Page 757 of 919 FirstFirst ... 257657707747755756757758759767807857 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 13773

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Take a look at timeline of human history... look at the massive population explosion that mechanised agriculture and capitalist ideals have enabled along with consequent longer life expectancies.
    And look at the violence inherent in the system i.e. more than enough food to feed everyone, yet "Each day, 25,000 people, including more than 10,000 children, die from hunger and related causes. Some 854 million people worldwide are estimated to be undernourished, and high food prices may drive another 100 million into poverty and hunger.". Gooooooo capitalism... coz prices gotta rise.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Take a look at timeline of human history... look at the massive population explosion that mechanised agriculture and capitalist ideals have enabled along with consequent longer life expectancies.
    So when a person dies early in a third world country of slave labour is it the responsibility of the capitalist engaging their services from abroad or is it from the communist dictator running the third world country failing to ensure adequate work place health and safety?
    Your argument may be based on a false premise. The state of Mississippi is ranked fiftieth for life expectancy in the "greatest nation on earth." It ranks equal with Bangladesh. Despite all the advantages of mechanisation and USA financial muscle, Mississippi has no better life expectancy than a country where farmers have only limited mechanical resources.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Maybe not?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E05HYxmWEAM5Ffw.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	349080  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Nope... but throughout history the vast majority of our activity has been capitalistic and without the means for trade you are excluded by the structures created by society.
    The whole basis of a Capitalistic system is trade. (Buy/produce a product then sell at a profit) Without the means of Trade ... it cannot be a Capitalist system ...

Most definitely not limited to any ideology. At the moment capitalism is in the driving seat.
    An assumption many make without full knowledge of businesses operating in Communist societies. There are probably more millionaires in Moscow than New York ...

The denial of those who blame communism commin for ya for todays problems is ludicrous at best... but don't tell anyone that, coz people get real pissy when the realised that they haven't reasoned themselves into the position they're defending.
    The good news is ... people voted for it ...

As an aside ... ever noticed that in the past ... Most Government Departments and Businesses (like Railways and the Post Office) only charged a nominal fee for their service to populace. Now uneconomic businesses and services in some areas are shut. GONE. The tax payer that initially FUNDED it ALL is left to pay more to fund less.

They get all personal and tritely cunty in their responses despite their own clear dissonance and bias. Moderately amusing, but exceptionally boring to see these carbon copy people claiming to be thinking human beings.
    The old story ... With good make-up and a nice looking dress ... a whore will still only look (at best) like a high class whore.

Some have a distinct lack of understanding on the concept of reality.

The only reality that interests them ... is how (good or bad) it affects THEM. If bad it must change. Good ... lets keep doing it.

Will a majority vote really change the bad to good .. ?? My opinion is no ... but it might just get a prettier dress ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    I'm sure that once the Chinese have fine-tuned their navigation and guidance system - and can drop the booster rockets on the roof of the White House (and apologise afterwards), all will be fine.
    Only if they use the American GPS systems ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    In the past Boris Johnson has sneaked away on expensive, exotic holidays, raising questions as to who picked up the tab. Similar to the current furore over the Trumpesque wallpaper his girlfriend selected for the flat at number 10.

It's possible he wants a royal yacht so that he can have free holidays in interesting places. Normally suggesting a new yacht would just cause raised eyebrows or outright laughter. Naming it after Prince Phillip though might fog up the red white and blue tinted spectacles.
    Putting aside Boris for the moment, In terms of a venue for promoting international Trade, better working relationships etc.

The Royal Yacht Britannia was worth every penny.

Since Prince Phillip was a Naval Man, I think it's fitting that a new Yacht (which will be primarily aimed at Charles as and when he ascends the Throne and seeks to make his mark on the Monarchy) bears his name.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider
    The whole basis of a Capitalistic system is trade. (Buy/produce a product then sell at a profit) Without the means of Trade ... it cannot be a Capitalist system ...
    Hence when you have no means of trade, yer kinda up shit creek by design... to the tune of approximately 10 to 20 million according to some. Pretty sure people are aware that their lifestyle comes at the cost of others, but hey, denial can sooth even the most tortured soul.

