Page 689 of 920 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689690691699739789 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 13786

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Have I called for the Ad to be Censured? No? Try again.
    I read his post and thought that sounded like a blatant lie... and of course it was. You're arguing with someone who is not operating in good faith... it's a fools errand.

Bike
    husaberg
    Not at all, it's a simple statement of fact:

Becoming a Parent is such a dramatic, life-altering event that you cannot know how and what you will do without living it.
    Too be fair TDL, i doubt with his extreme level of narcissism, he would be able to experience as someone without hisd personalty disorder would.
    All that would change is he would be even more envious of yet another person getting attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    missed the new schedule but only just.
    Surely if it is so important SOMEONE in the DHB/ system or your doctor who SHOULD HAVE noticed the lack of overlap and contacted parents etc? At least you could have been given a choice.

I know there are people who are unable to have certain vaccinations due to a reactions.

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    R6
    You're saying something about Bait and Switch? I've never claimed everyone who isn't a Feminist shares my ideas. I've simply pointed to a number of things that are hyper-successful that depict a variant of traditional Masculinity, from the overwhelming success of those things - it is a sound conclusion that the Majority supports that depiction. Contrast that with this Gillette ad, it's a sound conclusion that the Majority DOESN'T support it.

When we further take multiple different instances of once profitable IP/Companies swallowing the Kool-Aid, the outcome (which you are ignoring) is clear: Go Woke, Get Broke.

The ideal of Masculinity is the Best a Man can be. It's not a Bait and Switch. Try again.

Whilst there are cultural variations, there are also cultural universals - these ARE determined by Consensus.

Let's look at what I've actually said in relation to the Gillette ad shall we?

So, you're telling me things I already stated as if it forms something like a 'Gotcha'...

The one interesting thing from the article is when they talk about the lead time between purchases (often several months to a year) - which, will probably result in a slow decline of sales from about the 3 month mark after the Ad was released.

Do I need to quote what I actually said again to you? I thought 3 times would be enough for you to understand it, but clearly not. I said you have stood idly by and were happy with Censorship. Your happiness on a subject is the proof I used to show that you support it.

Which were then shut down by the same forces that censured him previously - kinda of a relevant point you are omitting.

Is this like your "Can't be a PM cause she's a Woman" Lie? Where you just make up what you want me to have said and ignore the direct quotation I provided?

Is that how much the Cult of Social Justice has warped your grasp on reality?
    That is not a sound conclusion. Correlation does not imply causation.

They are not the same. The terms have clearly different definitions. Universals are not defined by consensus, the observed consensus is what makes them a universal. How do you fail so much in matters of basic logic?

You keep saying go woke, go broke etc, yet for the topic at hand, this has clearly not happened. There has clearly not been a major rejection by the majority. So now you're backpedaling as usual.

Which is different from when you said I had called for the censorship. It is also wrong, as we disagree on what free speech is, supporting a thing which does not violate free speech, does not mean I am hypocritical in my support of free speech.

And from there, were other elsewheres to go, other online forums, offline meetings, talking to strangers in the street, etc. His right to free speech was not curtailed.

No, you said it only a few pages ago, when I asked if you believed I had done those things (in reference to a list of things you mentioned). Post 10275 and a couple of preceeding ones. The bait and switch to a different quotation, after-backpedalling, is irrelevant.

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    I read his post and thought that sounded like a blatant lie... and of course it was. You're arguing with someone who is not operating in good faith... it's a fools errand.
    Pray tell, what was the blatant lie?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post
    Surely if it is so important SOMEONE in the DHB/ system or your doctor who SHOULD HAVE noticed the lack of overlap and contacted parents etc? At least you could have been given a choice.

