Page 724 of 920 FirstFirst ... 224624674714722723724725726734774824 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 13786

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    No idea, but due to the amount of us, if we keep wrecking bits and pieces of the environment as we go along, the end game isn't going to be very pretty.
    Aye... it already isn't for too many. Thing is though, the maths says that it isn't the number of us that's the issue, moreover that which we produce for consumption is. Very briefly: Earth Overshoot = 1.7 sustainable planets each year for BAU to take place. 20% of 7.6 billion people consume 80% of that which is produced. 6.08 billion people survive on 0.34 sustainable planets... but as you say, we keep wrecking bits and pieces of environment as we go, and what's worse, it was all planned approximately 10 years ago when business planned its future, leveraged against it, and delivered year in year out. We are literally living the past lol.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    The second image
    Technically they'd need to be wearing radiation gear as the 450+ active nuclear reactors missing their regular maintenance would make things a little hard to handle otherwise. ATGATT for the future.

Bike
    aprilia
    LMFAO The brits are to kind to these idiots. What we are look at is anti democratic anti western POS and they should be treated as such! Which means they both needed a minimum of a bloody nose.

When the Marxist virtue signalers meet the actual proletariat....

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    The commuters are dicks, but that kind of shit is what the movement needs. Good result.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    aprilia
    The commuters are dicks, but that kind of shit is what the movement needs. Good result.
    Stopping poor people from getting on an electric train to goto work in apparently one of the roughest areas in london. Not the smartest this bunch...
    Yet the crowd still looked like they might give them tea and scones after the fact....

This is what will happen when the police arent around to protect them. And it should be allowed to happen more often than it is.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    And it should be allowed to happen more often than it is.
    Are you seriously advocating for the return of the Brown Shirt squads???

Seriously ???

People allowed to roam free and attack who they disagree with???

Actually, now I come to think about it - that would mean we could come after you with baseballs bats .. BRING IT ON ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Are you seriously advocating for the return of the Brown Shirt squads???

Seriously ???

People allowed to roam free and attack who they disagree with???

Actually, now I come to think about it - that would mean we could come after you with baseballs bats .. BRING IT ON ..

Only you would see any brown shirts in that vid. All I saw was a bunch of people going about their daily lives (which are probably pretty tough) and then having to deal with those clowns. They handled it pretty well really but I would still like to of seen them get a few more bruises on them than they did. If that makes me a brown shirt in your pathetic little mind then so be it.

You should tell your mum to check under the bed for those "nazi's" your worried about before you goto bed each night you might sleep easier.

Must suck still living in your parents basement.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Rights to protest? Certainly.

Rights to stop me earning a living to support my family? Nope, you better get out of my way.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Rights to protest? Certainly.

Rights to stop me earning a living to support my family? Nope, you better get out of my way.
    And if your living is earned in a manner that causes the destruction that is being protested against? Or would you not stop an assassin with a gun pointed at your family's head?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    And if your living is earned in a manner that causes the destruction that is being protested against? Or would you not stop an assassin with a gun pointed at your family's head?
    First you've got to prove the destruction is real.

IF the world does not end in 10 years like these people claim they should all be rounded up as the communist agitators that they are (or useful puppets of communist agitators as is more likely) and put in jail for the harm THEY have done to the west.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    First you've got to prove the destruction is real.

IF the world does not end in 10 years like these people claim they should all be rounded up as the communist agitators that they are (or useful puppets of communist agitators as is more likely) and put in jail for the harm THEY have done to the west.
    Remember it's not just global warming, it's habitat destruction, biodiversity loss etc. It's happening, these guys are trying to help.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Your proposed manner of Living will cause Destruction - do I get to stop you?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Got anything to support that those commuters were off to their jobs destroying the environment?

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Got anything to support that those commuters were off to their jobs destroying the environment?
    The point of the protest was disruption. Nothing really to do with the commuters. They just collateral damage.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    The point of the protest was disruption. Nothing really to do with the commuters. They just collateral damage.
    The fuck you say, if the commuters hadn't been there the rentamob wouldn't have bothered.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Thread Information