Page 698 of 920 FirstFirst ... 198598648688696697698699700708748798 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 13799

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Broken families are a risk factor in Suicide.
    Prominent Feminists have called for the Break up of Family unit.

But in your mind- these two things are completely unrelated...

I'll ask again - do you accept that if I post up exact quotations (as you demanded) from a well respected Psychologist, you'll retract all of your BS statements? Curiously, you are quite silent on this.

Nice Strawman, try again - this time, reference what I've actually said.

Since this is the umpteenth time you've got it wrong, the only thing I've claimed is that the rise in Male suicides (so no comparison in that statement to Women) is related to the pushing of certain Feminist ideas and policies.

I've acknowledged it's true, what you ignore is more males ACTUALLY DIE from Suicide.

I consider death to be the more permanent and serious of the 2 issues.

And I've provided it, referencing it back to your Facts. You repeatedly ignore this.

More twaddle - how do you explain the disparity in the likes of Britain where Firearm ownership is much more difficult? Not to mention that only a small percentage of suicides use Firearms (except the US).

What I think you mean to say is that when Men decide to kill themselves, they use means which are very violent and instantly lethal. It's almost like there's some biology at work here, where the more Violent of the Genders uses more Violent means....

It's even funnier when you brought up the Recidivism rate - ignoring the main reason why women have a higher recidivism rate than men: Men actually kill themselves, so there's no possibility to try again.

Cool - let's entertain that Analogy shall we - if you can just point to prominent Feminists seeking policies that are directly in line with the risk factors you yourself identify, then I'll allow it.

Double funny because I pointed out that Intersectional policies (which is what I'm critiquing) have a shitty track record for their predictive merits, yet - curiously, you've gone all shy on this point. Afterall, if it was just that I hated the Mental Health Foundation (I don't), then it would be an easy win for you - but we both know that the ideology (which is what I actually hold disdain for) has had multiple real-world implementations where the opposite effect from their predictive model occurred, and it's on that basis that I claim superiority.

Just like anyone would claim superiority over a 'scientist' who contended that Gravity caused things to float upward from the ground.

If not, it's a Red Herring.
    You are talking utter bollocks, talking round and round in circles. Yet never producing anything. You only ever produce is your own opinion.
    You never answer a question you just constantly change the subject, you claim any department or group that opposes your view is biased. Yet never produce any evidence at all. Although the groups you call biased have screeds of supporting data.
    You claim to have produced evidence to show you are right, yet have never produced anytrhing.
    You give few quotes from some feminist and somehow in your head think that is evidence that it has caused male suicides, where is the evidence it has?
    For ever feminist quote you produce i could post a misogynistic rant. No ones claiming these make women commit suicide.
    It's time for you to stop katspaming the thread and produce this evidence you say you have posted, yet haven't , Evidence that directly links radical feminism to male suicides, from credible sources.

post it HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    You are talking utter bollocks, talking round and round in circles. Yet never producing anything. You only ever produce is your own opinion.
    You never answer a question you just constantly change the subject, you claim any department or group that opposes your view is biased. Yet never produce any evidence at all. Although the groups you call biased have screeds of supporting data.
    I've not changed the subject at all, I've answered all your questions, you've just ignored the inconvenient answers. I'll note you've still not agreed to the standard of proof for a citation that I set out, based on what you've put forth as evidence. One wonders why you'd decline to do so...

I've presented the evidence, from well respected figureheads of Feminism advocating for the breakdown of the nuclear family unit. You've still not addressed this point, except to try and dismiss it with nothing but character assassinations (which, given how prominent those that I cited are, is doubly hilarious).

You refuse to acknowledge a link between the advocacy of the breaking down of the family unit and the risk factor you, yourself, identified associated with that.

Why won't you honestly argue this point? But of course, we both know the answer - to do so would invalidate your reasons for dismissal. Which forms a rather nice circular bit of 'logic'.

You claim to have produced evidence to show you are right, yet have never produced anytrhing.
    You give few quotes from some feminist and somehow in your head think that is evidence that it has caused male suicides, where is the evidence it has?
    Not, 'Some Feminists' - try again, try 'Among the most influential Feminists of the 20th Century' - Do you wish to retract your 'fact' that Divorce and single parenthood is a risk factor for Suicide? Because there is your evidence. I'll simply repeat that you are ignoring this.

For ever feminist quote you produce i could post a misogynistic rant. No ones claiming these make women commit suicide.
    Really? Are you sure that no one has ever claimed that mean things said to Wahmens might cause them to commit suicide?

You sure about that?
    I mean, Really Sure?
    The recent suicide of teenager Hannah Smith who hanged herself after she was taunted on-line,
    It's not like this hasn't been one of the talking points of Online Feminism for the last 5 years or anything, deliberately misrepresenting data to promote the narrative that all women are victims to a Kabal of Evil Men, therefore we must use the government to censure them

But I guess this goes to show just how clueless you are in this area - like when you said Women have a higher success rate than men....

