Page 695 of 920 FirstFirst ... 195595645685693694695696697705745795 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 13786

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    So i missed one word, got one stat seemingly out of date. Where as you, misrepresented a whole 20 year trend that is worldwide, made up a another stat and claimed it was back by another study, but only, if you dismiss 18 years of it.
    then you attempted to create a link that doesn't exist that no other resaecher has ever seen.
    You make statements about one worldwide issue, but refuse to use world figures, but only want to use parts of years, of single countries, to try and prove a tie in it to a world movement thats been going on for 100 years.
    Then to top it all off, you quote a whole heap of BS from some silly bints no ones listens to or has heard of,let alone the victims would have, vainly hoping it props up your argument.
    I gave you the credible research its up to you to prove the link.
    Judging by your previous attempts, you are nowhere there and heading towards Katman conspiracy level 201.
    80% of what you post when its taken in its correct context using all the data does not support your argument at al,l it actually refutes it.
    You have the floor, Now prove every other researcher and psychologist in the world wrong...............
    ps pointing out the biological difference as being why less females of certain ages dont comt sucide as often, doesnt helpb your case much, when you claim the reason more men die from suicide is caused by radical feminism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    So i missed one word, got one stat seemingly out of date. Where as you, misrepresented a whole 20 year trend that is worldwide, made up a another stat and claimed it was back by another study, but only, if you dismiss 18 years of it.
    I did no such thing - You keep mentioning 'worldwide' - I've made it clear that this is not speaking about the Worldwide issue.

then you attempted to create a link that doesn't exist that no other resaecher has ever seen.
    Except for those researchers I mentioned.

You make statements about one worldwide issue, but refuse to use world figures, but only want to use parts of years, of single countries, to try and prove a tie in it to a world movement thats been going on for 100 years.
    I'm not talking about the Worldwide issue, I'm not sure how I can make this clearer?

As for Feminism being a World movement - the current brand of 4th wave inter-sectional Feminism (which is what I take umbrage with) only exists in the west. The other areas that have Feminist movements (such as India, Saudi Arabia etc.) are still on the 2nd wave - fighting for legal equality, which is something I've got no issue with.

Then to top it all off, you quote a whole heap of BS from some silly bints no ones listens to or has heard of,let alone the victims would have, vainly hoping it props up your argument.
    I agree they are Silly Bints, however Julie Bindel writes for the Guardian (surprise surprise), so does Germaine Greer - in fact, until she threw her lot in with the TERFs, she was invited on game shows, gave interviews on various News/Breakfast shows etc. Not to mention her book 'The Female Eunuch' is considered a seminal Feminist text.

Andrea Dvorkin was another hugely influential Feminist writer (as well as a bone fide man-hating Lesbian).

Now - at no point did I say the Victims would be aware of these people, however the Ideas - which these people have introduced, which have permeated to mainstream culture (you are aware of terms such as 'Patriarchy', 'Toxic Masculinity' etc. which proves the extent to which this poison has seeped in) do have an effect.

I gave you the credible research its up to you to prove the link.
    I never took any issue with any of the data-points you cited - I simply linked them back to the rhetoric of prominent Feminists - it's funny that you ignore that part.

Judging by your previous attempts, you are nowhere there and heading towards Katman conspiracy level 201.
    80% of what you post when its taken in its correct context using all the data does not support your argument at al,l it actually refutes it.
    which, if we take your assessment as holy writ, leaves 20% that you are willfully ignoring, because it DOES support my Argument.

You have the floor, Now prove every other researcher and psychologist in the world wrong...............
    I've already cited a number of prominent researchers and Psychologists who have talked on this issue, yet you seem to dismiss them - I wonder why?

ps pointing out the biological difference as being why less females of certain ages dont comt sucide as often, doesnt helpb your case much, when you claim the reason more men die from suicide is caused by radical feminism.
    I'd suggest you might have better luck if you typed your posts yourself, as opposed to getting your dog to do it.

As for the point you tried to make - it happens to be very relevant. You'll no doubt dismiss it however because you don't like it.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    husaberg
    I did no such thing - You keep mentioning 'worldwide' - I've made it clear that this is not speaking about the Worldwide issue.

As for the point you tried to make - it happens to be very relevant. You'll no doubt dismiss it however because you don't like it.
    You claimed it was the "biggest killer" and was reaching "epidemic proportions".

