn't anything stated other than conjecture; and even those few sentence makes me question their authenticity...
    Yet you swallow their story about 9/11 like a cock starved whore.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Yet you swallow their story about 9/11 like a cock starved whore.
    Did Kalashnikov do a story on 9/11? That sounds like it could be an interestingly different viewpoint, can't recall it though; jog my memory?
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Did Kalashnikov do a story on 9/11?
    No - but Popular Mechanics did.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    No - but Popular Mechanics did.
    Ah, you're still way too concerned about who is publishing this stuff, instead of looking at the content and evaluating that. You should fix that, you'd end up way more educated and wouldn't have to follow me around inanely whining about whatever slight error you think you've found.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by a cock starved whore View Post
    Ah, you're still way too concerned about who is publishing this stuff, instead of looking at the content and evaluating that. You should fix that, you'd end up way more educated and wouldn't have to follow me around inanely whining about whatever slight error you think you've found.
    I'm simply pointing out your constant inconsistencies.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    I'm simply pointing out your constant inconsistencies.
    and how is that going for you?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    As peddled by your favourite peddler of fake news.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/mili...-machine-guns/

" If it has a firearm or uniform worn by enemy troops, it would open fire. Ideally, if it saw no weapon at all, it would judge the target a civilian and not open fire."

Oops! Sorry I didn't realise it was an umbrella.

Don't laugh, we had an armed offenders callout because a woman reported a guy carrying a gun which turned out to be an umbrella. Obviously that particular woman was a bad example of the human race but...
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    asides from direct x and "cos we always have" - name one.
    Best GUI experience (Gnome, KDE and X are shit)
    Native integration between your LDAP, Mail, IM and Collaboration software
    ASP, .NET
    Widest amount of Available Software
    Free Phone support for any product
    The most Secure RDBMS

so i see you have little to no grasp of dæmons. ironic, given your handle. (double pun boojah)
    Let's keep that in mind.

also, what's it called when implemented in winblows? xp? nt? 7? 10? is it the same shit? and is THAT the same as linux? or macos? or BSD?
    If I install Doom on any version of Windows - it's still called Doom. If I then install is on Mac OSX, it's still Doom - Linux, yup Doom.

and so yae - the (basically two) forks of linux do things differently. efficiently, consistently, but differently to each other.
    Something something I don't understand something - the above was precisely my point - 2 groups of Devs can't agree on something and whereas in M$ land, the Boss would tell them which method is going to be implemented and to stop bitching (resulting in Consistency, Glorious Consistency), in Open Source land, they just go off and start doing their own thing separately which ends up that on 2 different Distros, the same application has different names and different folder structures.

the fact that your choice with M$ is limited to 1, the fact that M$ does it differently (worse in every way conceivable)....doesn't negate my point. so no. your point is invalid on matters of fact.
    M$ simply enforce consistency, and the so called fact, is actually Opinion, so that DOES negate your point. That and the fact (actual facts, not Azkle opinion "facts") that Windows is still 90+% of the Market share for the Desktop OS market - if Linux was as great as you make it out to be, why is it only about 1.6% of the desktop Market?

i'm picking your rather young to the computing. M$ is shit and fails for so many half assed excuses for reasons. BSOD. look that shit up. that shit's ingrained and happens for...no good reason ever.
    the shotgun-blast approach to compatibility is bollocks. (and makes for an obese narwhal of an already fucked system) the historically shit support of OEMs has not been conducive to epic dev (but epic dev has happened in spite of) and that's something to do with.... oh right, money.
    hey, ever thought that money has fucked everything up and the world is a shittier place cos of it? i mean. you could be playing CoD on linux right now for free... but jews.

oh well. better luck next time.
    Yeah - I'll add that to the ever-increasing list of "Shit Azkle is clueless about" - I'll sum up - I started on Windows 3.11, and have probably used every major release of Windows up to and including Windows 10/Server 2016.

