Page 737 of 919 FirstFirst ... 237637687727735736737738739747787837 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 13784

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    aprilia
    Hmm, maybe theres hope for the French afterall.... This French dude should of been born 900 years ago.

Pretty sure that was the one that drove past in the silver car with some weird ass sounds on. Not sure what actually went on but he had to of said something for someone to react like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Bike
    Sold

Here we go again? - Another new act in the great theatre of WAR?

After Haftar Seizes Turkish Vessel, Erdogan Deepens Military Role In Libya, Angering Russia:- - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ngering-russia - - (Thinks: What's in it long term for Israel? - Iran?)

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    "More rational climate scenarios don’t give any excuse for complacency. But they do give human civilization a fighting chance.".

And yet not a mention of why the pollutants are in the air and land and water i.e. the production of shite that serves no life purpose.

It is wholly rational to stop the economic activity that is causing the problem in the first place. If that's not on the menu, then success will be limited and everything will die. There are no ifs ands or buts in regards to that being a requirement, because the energy saved by stopping that economic activity will be massive... and I do mean massive. All of a sudden gas and coal last longer and so on. But they're not even talking about it, which shows just how irrational their solutions still are. Perhaps they don't understand the nature of the problem, which they don't, because capitalistic activity requires the polluting to take place, else there's too little resource to float any market.

Selling bits of planet for profit does not encourage the inhabitants of that planet to live within the means of the planet nor indeed their own individual means in any way shape or form. The evidence proves this without question... and where we cut the required production, so no financial system, and therefore capitalism, will be able to survive. If ya cannae get that through yer thick skull, then you truly are fucked in the head, because you are denying the actuals and the history that produced those actuals. But each to their own evidence eh........

Knowing the science means fuck all if your economy is ill-equipped to handle what's coming given that those running the show think that capitalism has to survive. That is a limit (in thinking if nothing else) set by stupid people. It's stupid, be cause nature really doesn't give a fuck about limits that men set. The sooner men realise this, the sooner we'll start moving in the right direction for that fighting chance to become a reality.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    "More rational climate scenarios don’t give any excuse for complacency. But they do give human civilization a fighting chance.".

And yet not a mention of why the pollutants are in the air and land and water i.e. the production of shite that serves no life purpose.

It is wholly rational to stop the economic activity that is causing the problem in the first place. If that's not on the menu, then success will be limited and everything will die. There are no ifs ands or buts in regards to that being a requirement, because the energy saved by stopping that economic activity will be massive... and I do mean massive. All of a sudden gas and coal last longer and so on. But they're not even talking about it, which shows just how irrational their solutions still are. Perhaps they don't understand the nature of the problem, which they don't, because capitalistic activity requires the polluting to take place, else there's too little resource to float any market.

Selling bits of planet for profit does not encourage the inhabitants of that planet to live within the means of the planet nor indeed their own individual means in any way shape or form. The evidence proves this without question... and where we cut the required production, so no financial system, and therefore capitalism, will be able to survive. If ya cannae get that through yer thick skull, then you truly are fucked in the head, because you are denying the actuals and the history that produced those actuals. But each to their own evidence eh........

Knowing the science means fuck all if your economy is ill-equipped to handle what's coming given that those running the show think that capitalism has to survive. That is a limit (in thinking if nothing else) set by stupid people. It's stupid, be cause nature really doesn't give a fuck about limits that men set. The sooner men realise this, the sooner we'll start moving in the right direction for that fighting chance to become a reality.
    Correct on all points.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPenguin View Post
    Correct on all points.
    Well, that's what the evidence says... pretty hard to be "wrong" in that instance, unless the evidence is wrong that is. That and economics isn't that hard to understand so long as you can stay away from rote learning the manual of capitalistic economics (all modern day economics) and associated political propaganda, and instead understand just how useful the systems that we have are and that we're simply using them for the purpose of floating a financial economy which sees us squander Eden by paving paradise and putting up parking lots...............

The evidence is what it is. All systems could be used in vastly more efficient ways, but ALL economic models that I've seen proposed so far fall down because they still rely on bits of planet being sold for profit to crack the Economic Calculation Problem. Such is hard to accept, but is KB proven! lol... but it very much is what it clearly is, and it ain't purdy by any stretch of the imagination.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    aprilia

Bike
    Sold

When is America - Not America?

UN Takes Over Utah Taxpayer-Funded Venue – Claims It’s “International Territory” & Shuts Down Journalists (Video) - https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/un-ta...nalists-video/ - MIGA?

Written by: Tim Brown, Published on: October 26, 2019

[Quote]These people are not American. They are part of a foreign government. They should be indicted as traitors to the people of Utah and the united States. It’s time we got out of the UN and got the UN out of the US![Unquote]

Bike
    aprilia
    [QUOTE=oldrider;1131149649]UN Takes Over Utah Taxpayer-Funded Venue – Claims It’s “International Territory” & Shuts Down Journalists (Video) - https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/un-ta...nalists-video/ - MIGA?

Written by: Tim Brown, Published on: October 26, 2019

These people are not American. They are part of a foreign government. They should be indicted as traitors to the people of Utah and the united States. It’s time we got out of the UN and got the UN out of the US![Unquote]

I agree, EVERYBODY not just the USA should be kicking these clowns out. I foresee a day when NZ has UN troops posted even here in NZ and they run around raping everyone they can like they do overseas.

The UN needs to be kicked out of western countries and all funding ceased.

I reckon the next trick they will pull if something major kicks off in the US around the next election they will go in under the guise of "keeping the peace" or some such bullshit like that but we know who's side they will really be on.

Bike
    Sold

Probably not seen in / on MSM?

NONE IS SO BLIND AS HE WHO WILL NOT SEE

Congressional Record. House of Representatives January 15, 1962 Page 215

Mr. Utt: Mr. Speaker, I ask unanimous consent to address the House for one minute and to revise and extend my remarks.

Mr. Speaker: Is there objection to the request of the gentleman from California?

There was no objection.

Mr. Utt: Mr. Speaker, on the opening day of the 2nd session of the 87th Congress, I introduced H.R. 9567, a bill to rescind and revoke membership of the United States in the United Nations and the specialized agencies thereof and to repeal the Immunities Act relative thereto.

https://rense.com/general96/none-is-...ll-not-see.php

Bike
    aprilia

Bike
    Sold

2019 Most powerful country in the world?

https://ceoworld.biz/2019/12/16/here...tries-in-2019/ -

Revisit that criteria:- Existing only 71 years and already all roads lead to Israel -unprecedented power? - Absolutely!

Every country in the world is subservient to Israel - (especially the United States) - Israel bows to no country not even the United Nations!

Top of that list should be Israel. (IMHO)

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    https://ceoworld.biz/2019/12/16/here...tries-in-2019/ -

Revisit that criteria:- Existing only 71 years and already all roads lead to Israel -unprecedented power? - Absolutely!

Every country in the world is subservient to Israel - (especially the United States) - Israel bows to no country not even the United Nations!

Top of that list should be Israel. (IMHO)

Good we should follow their lead. Nobody should be listening to the UN.

BTW NZ at number 34... LMAO. What are we good at atm? Giving hugs and wearing hijabs makes us the 34th most powerful country in the world!?

Bike
    aprilia
    Darwin award winner of the year? I just wish he did it to a bigger angrier bear!!

Bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    I Ride No More

Thread Information