The saddest part, is that Suicide is the biggest killer for Men under I think 25.

Now later you mention that it only applied to "certain years" of "certain countries" you later wished to "hand pick".
    You then used 2 years data but ignored when you use all the data there had been a 24% drop.
    You claim radical feminism is the cause of the difference in Female vs Male suicide stats.
    You said females numbers had remain static whilst ignoring a 33% and 44% rise in the female stats.
    However - if everything you said is true - that is impossible, since the suicide rate for Men has been inceasing, whereas the Suicide rate for Women has been fairly constant.
    Even if we ignored all these oversights you are left with a huge glaring omission
    You claim the difference in the stats for male vs female is actually due to Some form of radical feminism that somehow causes young men to attempt suicide more so than women.

Only issue is young men dont attempt suicide more often than women, Women attempt it far more often.

Women attempt Suicide more than men, Men successfully kill themselves more than Women.
    We know women attempt suicide more than Men, .
    Not only that the recidivist rate for females attempting suicide is far higher as well.
    So logically it cant clearly be the reason why they attempt it, there is must only effect the success rate then.
    So exactly what is it with radical feminism that somehow makes men more successful at the act of killing themselves.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    You claimed it was the "biggest killer" and was reaching "epidemic proportions".
    I did - Nowhere did I say Globally. In the UK, the US, NZ, Australia etc.

Now later you mention that it only applied to "certain years" of "certain countries" you later wished to "hand pick".
    You then used 2 years data but ignored when you use all the data there had been a 24% drop.
    You claim radical feminism is the cause of the difference in Female vs Male suicide stats.
    You said females numbers had remain static whilst ignoring a 33% and 44% rise in the female stats.
    No, I said Feminism was a cause in the rise of Male Suicide.

As for the Female numbers staying fairly static - see the Graph I posted - see how the Female rate has peaks and troughs, but remains relatively stable, whereas the male graph shows a significant positive trend.

Given that I'm talking about this issue as a current issue, then pointing to historic data and saying 'but it was lower then' is irrelevant.

Even if we ignored all these oversights you are left with a huge glaring omission
    You claim the difference in the stats for male vs female is actually due to Some form of radical feminism that somehow causes young men to attempt suicide more so than women.
    No, the claim in regards to Feminist ideas is only in relation to Men. There are 2 distinct concepts:

1: Feminist ideas about Masculinity have a causal link with the increase in young, male suicide.
    2: The Male vs Female aspect is to point out that Men complete suicide at a far higher rate than women, despite women attempting it more.

The second point is a rebuttal to your assertion that Women plan and therefore are more successful at committing Suicide - which, as I've pointed out and you are now implicitly agreeing, is 100% Bullshit.

Only issue is young men dont attempt suicide more often than women, Women attempt it far more often.
    Which is a problem, I'd like no one to attempt and no one to complete Suicide. When faced with the limited means and resources - Do I focus on those people who will try and kill themselves, but survive or do I focus on those people who will actually kill themselves?

Not only that the recidivist rate for females attempting suicide is far higher as well.
    It's hard to try and attempt suicide, when you are already dead....

So logically it cant clearly be the reason why they attempt it, there is must only effect the success rate then.
    So exactly what is it with radical feminism that somehow makes men more successful at the act of killing themselves.
    Your ability to disingenuously conflate 2 distinct topics is starting to amaze me.

I'll simply restate:

The success rate is one topic - it's one where you made a statement that is false, the reality is the complete opposite of what you said. This is believed to be a combination of 2 factors:

1: Men are more likely to use Violent and instantly lethal means
    2: Women are more likely to use means that preserves their looks

Both of which are theorized to have a biological component.

Next topic is that Radical feminist ideas, theories and talking points - that have infiltrated into the mainstream dicourse, are damaging to young men and as such are a causal factor in Young Men wanting to kill themselves.

See if in your next reply you can:

A: Not try to reference global statistics - as I've addressed and clarified this
    B: Maintain the distinction between separate concepts

Bike
    husaberg
    I did - Nowhere did I say Globally. In the UK, the US, NZ, Australia etc.

No, I said Feminism was a cause in the rise of Male Suicide.

As for the Female numbers staying fairly static - see the Graph I posted - see how the Female rate has peaks and troughs, but remains relatively stable, whereas the male graph shows a significant positive trend.