An assumption many make without full knowledge of businesses operating in Communist societies. There are probably more millionaires in Moscow than New York ...
    Is there such a thing as a communist society anymore? I mean, how does the worlds biggest communist country become the worlds biggest capitalist earner too? A somewhat satirical dichotomy that still eludes me today.

The good news is ... people voted for it ...
    Ah, the dichotomy unravels

As an aside ... ever noticed that in the past ... Most Government Departments and Businesses (like Railways and the Post Office) only charged a nominal fee for their service to populace. Now uneconomic businesses and services in some areas are shut. GONE. The tax payer that initially FUNDED it ALL is left to pay more to fund less.
    I used to smoko with a funny fella when constracting at MOE when National were restructuring. He was lucky enough to kee his job and get a considerable increae in his pay despite now being a contractor doing the same job. I'm familiar with some of the whys that contribute to those sorts of things, aye. Sprinkle a little cost of living, a dash of minimum wage, a frothing of compliance, and I kinda feel for the poor bastards who have to provide more service with the same funds, or at the very least funds that haven't kept pace with any particular entities costs given the other factors that raise the general cost of living.

The old story ... With good make-up and a nice looking dress ... a whore will still only look (at best) like a high class whore.

Some have a distinct lack of understanding on the concept of reality.

The only reality that interests them ... is how (good or bad) it affects THEM. If bad it must change. Good ... lets keep doing it.
    Subjective goods that are objective bads that are dismissed because they're subjective goods. I'm familiar with that one too. That such silliness is used to claim the ownership of the boundaries of reality, errrrr, yeah, all I got is "silliness" just now.

Will a majority vote really change the bad to good .. ?? My opinion is no ... but it might just get a prettier dress ...
    History says that that depends on whats on offer and how fucktarded the society of the day is with regards to how much resistance there is to any given issue being raised.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead.

That gay people can now marry shows just how powerful the people can be when they choose to be, to the point that not only the establishment has to bend, but religion also joins the party. Women voting, the end of slavery, the regaining of sovereingty for colonised nations etc... More than just a prettier dress?

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Your argument may be based on a false premise. The state of Mississippi is ranked fiftieth for life expectancy in the "greatest nation on earth." It ranks equal with Bangladesh. Despite all the advantages of mechanisation and USA financial muscle, Mississippi has no better life expectancy than a country where farmers have only limited mechanical resources.
    Well ya all can’t be first equal except in a woke participation trophy world....

Think you’ll find it might have more to do with overconsumption of moonshine, MC Donald’s and prominence of swamp gators lol
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    What’s “ violent” about mismanagement of resources and difficulties of international logistics????

Holdomor.... Harvest of despair Ukraine..... getting a communist bullet in head for taking export grain to feed family, now that’s violent..,,

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

That gay people can now marry shows just how powerful the people can be when they choose to be, to the point that not only the establishment has to bend, but religion also joins the party. Women voting, the end of slavery, the regaining of sovereingty for colonised nations etc... More than just a prettier dress?
    None of that is people power itÂ’s pat of the Elites manipulation and destruction of current society. You canÂ’t replace an existing system that people like without destroying the old.
    Slavery just got repackaged, our owners worked out a clever way to give us a little freedom so that weÂ’d house, clothe and feed ourselves.
    We canÂ’t really avoid working on the plantation if we want our freedoms society offers us...
    And going by history our freedom is to be short lived. By all historical accounts we are overdue for some actual real “ violence” and calamity. And the scary thing is we are very weak compared to our ancestors of even a hundred years ago.
    No doubt a predator drone will email the survivors some instantly communicable instructions on your future option....
    Human intelligence and innovation were expanding at an exponential rate. Elon musk wiped the space race floor with his enterprise showing how much the establishment has been holding back. Open source of technology was becoming a real thing. Education is infinitely available anywhere in world on any subject....
    Then the Pandemic conveniently put a brake on the worlds ambitions, but how long can they pull that lever...,

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R
    What’s “ violent” about mismanagement of resources and difficulties of international logistics????

