Page 798 of 919 FirstFirst ... 298698748788796797798799800808848898 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 13784

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    great ......
    Quote Originally Posted by jim.cox View Post
    super .....
    Oooooh, you are awful!
    Manopausal.

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Oooooh, you are awful!
    And all in the best possible taste ...
    =mjc=

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Paying back 650 mill is only a tiny portion of the 40 billion owed, all they have done is put off the reckoning a while. A bit like only paying the monthly minimum on the credit card, the rest doesn't just go away.
    Yup, capitalism. The U.S. must be due for their usual bi-'oh we might not be able to pay the debt, quick, raise the ceiling' thing.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The US is set to full crazy. Just watched a clip featuring General Flynn. The clip explained how the COVID vaccine contains concealed pathogens which will be released into the bloodstream of victims by a given series of signals from the 5G towers.

Perhaps some of these idiots should indulge the latest health care fad: testicle tanning?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    You couldn’t make up stuff this stupid. Because govt is encouraging skilled successful (and sometimes wealthy) people to immigrate to NZ it’s a racist policy because most of those people will come from successful white western nations.....

Green Party really showing why they should not be let near govt at all.... hang on aren’t they partners with Jacinda, guess the single source of truth over ruled the inclusive partnership lol
    They don’t want a two tiered society, except when it’s medical apartheid which benefits them...

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    You couldn’t make up stuff this stupid.
    Really you post stuff worse than that three times a day on this forum alone....
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    I Ride No More

There. That Should Fix It. No More Problems.

"A plan so cunning that you could pin a tail on it, and call it a weasel."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-over-breaches

Well, maybe so, but apparently it's been reported that the Council of Weasels (CoW, as in "holy cow") have taken offence at the above.

Not only because of implied association of Boris with members of their brotherhood (which they have rightfully taken exception to), but also possible intention to use their trademark methods without attribution (which simply adds insult to injury).

I suspect that we have not heard the last of this story.

[Edit 30.05.2022]

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...in-public-life

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...l-code-cartoon

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    That latest school shooting in the USA is starting to look like a real cock up on the part of law enforcement. I mean the one in Uvalde, Texas, in case there has been yet another since. Multiple agencies present and they all stood around for an hour or more doing nothing except stopping parents entering into the school to get their kids.

Apparently since Columbine it has been standard practice for the police to go in immediately, not to set up a perimeter to keep people out. The Uvalde PD have a SWAT team, but if they were there they did nothing. Eventually it was the Border Patrol team that went in. The Border Patrol! WTF?

So not only did the multiple law enforcement agancies present stand around for an hour and do fuck all, they then lied about it. There may be some fall out but probably not, it's just another day in the US of A.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That latest school shooting in the USA is starting to look like a real cock up on the part of law enforcement. I mean the one in Uvalde, Texas, in case there has been yet another since. Multiple agencies present and they all stood around for an hour or more doing nothing except stopping parents entering into the school to get their kids.

Apparently since Columbine it has been standard practice for the police to go in immediately, not to set up a perimeter to keep people out. The Uvalde PD have a SWAT team, but if they were there they did nothing. Eventually it was the Border Patrol team that went in. The Border Patrol! WTF?

So not only did the multiple law enforcement agancies present stand around for an hour and do fuck all, they then lied about it. There may be some fall out but probably not, it's just another day in the US of A.
    A Lot of people have raised a lot of questions about that shooting.

And having LEOs stand around for an hour is certainly one that needs a damn good answer.

This is the type of stuff that fuels those of a conspiratorial persuasion.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    A Lot of people have raised a lot of questions about that shooting.

And having LEOs stand around for an hour is certainly one that needs a damn good answer.

This is the type of stuff that fuels those of a conspiratorial persuasion.
    Yeah, they needed a hero to stand up and go in there like this guy below claims he would do.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Yeah, they needed a hero to stand up and go in there like this guy below claims he would do.
    I mean, I expected something like that - but as I said - there are some very odd set of circumstances that surround this shooting.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Apparently since 2014ish or sandy hook whatever all USA schools have been prison style security buzz in access only. Could you imagine the lawsuits if even a custody dispute type parent was able to just walk straight in let alone a shooter.
    Texas is THE shoot first ask questions later state, it makes no sense outside a botched false flag event....
    Make a note this is what it looks like when real parents are on scene...
    A lot of sites are reporting that originally a single shooter was shot dead in carpark by random concealed carry citizen. I remember seeing that in fluff news but didn’t click it so no bookmark.
    And yet again we are to believe a scrawny kid wearing heavy body amour carrying TWO assault rifles (just think for a minute the mechanics of getting through doorways etc) and carrying “ more ammunition than us soldiers go into battle with”.... got anywhere near front door of school without being challenged or taken out????
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    The sad fact of the matter is that mass school shootings are now as American as apple pie - arguably more so.
    The culture of the gun is now intermixing with the latest generation of social media challengers. These young psychopaths are willing to die to go down in notoriety. Their last moments in life is viewing the world through the eyes of a single shooter video game character. This phenom is not going away, it is more likely going to accelerate.
    The countries leadership is long devoid of humanity, and crippled by corruption.
    The act of doing nothing for so long has taken the issue past critical mass. It is now infused in their culture, there is no fix.

Team guns latest touted solution is to make their schools look indistinguishable from a prison.

America: Land of the free - but slave to the gun.

Thread Information