Given that I'm talking about this issue as a current issue, then pointing to historic data and saying 'but it was lower then' is irrelevant.

No, the claim in regards to Feminist ideas is only in relation to Men. There are 2 distinct concepts:

1: Feminist ideas about Masculinity have a causal link with the increase in young, male suicide.
    2: The Male vs Female aspect is to point out that Men complete suicide at a far higher rate than women, despite women attempting it more.

The second point is a rebuttal to your assertion that Women plan and therefore are more successful at committing Suicide - which, as I've pointed out and you are now implicitly agreeing, is 100% Bullshit.

Which is a problem, I'd like no one to attempt and no one to complete Suicide. When faced with the limited means and resources - Do I focus on those people who will try and kill themselves, but survive or do I focus on those people who will actually kill themselves?

It's hard to try and attempt suicide, when you are already dead....

Your ability to disingenuously conflate 2 distinct topics is starting to amaze me.

I'll simply restate:

The success rate is one topic - it's one where you made a statement that is false, the reality is the complete opposite of what you said. This is believed to be a combination of 2 factors:

1: Men are more likely to use Violent and instantly lethal means
    2: Women are more likely to use means that preserves their looks

Both of which are theorized to have a biological component.

Next topic is that Radical feminist ideas, theories and talking points - that have infiltrated into the mainstream dicourse, are damaging to young men and as such are a causal factor in Young Men wanting to kill themselves.

See if in your next reply you can:

A: Not try to reference global statistics - as I've addressed and clarified this
    B: Maintain the distinction between separate concepts
    Your taking yourself in circles,
    You cant one one hand claim the reason more males die of suicide and say the reason is because of feminism. When actually More females attempt suicide in the first place.
    its illogical in the extreme.

Nor can you claim the women's figures are static when in the same time period you keep banging on about, they rose by 34% and 40% in the two years respectively for the two year period you keep going on about.

I gave you the 20 year data that showed categorically there had been a 28% decline in Males. you said no i will only use two year data, So you are picking and choosing the data you use. When it suits
    As for your tired "i was talking only about not global" posted your exact post.
    tell me where in your post when you talked about the biggest killer and an epidemic where you were only referring to countries you wish to hand select data from afterwards only using only certain years you also hand select and then compared to to information over a 20 year period for females.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Your taking yourself in circles you cant one one hand claim the reason more males die of suicide and say the reason is because of feminism
    When More females attempt suicide in the first place. its illogical in the extreme.
    The only thing that's illogical is that Statement.

Literally, it's a classic non sequitur.

Nor can you claim the women's figures are static when in the same time period you keep banging on about, they rose by 34% and 40% in the two years respectively you keep going on about.
    I never said they were static, stop with these Strawmen, Look at the graph.

I gave you the 20 year data that showed categorically there had been a 28% decline in Males. you said no i will only use two year data, So you are picking and choosing the data you use. When it suits
    I've never said I only use 2 year data. Again, another strawman.

For the NZ data - for Women, the lowest rate per 100,000 is 135, the highest is 193 - that's from the last 10 years worth of data
    For Men: 385 to 475

Both the highest were recorded in 2018.

It should be clear that due to the smaller sample size in the female population, a small change will have a larger effect to the overall rate. The difference between the highest and lowest in the last 10 years is 58 for women and 110 for Men.

This does not, however change the fact that the rates for Men, especially those in the 14-25 age bracket have increased significantly in the last few years.

As for your tired i was talking only about not global posted your exact post. tell me where in your post when you talked about the biggest killer and an epidemic you were only referring to countries you wish to hand select data from afterwards only using certain yesrs you also hand select and then compared to to information over a 20 year period for females.
    Given the context, I thought the scope of the statement was clear - however, since you either ignored the Context or genuinely believed it to be a global statement, I've since clarified.

The fact that you persist, despite the clarification shows your argument for the crap that it is.

Bike
    husaberg
    The only thing that's illogical is that Statement.

Literally, it's a classic non sequitur.

I never said they were static, stop with these Strawmen, Look at the graph.

I've never said I only use 2 year data. Again, another strawman.

For the NZ data - for Women, the lowest rate per 100,000 is 135, the highest is 193 - that's from the last 10 years worth of data
    For Men: 385 to 475

Both the highest were recorded in 2018.