I know there are people who are unable to have certain vaccinations due to a reactions.
    The NZ schedule changed it was the same for everyone else, the risk level for the children was no different than any other child born in NZ born about e 2004 for my son or 2003 for my daughter.
    Its just bad luck unfortunately, the number were just not in his favour. But for anyone one especially those without kids to go on about how harmless diseases like chicken pox and Measles etc are maybe they should shut their gobs and leave it to medical experts to advise parents about vaccination. Rather than spread there ill formed third hand conspiracy crap.
    The day after my daughter was noticed to have Chickenpox there was a story in the paper about a major outbreak in a town 40Km's away
    We have followed the NZ vaccinatio schedules to the letter.
    I never had chicken pox until i was 22 my partner 18. neither our or our daughters case was anything like my sons who was more chicken pox than child. He was given all the appropriate medical attention throughout.
    Unfortunately due to the incubation period had likely caught the chickenpox even before our daughter showed any symptoms. So our isolated our daughter from him was not enough.
    Hes likely going to be admitted again later today as he cant drink anything due to further mouth ulcers and lip legions, again becoming worse.
    His legs are randomly going blue he is developing sudden red rashes on his legs that appear and disappear suddenly, Despite the local anesthetic his mouth is being treated with hes in pretty bad pain and cant eat.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    But for anyone one especially those without kids to go on about how harmless diseases like chicken pox and Measles etc are maybe they should shut their gobs and leave it to medical experts to advise parents about vaccination. Rather than spread there ill formed third hand conspiracy crap.
    Despite not having children I still have first hand experience with both measles and chickenpox.

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    That's a total bummer Husaberg.

I have been that person who gave someone else a disease which almost killed them. I was quite unaware of what I had done, as my symptoms were minimal.

You just never know.

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
    That is not a sound conclusion. Correlation does not imply causation.
    Then why does it happen with predictable regularity, enough that there is now a witty phrase for it?

One can make a theory based on a faulty premise, but if the theory makes accurate predictions, then clearly it has some validity.

However, Considering in all the cases, people have stated their reasons (that would be the Causation part) - then perhaps you should listen - but of course, you won't - you refuse to hear or read anything that is deemed Heretical by the Cult of Social Justice.

They are not the same. The terms have clearly different definitions. Universals are not defined by consensus, the observed consensus is what makes them a universal. How do you fail so much in matters of basic logic?
    They are intrinsically Linked. A man cannot be the best he can be without being Masculine. Since I know you will refute this part, I'll put it simple like: Men won't follow them, Women won't fuck them.

What Masculinity is, has been defined and re-defined by Consensus - It's the traits that Women sexually select for and it's the traits that Men look for when electing a leader. Thus, in any definition, 'The best a Man can be' is not defined by oneself, but by ones peers. These traits are universal. You may argue about how much or how prominent certain traits should be to truly be considered 'the best' - but that's not what you are arguing, You're making some form of quasi Tabula Rasa argument, in order to justify the ideological usurping of what Masculinity actually is.

You keep saying go woke, go broke etc, yet for the topic at hand, this has clearly not happened. There has clearly not been a major rejection by the majority. So now you're backpedaling as usual.
    How is this Backpedaling, since I stated it, clearly before you referenced it? Are you high?

The goal of an Advert is to sell/promote product/services. The Goal of an Advertising company is to have their Advert go Viral in order to maximize exposure and social impact and therefore maximize the the sales of the product, by reaching the largest possible Audience.

The advert certainly went Viral, yet has not generated any additional Sales. That's a failure of an Ad. The only new information in your article is the point about the lead time of Razor sales.

Which is different from when you said I had called for the censorship. It is also wrong, as we disagree on what free speech is, supporting a thing which does not violate free speech, does not mean I am hypocritical in my support of free speech.
    I've posted up the Quotation from what I said, you're still trying to claim I said something different.

I'm getting tired of you blatantly lying, even when I've given you the exact, correct quotation. Post up, from this thread, what you accuse me of saying - or admit you're a lying Cunt.

And from there, were other elsewheres to go, other online forums, offline meetings, talking to strangers in the street, etc. His right to free speech was not curtailed.
    Right, so if a large organizations censures you, it's not a restriction because you can go into hiding and furtively have clandestine meetings.

Hypocrite.

No, you said it only a few pages ago, when I asked if you believed I had done those things (in reference to a list of things you mentioned). Post 10275 and a couple of preceeding ones. The bait and switch to a different quotation, after-backpedalling, is irrelevant.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    husaberg
    That's a total bummer Husaberg.

I have been that person who gave someone else a disease which almost killed them. I was quite unaware of what I had done, as my symptoms were minimal.

You just never know.
    Don't feel sorry for me, thats not why i shared this, if you should be sorry for anyone here is Katman he reads this and he continues on trolling just the same about vaccines, imagine just how pathetic his life must be.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    R6
    Then why does it happen with predictable regularity, enough that there is now a witty phrase for it?

One can make a theory based on a faulty premise, but if the theory makes accurate predictions, then clearly it has some validity.

However, Considering in all the cases, people have stated their reasons (that would be the Causation part) - then perhaps you should listen - but of course, you won't - you refuse to hear or read anything that is deemed Heretical by the Cult of Social Justice.