It's time for you to stop katspaming the thread and produce this evidence you say you have posted, yet haven't , Evidence that directly links radical feminism to male suicides, from credible sources.

post it HERE
    Do you accept the standard of evidence that I set out, based on what you've put forward? So far you've ignored and dismissed, via attempted discreditation what I have posted.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blade '12
    Jordan Peterson on fire on gender equality. Julie Ann Genter take note.

Bike
    Blade '12
    The chick in this ad is channeling Cindy our leader... spooky.

https://www.facebook.com/NZNATS/videos/495106447684628/

Bike
    Sold

Was he too good to be true?

A documentary exposing Jordan Peterson's agenda to subvert and destroy the rising political right wing, and neutralize European nationalism. - -

Bike
    husaberg
    I've not changed the subject at all, I've answered all your questions, you've just ignored the inconvenient answers. I'll note you've still not agreed to the standard of proof for a citation that I set out, based on what you've put forth as evidence. One wonders why you'd decline to do so...

I've presented the evidence, from well respected figureheads of Feminism advocating for the breakdown of the nuclear family unit. You've still not addressed this point, except to try and dismiss it with nothing but character assassinations (which, given how prominent those that I cited are, is doubly hilarious).

You refuse to acknowledge a link between the advocacy of the breaking down of the family unit and the risk factor you, yourself, identified associated with that.

Why won't you honestly argue this point? But of course, we both know the answer - to do so would invalidate your reasons for dismissal. Which forms a rather nice circular bit of 'logic'.

Not, 'Some Feminists' - try again, try 'Among the most influential Feminists of the 20th Century' - Do you wish to retract your 'fact' that Divorce and single parenthood is a risk factor for Suicide? Because there is your evidence. I'll simply repeat that you are ignoring this.

Really? Are you sure that no one has ever claimed that mean things said to Wahmens might cause them to commit suicide?

You sure about that?
    I mean, Really Sure?

It's not like this hasn't been one of the talking points of Online Feminism for the last 5 years or anything, deliberately misrepresenting data to promote the narrative that all women are victims to a Kabal of Evil Men, therefore we must use the government to censure them

But I guess this goes to show just how clueless you are in this area - like when you said Women have a higher success rate than men....

Do you accept the standard of evidence that I set out, based on what you've put forward? So far you've ignored and dismissed, via attempted discreditation what I have posted.
    Which part of post the evidence here did you miss?
    post or Poseidon off.
    Here is the place you are to post the evidence
    HERE

In the above post you linked two articles that upset you put the exact words statement and sentences you have an issue with
    HERE

AS for the rest of your stuff you are one of Trumps most ardent supporters on KB
    Trump is the US president the most powerful person in the world
    even more powerful the germaine greer or a hundred other feminists no one has heard of let alone read.
    How many times did you condeme Trump for what he said about being a rich and famous man
    When it com,es to women what was it you can do anything you want to them.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Sold

Our current world is being eroded out from under our feet - hush now let it be!

LA Drowning In Homeless Street Slums, Filth, Disease? - - https://rense.com/general96/la-drown...th-disease.php -

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    post or Poseidon off.
    HERE

In the above post you linked two articles that upset you put the exact words statement and sentences you have an issue with
    HERE
    There's that retarded pedantic child again.

Bike
    husaberg
    There's that retarded pedantic child again.
    So whats the odds on this week for when you are back in the sin bin again
    Anyone would think you only troll post to get attention.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    So whats the odds on this week for when you are back in the sin bin again.
    Well I suppose that all depends on the amount of effort you put into crying to the moderators.

Knock yourself out.

Bike
    husaberg
    Well I suppose that all depends on the amount of effort you put into crying to the moderators.

Knock yourself out.
    You seem to have it Arse backwards as normal, you get binned for what you say rather than what anyone else says.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    post or Poseidon off.
    HERE
    Do you accept the Standard of evidence I laid out previously? I've articulated a standard, based on what you've posted, yet curiously you are reluctant to agree with this standard.

HERE
    I posted 3 articles Deary, with all the frothing at the mouth you are doing, I can understand that fundamentals such as Logic, reading and counting can fall by the wayside.

It's simple really though, nothing in the articles upset me, it was a demonstration that your assertion that:

Is not only incorrect, it's actually the opposite - they've been bitching and whining about that for years. Remember when Anita Sarkeesian (Con-woman, faux gamer extraordinaire) got invited to the UN (That's the United Nations - kinda a big deal) to talk about Online Harassment and it's effect on Women (and yes, that includes Suicide)?

Add in for bonus points that you've been trying to attack my Credibility: Yet, I'm not the one who has posted multiple things that are the opposite to reality.