It should be clear that due to the smaller sample size in the female population, a small change will have a larger effect to the overall rate. The difference between the highest and lowest in the last 10 years is 58 for women and 110 for Men.

This does not, however change the fact that the rates for Men, especially those in the 14-25 age bracket have increased significantly in the last few years.

Given the context, I thought the scope of the statement was clear - however, since you either ignored the Context or genuinely believed it to be a global statement, I've since clarified.

The fact that you persist, despite the clarification shows your argument for the crap that it is.
    say Whatever change the dates used constantly then compare two years data to a 20 year average then blame what you call feminism for why more men attempt suicide when in fact less men attempt suicide then women do,flat refuse to use % variation as it clearly refutes your statements, ignore this, blame feminism, rinse repeat ad nausea
    Thats what you are saying boils down to.
    As far as preventing suicides what you post is a useful as Kastpams antivax misinformation is at preventing deaths from diseases that are easily vaccinated against.
    Don't bother to reply i have lost interest in your latest stupid crusade
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    say Whatever change the dates used constantly then compare two years data to a 20 year average then blame what you call feminism for why more men attempt suicide when in fact less men attempt suicide then women do, ignore this blame feminism
    Sure, if you are woefully misinterpreting what I say, ignoring the data (even the data you, yourself, posted) and are intent in sticking your head in your ideological sand.

However, if you want to try again:

I've not changed the dates constantly, since I'm talking about a current issue.
    It's not what I call Feminism, it's what prominent Feminists have said/done (which is hilarious that you couldn't even acknowledge that or, if you disagreed with it, critique it).
    Less Men attempt suicide, but far more men (about 3:1) complete Suicide. I think the completion bit is the more serious issue.
    As for the 'Blame Feminism' - you cited a break down of the Nuclear family, at length, as a causal factor in Suicide. I pointed to multiple direct quotations of prominent Feminists denouncing the Concept of Marriage and the nuclear family unit.

So, let's try some basic logic:

If the breakdown of the nuclear family increases the risk of Suicide. (your statement, backed up with citations)
    and
    Prominent, highly influential Feminists advocate for the breaking down of the Nuclear Family. (My statement, backed up by citations)

Therefore, Feminist advocacy is associated with increasing the risk of Suicide. (My premise)

Exactly how is it an illogical statement? Unless you want to dispute my presupposition, but the best you could do was call them 'Silly Bints' and attempt to belittle their influence.

Remembering that one of them (Germaine Greer) was called 'The Mother of Modern Feminism'...

Bike
    husaberg
    say Whatever change the dates used constantly then compare two years data to a 20 year average then blame what you call feminism for why more men attempt suicide when in fact less men attempt suicide then women do,flat refuse to use % variation as it clearly refutes your statements, ignore this, blame feminism, rinse repeat ad nausea
    As far as preventing suicides what you post is a useful as Kastpams antivax misinformation is at preventing deaths from diseases that are easily vaccinated against.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    So it's Denialism and head in the ideological Sand then.