They are intrinsically Linked. A man cannot be the best he can be without being Masculine. Since I know you will refute this part, I'll put it simple like: Men won't follow them, Women won't fuck them.

What Masculinity is, has been defined and re-defined by Consensus - It's the traits that Women sexually select for and it's the traits that Men look for when electing a leader. Thus, in any definition, 'The best a Man can be' is not defined by oneself, but by ones peers. These traits are universal. You may argue about how much or how prominent certain traits should be to truly be considered 'the best' - but that's not what you are arguing, You're making some form of quasi Tabula Rasa argument, in order to justify the ideological usurping of what Masculinity actually is.

How is this Backpedaling, since I stated it, clearly before you referenced it? Are you high?

The goal of an Advert is to sell/promote product/services. The Goal of an Advertising company is to have their Advert go Viral in order to maximize exposure and social impact and therefore maximize the the sales of the product, by reaching the largest possible Audience.

The advert certainly went Viral, yet has not generated any additional Sales. That's a failure of an Ad. The only new information in your article is the point about the lead time of Razor sales.

I've posted up the Quotation from what I said, you're still trying to claim I said something different.

I'm getting tired of you blatantly lying, even when I've given you the exact, correct quotation. Post up, from this thread, what you accuse me of saying - or admit you're a lying Cunt.

Right, so if a large organizations censures you, it's not a restriction because you can go into hiding and furtively have clandestine meetings.

Hypocrite.

Correlation does not imply causation. How the fuck can you possibly think a witty catchphrase can change that? Some people stating some reasons, does not constitute causation for the whole.

Yeh, I will disagree with that. But it's a gish gallop there is no point traveling down. By equating the two, you seek to bypass a point that you know we disagree on, this is bait and switch. If it si the same, there is no reason for you not to use the term I would prefer; by trying to use a different term, you are implicitly confirming that there is a difference. Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

So, they have gone woke right? but they have not gone broke? In your mind a failure, a mass rejection, has been downgraded to a situation in which there is no change? And that somehow isn't backpedaling...

I've given you the post, to refresh your memeory you said:
    "Have I ever called for the censuring of you or any member who posts anti-vax material? Have I ever asked the Mods to delete posts or restrict your freedoms in anyway?"
    to which I replied
    "Have I done the same for the causes as above?"
    and you replied "yes", from post 10275 as I just mentioned

Precisely, freedom of speech means you can say what you like, it does not guarantee where you can say it. Why should I have to listen to other peoples hate filled invective? No hypocrisy, just and understanding of the concept; how did Alex Jones' lawsuits against those companies go anyway? Did the US judicial system agree with your interpretation of the concept? Do the majority agree with your interpretation of the concept? How can you hold that your interpretation is the correct one if you do not have majority support, by your logic about the term of masculinity, surely you have to give up on your interpretation or at least acknowledge it is a twisted parady if it does not have majority support.

See this is why you will always be outclassed by anyone of significant intellect, you simply don't understand the core concepts of how to be logical, you can parody them but your obvious bias shows them to be a very poor imitation indeed.

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Katman
    Please dont bring that member into this.

I just thought it should have been on someone's radar that there were cases that should be covered.

One of my customers regularly has oversight and we pay for it. I feel that in their case there are no excuses.
    But they get away with it...... again and again and again.

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Correlation does not imply causation. How the fuck can you possibly think a witty catchphrase can change that? Some people stating some reasons, does not constitute causation for the whole.
    Right, so aaaaalll the people that say they aren't doing something for a specific reason are just outliers... And there's the great big mass of people that really REALLY Love Social Justice, but for some reason, they never seem to actually buy any of the products or use any of the services...

Your delusions have reached Fever Pitch.

there is no reason for you not to use the term I would prefer;
    Because the post-modernists love to play word games. I refuse to use your Terms, I use, instead, the Terms that have the majority support.

by trying to use a different term, you are implicitly confirming that there is a difference. Thanks for playing, better luck next time.
    You know you can have 2 separate words, that share an intrinsic link? Well, I think you know it, but as above - you're playing word games to try and dig yourself out of the hole.

So, they have gone woke right? but they have not gone broke? In your mind a failure, a mass rejection, has been downgraded to a situation in which there is no change? And that somehow isn't backpedaling...
    Did you read your article about Lead times? Is Gillette going to go completely broke, unlikely - are they going to suffer in the long run for pandering to the identity politics SJWs - Absolutely.