Holdomor.... Harvest of despair Ukraine..... getting a communist bullet in head for taking export grain to feed family, now that’s violent..,,
    When the avoidable is done on purpose, it is really mismanagement when it leads to better economic outcomes? It has become illegal to help feed the homelss in some parts of the U.S.

It is a violent act indeed. Although personally, I'd rather be shot than left to starve to death in world that knows I'm starving but will only do the bare minimum it can financially afford to ensure that food arrives along with the vaccines, school, supplies, and containers for carrying water from the nearest water source that may well be miles away in between working hours. And that still happens of a pretty large scale in 2021 despite capitlism having put on 2 large rock concerts over the last 30ish years to bolster the exposure and funds for the starving raising tens of billions for.......... How is life in the Ukraine these days

None of that is people power
    All of it was people power. The Elite had to give up on those issues given the popular support for them or face the quite obvious backlash. When the popular support wasn't there, the Elite kept is as they chose. When popular support swang towards the women/slaves/gay/countries, things changed. A little bald dude and some of his fellow country peeps in India did it using non-violence once. In fact they took a beating to make the point... and finally the people rose in enough numbers, upgrading themselves to moderately miffed, that the establishment had to do more than bend, they had to leave. The Elite aren't stupid. They will bend when the population gives them no choice.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    When the avoidable is done on purpose, it is really mismanagement when it leads to better economic outcomes? It has become illegal to help feed the homelss in some parts of the U.S.

It is a violent act indeed. Although personally, I'd rather be shot than left to starve to death in world that knows I'm starving but will only do the bare minimum it can financially afford to ensure that food arrives along with the vaccines, school, supplies, and containers for carrying water from the nearest water source that may well be miles away in between working hours. And that still happens of a pretty large scale in 2021 despite capitlism having put on 2 large rock concerts over the last 30ish years to bolster the exposure and funds for the starving raising tens of billions for.......... How is life in the Ukraine these days

All of it was people power. The Elite had to give up on those issues given the popular support for them or face the quite obvious backlash. When the popular support wasn't there, the Elite kept is as they chose. When popular support swang towards the women/slaves/gay/countries, things changed. A little bald dude and some of his fellow country peeps in India did it using non-violence once. In fact they took a beating to make the point... and finally the people rose in enough numbers, upgrading themselves to moderately miffed, that the establishment had to do more than bend, they had to leave. The Elite aren't stupid. They will bend when the population gives them no choice.
    You may or may not have noticed but a lot of commie virtue signalling leftist alphabet people probable enjoyed themselves at those capitalist run rock concerts, many of them too lazy to take home their petroleum product based tents....

No the Elite always controls the narrative via the media to direct public opinion, the sheeple are so easily led....Big money OWNS a lot of NGO and protest outfits and DECIDES what is the issue of the day.... that’s why things suddenly drop off the news once they serve their purpose of redirection...
    “Our girls” in Africa.... the migrant caravan.... migrants drowning g in Europe... terror groups....

There’s also a very good example of people power not working out so well in communist country... just ask the Chinese about that little problem with the impromptu new “ road markings” in Tianimen Square where there was a sudden firesale on organic red paint...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    You may or may not have noticed but a lot of commie virtue signalling leftist alphabet people probable enjoyed themselves at those capitalist run rock concerts, many of them too lazy to take home their petroleum product based tents....
    Of course I notice those sorts of things. The capitalist righties do the same thing. Neither could do either if shite tents weren't produced in the first place and were priced according to their true value, but they arent, because tents are made for profit and to budget coz capitalism. Tis the capitalist way and those kids are clearly supporting capitalism whether they know it or not. How very dare you have a go at them for being good capitalists. They learn what they know from the liars who set up the institutions that created the text books that kids learn from. That's why capitalism gets to stay despite the overwhelming evidence that highlights that it's fucking up decision making across the board and has been for a very long time. But sure, use the kids as an example of hypocrisy if it fits your narrative.