Bike
    husaberg
    ie a child is twice as likely to attempt suicide if they are from a single parent family, Fact
    Also males raised in a broken homes to be three times as likely to have thought seriously about suicide as those whose parents had stayed together. FACT
    US figures show, About 40% of children who do not live with their biological father have not seen him during the past 12 months; more than half of them have never been in his home and 26% of those fathers live in a different state than their children. FACT
    Teenagers in single-parent families and in blended families are 300% more likely to need psychological help within any given year than teens from intact, nuclear families. FACT
    40% of patients seeking treatment for alcohol/substance use disorder report at least one suicide attempt at some point in their lives. FACT
    Acute alcohol intoxication is present in about 30–40% of suicide attempts and suicides. FACT
    While 95% of individuals with a mental illness and/or substance use disorder will not die by suicide, 90% of individuals who do die by suicide have either a mental or substance use disorder, or both FACT
    Between 40–60% of those who die by suicide are intoxicated at the time of those who death. FACT
    Studies conducted in substance abuse rehabilitation programs typically reported that 50–75% of clients had some type of co-occurring mental disorder. FACT
    Young men in Australia have poorer mental health than their female counterparts including higher rates of completed suicide, antisocial behaviour, and alcohol and substance misuse problems FACT
    Young men are also less likely to seek help during adolescence and young adulthood: only 13% of young men aged 16 to 24 years seek help when experiencing mental health difficulty compared with 31% of young females FACT
    Young men have poorer mental health knowledge and higher mental health stigma than young females FACT
    Research also suggests that young men find it difficult to seek help as a result of culturally dominant (or hegemonic) masculine traits which place an emphasis on men to be independent, to suppress emotion, and show a lack of vulnerability. For example, to be seen to endure pain and to be strong and resilient about mental health or emotional problems has been identified as a key practice of masculinity FACT
    The increase to 2013 to 2014 was primarily due to an increase in the proportion of young women reporting symptoms of anxiety or depression; in 2013 to 2014 around 26% of young women reported symptoms compared with 22% in 2009 to 2010. Overall, young women were significantly more likely to report symptoms of anxiety and depression than young men; in 2014 to 2015, around 1 in 4 young women (25%) reported symptoms of anxiety or depression compared with fewer than 1 in 6 young men (15%).FACT
    Men are more likely to commit suicide than women. Researchers suggest that men suffering from depression are more likely to go unrecognized and untreated than women suffering from depression, in part because men may avoid seeking help (viewing it as a weakness). Men who are depressed are also more likely to have co-occurring alcohol and substance use disorders than women. FACT
    Women are more likely than men to attempt suicide. FACT

Being a parent, particularly for mothers, appears to decrease the risk of suicide. Even pregnant women have a lower risk of suicide than women of childbearing age who are not pregnant.FACT
    75% of global suicides occur in low- and middle-income countries, so suicide is not a problem that occurs only in industrialized, wealthy nations as had often be previously suggested in the past. FACT
    Unemployment is associated with increased rates of suicide. FACT

For better or worse and love and cherish doesn't really include adultery or physical abuse.
    According to a Pennsylvania State University study, these are the top 10 reasons why women divorce:

1. Infidelity
    2. Incompatible
    3. Drinking/drug use
    4. Grew Apart
    5. Personality problems
    6. Lack of communication
    7. Physical or mental abuse
    8. Loss of love
    9. Not meeting family obligations
    10. Employment problems
    Surprisingly, financial problems was thirteenth on the list, which goes to show you that fighting over money all the time (or lack of money) is NOT one of the primary causes of divorce.

In a 2003 study, Paul Amato and Denise Previti used data from the “Marital Instability Over the Life Course” project, which is based on a national survey of men and women in 1980 and 1997.2 Those who divorced were asked, “What do you think caused the divorce?” The open-ended responses were coded into categories, with the top reasons for divorcing being:

Infidelity
    Incompatibility
    Drinking or drug use
    Growing apart

A poll revealed the top ten reasons why women divorce their husbands
    Of the 43,000 women who took part, infidelity came second, followed by non-stop arguing and a lack of intimacy."In fact, 29.2 per cent of the women polled stated adultery as the reason for leaving their marriages."
    The top ten reasons women divorced their husbands,
    1) Different life goals
    2) Infidelity
    3) Constant quarreling
    4) Lack of intimacy
    5) Mental illness6) Misconduct
    7) Boredom
    8) Physical abuse
    9) Household problems
    10) Money problems
    The number of divorces has also decreased over the last 25 years. In 2017, there were 8,001 divorces and the divorce rate (number of divorces per 1,000 existing marriages) was 8.4. In 1992, 9,114 couples were granted a divorce, and the divorce rate was 11.9.
    The decrease in the divorce rate coincides with a fall in the number of children affected by divorce.
    FACT

Then we have your posts
    The saddest part, is that Suicide is the biggest killer for Men under I think 25.

You said females numbers had remain static yet ignored a 33% and 44% rise in the female stats that you posted for the same timeframe as the males.
    However - if everything you said is true - that is impossible, since the suicide rate for Men has been inceasing, whereas the Suicide rate for Women has been fairly constant.

Women attempt Suicide more than men, Men successfully kill themselves more than Women.
    Not only that, the recidivist rate for females attempting suicide is far higher as well.
    So logically it cant clearly be the reason why they attempt it, there is must only effect the success rate then?
    So exactly how can you say that due to radical feminism that somehow s men want to kill themselves more often than women do, because it certainly doesn't make them more prone to attempt suicide than women now does it?
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    R6
    The only error was a presumption on my part of your ability to understand how English works, how statements addressed to distinct individuals works.