I've given you the post, to refresh your memeory you said:
    "Have I ever called for the censuring of you or any member who posts anti-vax material? Have I ever asked the Mods to delete posts or restrict your freedoms in anyway?"
    to which I replied
    "Have I done the same for the causes as above?"
    and you replied "yes", from post 10275 as I just mentioned
    Right, so you agree, it's not something I said, it's what you wanted me to say - my "yes" was in reference to what I actually said, Accused you of and have quoted.

Anything else is just your projection.

Precisely, freedom of speech means you can say what you like, it does not guarantee where you can say it. Why should I have to listen to other peoples hate filled invective? No hypocrisy, just and understanding of the concept;
    Actually, it does guarantee where you can say it, Does the term "Public Space" mean anything to you?

If you don't want to listen, walk away. Suffice to say, in the above Statement is all the Hypocrisy I accused you of.

how did Alex Jones' lawsuits against those companies go anyway? Did the US judicial system agree with your interpretation of the concept? Do the majority agree with your interpretation of the concept?
    To my knowledge, he's not started one. In this instance, parts of Twitter have been declared "Public Spaces" and thus coming under the protection of the 1st Amendment. Just let that sink in for a while.

How can you hold that your interpretation is the correct one if you do not have majority support, by your logic about the term of masculinity, surely you have to give up on your interpretation or at least acknowledge it is a twisted parady if it does not have majority support.
    See above.

See this is why you will always be outclassed by anyone of significant intellect, you simply don't understand the core concepts of how to be logical, you can parody them but your obvious bias shows them to be a very poor imitation indeed.
    If that's the case - why would you need to blatantly lie multiple times?

I've backed up what I've said, you've failed to do so.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    R6
    Right, so aaaaalll the people that say they aren't doing something for a specific reason are just outliers... And there's the great big mass of people that really REALLY Love Social Justice, but for some reason, they never seem to actually buy any of the products or use any of the services...

Your delusions have reached Fever Pitch.

Because the post-modernists love to play word games. I refuse to use your Terms, I use, instead, the Terms that have the majority support.

You know you can have 2 separate words, that share an intrinsic link? Well, I think you know it, but as above - you're playing word games to try and dig yourself out of the hole.

Did you read your article about Lead times? Is Gillette going to go completely broke, unlikely - are they going to suffer in the long run for pandering to the identity politics SJWs - Absolutely.

Right, so you agree, it's not something I said, it's what you wanted me to say - my "yes" was in reference to what I actually said, Accused you of and have quoted.

Anything else is just your projection.

Actually, it does guarantee where you can say it, Does the term "Public Space" mean anything to you?

If you don't want to listen, walk away. Suffice to say, in the above Statement is all the Hypocrisy I accused you of.

To my knowledge, he's not started one. In this instance, parts of Twitter have been declared "Public Spaces" and thus coming under the protection of the 1st Amendment. Just let that sink in for a while.

See above.

If that's the case - why would you need to blatantly lie multiple times?

I've backed up what I've said, you've failed to do so.
    If you had decent stats to show the extent of those 'all' it'd be a different story, you conjecture isn't going to cut it though. Thinking in terms of causation shouldn't cause you to fly off the handle like this...

yeh let us know when that actually happens and you might have a point. Until then, the situation which has not shown signs of change, can't be considered a failure or mass rejection.

There was three quotes with clear context and linkage to give that conversation; this backpedaling you are now attempting was as predictable as it is transparent. But I'll play along, what is the quote that 'yes' was referring to which you actually said, and what was the meaning of it?

To which definition do you refer? I was talking about the concept.

By that logic it's a slam dunk then, wonder why he hasn't fought for his rights, or that majority you keep talking of hasn't helped him fight for his rights. Possibly because you conclusion is completely in error

What blatant lies?

Bike
    husaberg
    Please dont bring that member into this.

I just thought it should have been on someone's radar that there were cases that should be covered.

One of my customers regularly has oversight and we pay for it. I feel that in their case there are no excuses.
    But they get away with it...... again and again and again.
    Id hate anyone else to go through this let alone my son., but as i have said its i understand a pretty rare thing, just a bad series of co incidents.
    I had read extesively about chickenpox and other potential deaths vaccination stops i had never even seen Stevens-Johnson.
    Hopefully now chickenpox has been added to the national schedule is going to be rarer and rarer ever year.
    unsubscribe
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information