Page 643 of 920 FirstFirst ... 143543593633641642643644645653693743 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 13786

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian d marge View Post
    learn how to fuck off

Sent from my BGO-DL09 using Tapatalk
    I'm mildly amused that your need for us to know what type of device you are using, is longer, more interesting & informative than the post itself.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    everytime we. go through this , I spend time , you look stupid then ignore everything else ..
    we did it with entropy , houses and interest rates , no sorry, that was the other intellectual
    Now at this point I honestly have not looked into this. but I know the knowledge our forefather's had was far superior to the garbage we have today ..
    so as I said before , if u are game, I am game and no, the CIA big book of facts doesn't cut it or I will quote articles from the sun newspaper or stuff.co.nz which ever is easier

and IF you do live on this planet you will have noticed it calling apart thanks to your and people such as your good selfs, inability to comprehend , take head out of arse and finally act upon.

Clean water , good food and a roof over your head , all within an reasonable work ( energy ) exchange ...

in this day and age ? ..... one thinks you may need to go outside more

No, no, what happens is you shoot your mouth off, I present facts showing you're wrong and you wibble about for the next several posts avoiding any rational discourse.

Break the mould, dude, track down some actual facts, show me where parasites, infant mortality, life expectancy and poverty were better before the East India Bogeyman got involved, eh?

You can add worldwide numbers with access to potable water and adequate nutrition if it's something you feel strongly about.

Or just wibble some more, I don't care, just don't expect to be taken seriously.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    you do live on a different planet. I have 2times at least from memory , done a search , one this thread I believe , and presented to you , your misconceptions . I can drag them up if you want but the question is shall we explore the original question>?

"Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    technology mate , does this automatically , kinda like digital ignition systems.

"Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    I knew this would be interesting , have a look , put down the German book , and think for your self .
    grain is playing it's evil hand , ( again , where have we seen this before , Turkey ? )
    but there is a clear difference ........

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    No, no, what happens is you shoot your mouth off, I present facts showing you're wrong and you wibble about for the next several posts avoiding any rational discourse.

Break the mould, dude, track down some actual facts, show me where parasites, infant mortality, life expectancy and poverty were better before the East India Bogeyman got involved, eh?

You can add worldwide numbers with access to potable water and adequate nutrition if it's something you feel strongly about.

Or just wibble some more, I don't care, just don't expect to be taken seriously.
    you do live on a different planet. I have 2times at least from memory , done a search , one this thread I believe , and presented to you , your misconceptions . I can drag them up if you want but the question is shall we explore the original question>?

I see you edited to remove reference to "my misconceptions"

Nevermind, I think this is what you had in mind? https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1130741087

Where you insisted that your own numbers and calculations proved you were right?

As for the original question: it was my question: "show me where parasites, infant mortality, life expectancy and poverty were better before the East India Bogeyman got involved"

How many times do you want me to ask it before you produce anything but "wibble"?
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    u need only to ask once
    I didn't edit anything I rarely do
    and unlike u I need some time to look into things to form an opinion
    and as it stands , I've just read through 2 medical reports and now reading through some native archives
    as I said , very interesting

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    fuck of bogan , you as the only person on my ignore list and I can still see Ur posts ... what does one have to do to erase you from this medium ..There is hope for Ocean , I would even and have offered to buy him a beer . I may disagree , and even enjoy his rather one sided replys
    but you have a mental disorder,. period ,

He ain't the only one on my ignore list, but same as you, his posts still show. Will have to do it by eye instead.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    u need only to ask once
    I didn't edit anything I rarely do
    and unlike u I need some time to look into things to form an opinion
    and as it stands , I've just read through 2 medical reports and now reading through some native archives
    as I said , very interesting

I find a good source for this sort of info is reading the dietary changes and effects on indigenous populations in modern time. The direct link is without question. Sadly interesting reading out there. I'd say leave the moron be, but to be fair, he reminds me just how exceptionally stupid people can be. He makes politicians look good.

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I find a good source for this sort of info is reading the dietary changes and effects on indigenous populations in modern time. The direct link is without question. Sadly interesting reading out there. I'd say leave the moron be, but to be fair, he reminds me just how exceptionally stupid people can be. He makes politicians look good.
    So far its been fascinating reading
    turns out that a grain based diet aint so hot but a varied diet , as u get from nomadic people is a lot better .. BOTH groups had early child hood woes BUT the evidence of the child mortality rate (for both groups) is a best guess , it also depends on WHEN u is , for example the the great war to end all wars , dropped the figure a tad , so did the plague ...and those Spanish blankets

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    He ain't the only one on my ignore list, but same as you, his posts still show. Will have to do it by eye instead.
    Hack the system, down with conformist fat cat's ignoristic ideals!

turns out that a grain based diet aint so hot but a varied diet , as u get from nomadic people is a lot better .. BOTH groups had early child hood woes BUT the evidence of the child mortality rate (for both groups) is a best guess , it also depends on WHEN u is , for example the the great war to end all wars , dropped the figure a tad , so did the plague ...and those Spanish blankets
    You're thinking there was a pretty big rise (10x) leading up to the 1800s from the days of nomads then? Did the industrial revolution kill heaps of kids before propelling society towards the technical wonders that have reduced childhood mortality by a factor of 10x?

https://ourworldindata.org/child-mortality/
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    husaberg
    technology mate , does this automatically , kinda like digital ignition systems.

You can turn it off you know....
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    You can turn it off you know....
    Might be a windows only option
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Might be a windows only option
    Yeah.............
    I have Never heard anyone bragging about how great android is
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Fo shizzle. One of the dietary ones I was reading compared a two of areas where there were Aborigines. One group had a life expectancy of 69.7 and one 57.1. Needless to say that most of the elder living population were still eating according to their customs. The other lot were eating the modern day diet. Go figure eh.

Thread Information