But it's clear - the only reason you are sticking with this - is because you've got nothing left.

And all very convenient that you, yourself just happen to be the arbiter of what is and what isn't...

In the words of Yoda:

Do, or do not.
    There is no Try.

-Edit:

To claim you hold everyone to a standard, then to add an exception solely at your own whim, then to make the case that you'd love to try and apply that standard, but alas you cannot.

This is an extension of the Dishonesty I accused you of.
    English like how when you reply to a question from an individual, that's who and what the reply is directed to? English like how yes and no mean different things? Specifically, what English is it that I am misunderstanding here?

The exception was not added at my whim, nor am I even applying it to you. For you, I am only applying a limit of concurrency, I refuse to let you gish gallop on through your ToDoLists without allowing me to apply my standard to the first item on that list. Only by showing rationality and honesty, can you move to the second item on your list.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
    English like how when you reply to a question from an individual, that's who and what the reply is directed to? English like how yes and no mean different things? Specifically, what English is it that I am misunderstanding here?
    Context.

Both previous and subsequent.

Quote Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
    The exception was not added at my whim, nor am I even applying it to you. For you, I am only applying a limit of concurrency, I refuse to let you gish gallop on through your ToDoLists without allowing me to apply my standard to the first item on that list. Only by showing rationality and honesty, can you move to the second item on your list.
    "...Not added at my Whim..."
    "...I am only applying..."

Pick one.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    i have lost interest in your latest stupid crusade
    Really?

ie a child is twice as likely to attempt suicide if they are from a single parent family, Fact
    Also males raised in a broken homes to be three times as likely to have thought seriously about suicide as those whose parents had stayed together. FACT
    Us figures show About 40% of children who do not live with their biological father have not seen him during the past 12 months; more than half of them have never been in his home and 26% of those fathers live in a different state than their children. FACT
    Teenagers in single-parent families and in blended families are 300% more likely to need psychological help within any given year than teens from intact, nuclear families. FACT
    Then we have drug and alcohol use.
    40% of patients seeking treatment for alcohol/substance use disorder report at least one suicide attempt at some point in their lives. FACT
    Acute alcohol intoxication is present in about 30–40% of suicide attempts and suicides. FACT
    While 95% of individuals with a mental illness and/or substance use disorder will not die by suicide, 90% of individuals who do die by suicide have either a mental or substance use disorder, or both FACT
    Between 40–60% of those who die by suicide are intoxicated at the time of those who death. FACT
    Studies conducted in substance abuse rehabilitation programs typically reported that 50–75% of clients had some type of co-occurring mental disorder. FACT
    Men are more likely to commit suicide than women. Researchers suggest that men suffering from depression are more likely to go unrecognized and untreated than women suffering from depression, in part because men may avoid seeking help (viewing it as a weakness). Men who are depressed are also more likely to have co-occurring alcohol and substance use disorders than women. FACT
    Being a parent, particularly for mothers, appears to decrease the risk of suicide. Even pregnant women have a lower risk of suicide than women of childbearing age who are not pregnant.FACT
    75% of global suicides occur in low- and middle-income countries, so suicide is not a problem that occurs only in industrialized, wealthy nations as had often be previously suggested in the past. FACT
    While i am sure you will fire back that radical feminism is the cause of divorce, given the reasons women cite vs men when seeking divorce this is clearly not the case. Not that logic will preclude you from picking those undersized low hung fruit. (see what i did there)
    For better or worse and love and cherish doesn't really include adultery or physical abuse.FACT
    You notice how in your lists of reasons for divorce, you've highlighted the ones you like, but conveniently, you ignore the ones that I referenced, such as Incompatibility, Grew Apart, Different Life goals etc.

It's funny because you tout Divorce as decreasing, but you've conveniently left out the fall in Marriage rates (Y'know, that thing Feminists advocated for) - which might have something to do with with Single Parent families, might have something to do with Children not living with or seeing their Father?

It's funny because in that splurge, you've repeated a number of things I've already and clearly addressed - as if repeating it and adding FACT will change things.

Bike
    husaberg
    Really?

You notice how in your lists of reasons for divorce, you've highlighted the ones you like, but conveniently, you ignore the ones that I referenced, such as Incompatibility, Grew Apart, Different Life goals etc.