No the Elite always controls the narrative via the media to direct public opinion, the sheeple are so easily led....Big money OWNS a lot of NGO and protest outfits and DECIDES what is the issue of the day.... that’s why things suddenly drop off the news once they serve their purpose of redirection...
    “Our girls” in Africa.... the migrant caravan.... migrants drowning g in Europe... terror groups....
    WT. Sure that takes place, but not 100% of the time and especially not when the people aren't listening to the propaganda given that media wasn't present. What you're saying is that the Elite weren't happy with the division that was caused by women wanted the right to vote, or the division cause by global slavery, or division by colonisation, or division by sexual preference, so they thought it would be more divisive to give the people what they wanted? Am truly stunned here that you can't see the rather massive flaw in your logic. It's like saying that stabbing yourself in the heart is good for your health. If there was a thread of Stupid Things That The Woke Brigade State, that'd be top 3 out of millions. The Elite create division by removing division and then blame the removal on the people while the people blame it on them . Again, I remind you that some people think that they have reasoned themselves into positions that they clearly haven't

There’s also a very good example of people power not working out so well in communist country... just ask the Chinese about that little problem with the impromptu new “ road markings” in Tianimen Square where there was a sudden firesale on organic red paint...
    Yes, people power doesn't always work. Big fucking surprise when everyone's walking around blaming the Elite for not dividing them anymore.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    .... ....
    Women working was done to create a second group of workers and consumers to the benefit of consumers. Along with women voting it helped START women's rights and feminism.
    Women already had rights, they had the right to the luxury of a warm safe home to enjoy raising their children and looking forward to their loving husband coming home and putting food on the table. They were part of the core nucleus of a safe stable society, the natural family/tribal unit.

That core family unit is what the Elite hates as people are always more loyal to the family than the state. It's a barrier to their desired end game where everyone are unit equal slave production robots living in Japan style coffin sized apartments in smart super cities.

The woke crowd like your self are tricked into thinking they are part of something special but all it's is the destruction of our natural societal hierarchy to a bland nothing ness where there is no incentive to progress to higher levels or innovate and design new tech.

We got to see in the CHAZ/CHOP experiment just how crap that future looks......

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R605R
    Women working was done to create a second group of workers and consumers to the benefit of consumers.
    I agree... and they're still fighting for equal pay.

Quote Originally Posted by R605R
    Along with women voting it helped START women's rights and feminism.

Women already had rights, they had the right to the luxury of a warm safe home to enjoy raising their children and looking forward to their loving husband coming home and putting food on the table. They were part of the core nucleus of a safe stable society, the natural family/tribal unit.

That core family unit is what the Elite hates as people are always more loyal to the family than the state. It's a barrier to their desired end game where everyone are unit equal slave production robots living in Japan style coffin sized apartments in smart super cities.

The woke crowd like your self are tricked into thinking they are part of something special but all it's is the destruction of our natural societal hierarchy to a bland nothing ness where there is no incentive to progress to higher levels or innovate and design new tech.

We got to see in the CHAZ/CHOP experiment just how crap that future looks......
    Nope, even though I agree with the attack against the family unit bit, there is still no logical, reasonable or common sense connection between that and giving people what they collectively want in order to create division... especialy when 'They' have gone out of their way to keep it that way for thousands of years. THAT. Makes. Absolutely. No. Fucking. Sense. At. All... and has nothing to do with anyone thinkng thinking that they are a part of anything special. It's basic logic, reason and common sense for anyone who hasn't swallowed someone else's completely retarded train of thought. Neither right nor left hemisphere is that stupid unless it is switched off.

Thread Information