Page 750 of 918 FirstFirst ... 250650700740748749750751752760800850 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 13769

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Philip Green’s Retail Empire Arcadia Files for Insolvency...

SIR Philip Green. Wonder why they missed that bit off. Trump with a smile and a knighthood. He'll be fine though, but the unnecessary joblosses will see a few thousand in the shit.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    https://www.rebelnews.com/the_china_files

Canada invited communist china over to learn how to fight in extreme cold.....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Ok. So were the noises on the street are to be believed (lots of respected medical professionals with decades of research/experience in immunology and various fields), no live virus culture has ever existed outside of China. Anywhere. In the world. Despite so many having been tested for it, caught it and/or having died from it. The live culture does not exist. And yet, not only do we have several vaccines, the virus has somehow noticeably mutated even though a live culture doesn't actually exist in any lab anywhere in the world. The MHRA (UK), when asked by Frances Leader recently, acknowledged this by stating that labs only have computer models of the virus to go on. Hence the chosen direction for most vaccines to date I assume.

The levels of stupid, given that we have gotten this far, is astounding... and the fevered argument over mask wearing demonstrate exactly how such levels of stupid are allowed to continue. We the people, well, about half of us, pledge allegiance to a flag. We the people, well about half of us, pledge our allegiance to a constitution. We the people, well, about half of us, pledge our allegiance to a planet.

Blind trust never ends well.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Rolling fire...
    Shame that when the truck moved the ute didn't roll forwards again.

Bike
    I Ride No More

One Small Step

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/01...press-freedom/

Sadly, I can't see a rapid release from incarceration. Nor a "safe location" if he is released.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Does MMT add up?

Yes, is the answer, all things remaining equal... but it destroys and depletes future resource faster than need be as it completely ignores the finite planet and ramps up production.. So actually, the answer is no, coz all things most certainly are not going to remain equal. It'll be perfect justification for funding a UBI and creating government digital currency (or end up using Chinas as a world digital currency more like). Everything we don't actually need

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Economic power has shifted as predicted (owners of production get to call the shots), and a collapse of the west is very much in the post. I wonder if the Great Reset is a natural response to trying to prevent a well predicted and more than obvious collapse of the west as it loses market share, and therefore investment and so on?. This video is 10 years old. The analysis leading to that conclusion has been written in the stars for far longer.

Sound analysis or is he just another grifter? Well, a look out of the window today would lead me to think is was a pretty sound analysis.

Bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries

Thought.... Manapouri and Tiwai Point. Kick out comalco and make a bitcoin mining plant
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Thought.... Manapouri and Tiwai Point. Kick out comalco and make a bitcoin mining plant
    Kind of defeats the purpose like, but nice! Likely expedient enough to get across the line too.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    It's gotten awefully quiet in here. Has the final certain closed or is it going to be continuous reruns like Gilligen's Island?

Bike
    I Ride No More

Another One Bites the Dust

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54646305

One or two sentences stood out:

"But the outspoken conservative only began to find widespread success after the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
    repealed its fairness doctrine in 1987 - a regulation requiring US broadcasters to present both sides of a controversial opinion".

and:

"He had listeners who tuned in because they loved his politics and listeners who did so because they hated him. He was seldom boring.
    His critics - and there are many - will say he brought a level of toxicity and vitriol to American politics that has sharpened the nation's partisan
    divisions. His supporters will say his anger was righteous and he spoke to those the political elite ignored.Either way, there's no understating
    the mark he left on American life."

[Edit]

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2021/02...-liberal-bias/

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post

"But the outspoken conservative only began to find widespread success after the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
    repealed its fairness doctrine in 1987 - a regulation requiring US broadcasters to present both sides of a controversial opinion".
    In an online discussion I bemoaned Reagan's repealing of the fairness doctine and suggested things might be better if it was reinstated. One person replied that the fairness doctrine covered radio and television broadcasting as it was then. Cable TV stations, FOX etc, are not subject to the same rules as those using the airwaves. So even if the fairness doctrine was reintroduced, it would need to be expanded to cover the worst sources of misinformation.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information