It's funny because you tout Divorce as decreasing, but you've conveniently left out the fall in Marriage rates (Y'know, that thing Feminists advocated for) - which might have something to do with with Single Parent families, might have something to do with Children not living with or seeing their Father?

It's funny because in that splurge, you've repeated a number of things I've already and clearly addressed - as if repeating it and adding FACT will change things.
    US figures show, About 40% of children who do not live with their biological father have not seen him during the past 12 months; more than half of them have never been in his home and 26% of those fathers live in a different state than their children. FACT
    Young men in Australia have poorer mental health than their female counterparts including higher rates of completed suicide, antisocial behaviour, and alcohol and substance misuse problems FACT
    Young men are also less likely to seek help during adolescence and young adulthood: only 13% of young men aged 16 to 24 years seek help when experiencing mental health difficulty compared with 31% of young females FACT
    Young men have poorer mental health knowledge and higher mental health stigma than young females FACT
    Research also suggests that young men find it difficult to seek help as a result of culturally dominant (or hegemonic) masculine traits which place an emphasis on men to be independent, to suppress emotion, and show a lack of vulnerability. For example, to be seen to endure pain and to be strong and resilient about mental health or emotional problems has been identified as a key practice of masculinity FACT
    The increase to 2013 to 2014 was primarily due to an increase in the proportion of young women reporting symptoms of anxiety or depression; in 2013 to 2014 around 26% of young women reported symptoms compared with 22% in 2009 to 2010. Overall, young women were significantly more likely to report symptoms of anxiety and depression than young men; in 2014 to 2015, around 1 in 4 young women (25%) reported symptoms of anxiety or depression compared with fewer than 1 in 6 young men (15%).FACT

For better or worse and love and cherish doesn't really include adultery or physical abuse.
    N
    "Inconvieniant facts that I'm trying to ignore because they run counter to my Narrative"
    Where your pre-emptive strike fails is because the most common reason isn't Adultery or Physical Abuse - it's dissatisfaction - remember above when I pointed out Women (on average) are more prone to negative emotion than men? It's almost like theres a causal link here...

According to a Pennsylvania State University study, these are the top 10 reasons why women divorce:

1. Infidelity
    2. Incompatible
    3. Drinking/drug use
    4. Grew Apart
    5. Personality problems
    6. Lack of communication
    7. Physical or mental abuse
    8. Loss of love
    9. Not meeting family obligations
    10. Employment problems
    Surprisingly, financial problems was thirteenth on the list, which goes to show you that fighting over money all the time (or lack of money) is NOT one of the primary causes of divorce.

In a 2003 study, Paul Amato and Denise Previti used data from the “Marital Instability Over the Life Course” project, which is based on a national survey of men and women in 1980 and 1997.2 Those who divorced were asked, “What do you think caused the divorce?” The open-ended responses were coded into categories, with the top reasons for divorcing being:

Infidelity
    Incompatibility
    Drinking or drug use
    Growing apart

A poll revealed the top ten reasons why women divorce their husbands
    Of the 43,000 women who took part, infidelity came second, followed by non-stop arguing and a lack of intimacy."In fact, 29.2 per cent of the women polled stated adultery as the reason for leaving their marriages."
    The top ten reasons women divorced their husbands,
    1) Different life goals
    2) Infidelity
    3) Constant quarreling
    4) Lack of intimacy
    5) Mental illness6) Misconduct
    7) Boredom
    8) Physical abuse
    9) Household problems
    10) Money problems
    The number of divorces has also decreased over the last 25 years. In 2017, there were 8,001 divorces and the divorce rate (number of divorces per 1,000 existing marriages) was 8.4. In 1992, 9,114 couples were granted a divorce, and the divorce rate was 11.9.
    The decrease in the divorce rate coincides with a fall in the number of children affected by divorce.
    FACT

Then we have your posts

You said females numbers had remain static yet ignored a 33% and 44% rise in the female stats that you posted for the same timeframe as the males.

Not only that, the recidivist rate for females attempting suicide is far higher as well.
    So logically it cant clearly be the reason why they attempt it, there is must only effect the success rate then?
    So exactly how can you say that due to radical feminism that somehow s men want to kill themselves more often than women do, because it certainly doesn't make them more prone to attempt suicide than women now does it?
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information