BSODs - Yeah, I've had a shit tonne, wonky Graphics card drivers, OverClocking fun and games, random "Fuck you" BSODs - however most of those were from everything pre Windows 7 - now sure, I've Bluescreened every release of Windows, but Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 - I can't even remember the last time I had a full Blue screen/Black Screen.

You seem to be comparing Windows of 10 - 15 years ago to today - and I'd hazzard a guess that you've probably been using *nix for about 10-15 years? which makes half your opinions out of date.

Now sure, the shotgun method is bulky and does increase the OS size (Fuck you WinSXS), but it also increases the end user experience, remember above that Windows has 90+% of the Desktop market - now you know why.

People have tried selling PCs with Linux pre-configured and when you factor in this made the PC cheaper, the Consumer STILL wasn't interested enough to change their buying habits in any meaningful way and sure some people won't change cause that is what they are used to, but most couldn't be persuaded to change, even with a lower price point...

Something Something Money Something.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Ummm as a user and a " I have no idea what I'm doing "

Linux is rock solid

And if it all goes really pear shaped

I save my home folder and reinstall everything in about 10 minutes

The other night I wanted to connect to the internet on winblows , gave up after 3 hours

U can stick that pile of Microsoft dog turd right where the sun shines when the missus puts out

Sent from my BGO-DL09 using Tapatalk
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    You mean except for the life expectancy of 12, the 80% infant mortality rates, persistent tribal warfare, the endemic parasitism, frequent plagues and the constant starvation.

Apart from that it was fucking paradise eh?

If only the bastard Europeans hadn't showed up with their fancy money and shit eh?

Seems to me you and mushman orta go find a nice cave together somewhere.
    London hasn't changed I see

Shall we compare pre whitey abbos or redskins to white van man of the same period ???

"Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Best GUI experience (Gnome, KDE and X are shit)
    again showing your lack of comprehendo. X is inbetween the colonel and GDE/KDE (or any of heother plethora of DE that YOU CAN CHOOSE. (and config to balls)
    Native integration between your LDAP, Mail, IM and Collaboration software
    ASP, .NET
    Widest amount of Available Software
    Free Phone support for any product
    The most Secure RDBMS
    ehh, that's software. working in spite of,Not because, underlying OS

no, no

no

hahahahahahahaha evr called m$??

dunno about it. but i doubt it.

If I install Doom on any version of Windows - it's still called Doom. If I then install is on Mac OSX, it's still Doom - Linux, yup Doom.
    so you try and disprove my point... by proving it?

2 groups of Devs can't agree on something and whereas in M$ land, the Boss would tell them which method is going to be implemented and to stop bitching (resulting in Consistency, Glorious Consistency), in Open Source land, they just go off and start doing their own thing separately which ends up that on 2 different Distros, the same application has different names and different folder structures.
    you're getting clos to Bog-level retard now son.
    there are STACKS of distros, not 2. and the devs do what's familiar, and what they're interested in, without bein confined by hommosexual jews.

M$ simply enforce consistency, and the so called fact, is actually Opinion, so that DOES negate your point. That and the fact (actual facts, not Azkle opinion "facts") that Windows is still 90+% of the Market share for the Desktop OS market - if Linux was as great as you make it out to be, why is it only about 1.6% of the desktop Market?
    no, they really dont, they just cripple your choices, which doesn't result in consistency, it results in gaycode.
    again "this is the way we've always whipped dead horses.
    You seem to be comparing Windows of 10 - 15 years ago to today - and I'd hazzard a guess that you've probably been using *nix for about 10-15 years? which makes half your opinions out of date.
    eh. no. i've seen every release of MS softwares. from DOS, which one of the 4 less-shit things they've done. and they all suffer the same things (10 is it's own special breed of jewry) - they're piled on top of shit code.
    but it also increases the end user experience, remember above that Windows has 90+% of the Desktop market - now you know why.
    but that experience is still poo. and again "cos we always have" isn't really justification

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian d marge View Post
    London hasn't changed I see

Shall we compare pre whitey abbos or redskins to white van man of the same period ???

Compare them for what, Lice? Dead children? Lifespan? Absolute poverty?

By all means, go right ahead.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Thread Information