AS for the rest of your shit you are one of Trumps most ardent supporters on KB
    Trump is the US president the most powerful person in the world
    even more powerful the germaine greer or a hundred other feminists no one has herd of let alone read.
    How many times did you condeme Trump for what he said about being a rich and famous man
    When it com,es to women what was it you can do anything you want to them.
    Why are you bringing up Trump? Doubly funny when:

You never answer a question you just constantly change the subject,
    But to answer the Question: I've never condemned him. Groupies are a thing. Women like rich and powerful Men, and as such the Women ALLOW said Men to do things they wouldn't for other people.

If you have a problem with that - I suggest you take it up with the Women who decide what the acceptable limits are for them and their body and with Whom.

Bike
    husaberg
    Do you accept the Standard of evidence I laid out previously? I've articulated a standard, based on what you've posted, yet curiously you are reluctant to agree with this standard.

I posted 3 articles Deary, with all the frothing at the mouth you are doing, I can understand that fundamentals such as Logic, reading and counting can fall by the wayside.

It's simple really though, nothing in the articles upset me, it was a demonstration that your assertion that:

Is not only incorrect, it's actually the opposite - they've been bitching and whining about that for years. Remember when Anita Sarkeesian (Con-woman, faux gamer extraordinaire) got invited to the UN (That's the United Nations - kinda a big deal) to talk about Online Harassment and it's effect on Women (and yes, that includes Suicide)?

Add in for bonus points that you've been trying to attack my Credibility: Yet, I'm not the one who has posted multiple things that are the opposite to reality.

Why are you bringing up Trump? Doubly funny when:

But to answer the Question: I've never condemned him. Groupies are a thing. Women like rich and powerful Men, and as such the Women ALLOW said Men to do things they wouldn't for other people.

If you have a problem with that - I suggest you take it up with the Women who decide what the acceptable limits are for them and their body and with Whom.
    Post it Here

And Here

Seeing as you keep saying you have posted it, it won't be hard for you to do it again then, Unless off course you haven't posted it previously and you can't.

As for the article show me the claims where it says the articles make women commit suicide.
    I asked you to post the objectionable material, you didn't do so.

ps of course why would you condemn Trump being a RICH WHITE/ORANGE MAN OF COURSE HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING HE WANTS TO DO AND WHEN.
    WOMEN, CHILDREN, SHIT WHATEVER HE WANTS
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list...ry?id=51956410
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/w...7-12?r=US&IR=T
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    R6
    That sounds a lot like Backpedaling... As for 'if I weren't lying...' I've not edited those posts, you can clearly see the accusation I made against you - so I'm not sure how this would even be a question.

Although given your previous efforts to strip any and all context, I shouldn't be surprised.

Can you point previously in this discussion where you've outlined them? If not, the timing is suspect at the very least.

This could be forgiven, however the subsequent wrangling we see below removes any inclination I have to grant benefit of the doubt.

This is you, it's what you say, you are the one applying the standard and the exception and are doing so entirely at your whim - stop trying to make it out to be anything other than this. All you are doing is attempting to hide your inadequacies, but I'm not buying it.
    No, just calling you out. If you had context that was applicable to add, you could add it. You can't because you are lying about it's applicability. You were asked a simple question, and gave a simple answer. You now refuse to answer the same question with different phrasing. You also refuse to back up your assertions that there was other relevant context.

The exception was always present in my standard, just because you were not aware of it, doesn't mean it was not there. I have explained my exception and standard to you, you cannot argue against the logic, so you pointlessly argue against their admission.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Post it Here

And Here

Seeing as you keep saying you have posted it, it won't be hard for you to do it again then, Unless off course you haven't posted it previously and you can't.
    Do you accept the Standard of Evidence?

ps of course why would you condemn Trump being a RICH WHITE/ORANGE MAN OF COURSE HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING HE WANTS TO DO AND WHEN.
    WOMEN, CHILDREN, SHIT WHATEVER HE WANTS
    I've never said that, I said that the Women were free to set the limits for themselves and their bodies. If that means people who are worth over $X can do whatever, that's their business.

Why are you concerned as to what Women allow some men to do to them? Are you Jealous?

As for the article show me the claims where it says the articles make women commit suicide.
    I asked you to post the objectionable material, you didn't you haven't.
    ‘Cyberbullying’, is one form of cyber violence which has been well-studied and defined in detail by the EU institutions. It is understood as a form of cyber harassment most commonly affecting minors, regardless of their gender. It consists of repeated aggressive online behaviour with the objective of frightening and undermining someone’s self-esteem or reputation, which sometimes pushes vulnerable individuals to depression and suicide.
    Women’s self-harm is being fuelled by misogyny
    And since you clearly articulated that Self-harm is a risk factor for Suicide, and your quote was 'Mysoginistic Rant' - would that be sufficient or will you need to do some more Hand waiving?

Thread Information