Page 722 of 919 FirstFirst ... 222622672712720721722723724732772822 ... LastLast
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 13784

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Not true - she has not denied Climate Change at all
    Lol! "austingit facts"
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    sEtTLeD sCiEncE
    The settled science of man made climate change.

Once upon a time trees ran from coast to coast. Every now and then the lot would go up in a ball of smoke making the atmosphere and oceans somewhat inhospitable for life... enough so for there to be fossil and geologic records of such cataclysmic events. One pleasant side effect of this natural part of the cycle is that the burn benefits the soil and thus the next generation of tees coming through to clean help make the atmosphere and oceans a little more habitable for life.

Man is the forest fire, except the trees don't get to grow back to balance atmosphere and ocean. Given that our behaviour is outwith the natural cycle of things, and given that we are pumping shitloads of gas (not just one gas... if you wish to pull the whole thing down on the basis of CO2, then you are one of them) into the atmosphere and oceans. Back in the day, nature didn't have smog, nor vehicles pollution of any kind. Nature didn't create petroleum cut with fuels to benefit engines. All completely unnatural gases that change the climate of entire cities for periods of time... or at the very least are only visible under certain heat conditions.

Man is changing the climate, and away from its natural cycle. You can bet yer arse that's going to change the climate... and who knows in what ways given the junk that's in the air and ocean and soil... but hey, yer only a troll when yer slippery eh.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Bullshit - the Protestors are as sneaky and backhanded as the Lobbyist - trying to maintain a facade that this is purely a grassroots movement, when it's clearly being funded by certain interest groups.

At least the Lobbyists are honest about who their backers are.

Okay then - let's dissect that for a moment with one simple question:

"When is it good enough?"
    When is what good enough? You making no sense to me.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    When is what good enough? You making no sense to me.
    Given the context I thought it would have been clear: "When is it Good enough?" - in this context referring to Environmentalism.

When is it that we have done enough? At what point do all the Environmental Activists go home, disband their organisations and stop?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Given the context I thought it would have been clear: "When is it Good enough?" - in this context referring to Environmentalism.

When is it that we have done enough? At what point do all the Environmental Activists go home, disband their organisations and stop?
    Never, they are absolutely necessary.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    The settled science of man made climate change.

Once upon a time trees ran from coast to coast. Every now and then the lot would go up in a ball of smoke making the atmosphere and oceans somewhat inhospitable for life... enough so for there to be fossil and geologic records of such cataclysmic events. One pleasant side effect of this natural part of the cycle is that the burn benefits the soil and thus the next generation of tees coming through to clean help make the atmosphere and oceans a little more habitable for life.

Man is the forest fire, except the trees don't get to grow back to balance atmosphere and ocean. Given that our behaviour is outwith the natural cycle of things, and given that we are pumping shitloads of gas (not just one gas... if you wish to pull the whole thing down on the basis of CO2, then you are one of them) into the atmosphere and oceans. Back in the day, nature didn't have smog, nor vehicles pollution of any kind. Nature didn't create petroleum cut with fuels to benefit engines. All completely unnatural gases that change the climate of entire cities for periods of time... or at the very least are only visible under certain heat conditions.

Man is changing the climate, and away from its natural cycle. You can bet yer arse that's going to change the climate... and who knows in what ways given the junk that's in the air and ocean and soil... but hey, yer only a troll when yer slippery eh.

You've never heard of Volcanoes then. Because they back in the day put out more shit into the atmosphere than we could dream of.

End of the day these people greta included and you cant back up a single thing you say with actual science. And the few scientists that do back that up quickly get shown up for having alternative motives (or will do as time goes on).

This explains it best: "If you believe climate change is an existential threat to humanity in 2019, you are the neanderthal of contemporary evolution" NEVER WAS A TRUER WORD SPOKEN!

THE ENTIRE THING IS HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE THE BIGGEST FRAUD EVER PERPETUATED IN HUMAN HISTORY

And why even bothering to discuss this topic is a complete waste of time (Even if it was a real thing):

"Low Resolution Thinking"

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    You've never heard of Volcanoes then. Because they back in the day put out more shit into the atmosphere than we could dream of.

End of the day these people greta included and you cant back up a single thing you say with actual science. And the few scientists that do back that up quickly get shown up for having alternative motives (or will do as time goes on).

This explains it best: "If you believe climate change is an existential threat to humanity in 2019, you are the neanderthal of contemporary evolution" NEVER WAS A TRUER WORD SPOKEN!

THE ENTIRE THING IS HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE THE BIGGEST FRAUD EVER PERPETUATED IN HUMAN HISTORY

So were the volcanoes good or bad?

Bike
    aprilia
    So were the volcanoes good or bad?
    Depends on your perspective.

I live in a volcanic area and everything grows like crazy here. Im sick of mowing the lawn but my tomatoes are fuckin awesome for instance.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir
    I did have volcano written at first, but then removed the need to specify a source for the spark as the spark is pretty much irrelevant when those trees go poof... obviously worse when accompanied by a volcano. Yes volcanoes do do that stuff well, but they stop, just like the forest fire eventually stops, then that super soil gets to annoy the shit out of people who maintain lawns Humans don't stop and nor do their emissions stop and take a break either. But you seem to be on the right lines towards accepting that AGW is an actual thing... just not under the microscope of blaming a single gas. Slight of hand to fool the weak minded into having a fight over what started the fire when it's pretty obvious who's doing the shoveling (all of us). It's like when the Greens state that methane isn't an issue because it's a gas that only lasts about 10 years. What they don't say is that that methane then, primarily, turns into either water vapour or, wait for it, CO2. But yes, that is done on purpose to let the dipshits fight over what does the most damage to justify continuing our AGW at all costs.

I just gave you undeniable proof. You even chimed in with what Volcanoes do when they changed the climate. Are you really that much of a dumb fuck to fall for the show? AGW is a thing dude, get used to it... or indeed don't and keep blithering on with your dumbfuckery coz it is moderately amusing.

Did you get that quote from a kindergarden?... coz the kid who uttered it doesn't seem to have got to F for Fossil yet. Extinction events have occurred on this planet before because the climate changed. Maybe you added a word in there that shouldn't have been... coz the NEVER A TRUER WORD is clearly bollocks. Maybe you have a different definition of climate change and you think I'm being unduly unfair and using evidence out of context?

Even more likely is you being sucked in by their propaganda. You spew it like a slippery troll then fall flat on your face thinking you;ve landed in beer. Deny deny deny the completely bleeding obvious ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa. Man they got you good... or was the HIGHLY LIKELY bit added for plausible deniability, pffft. There may well be a massive fraud associated with it, but it doesn't matter if you can't stop it... just like the volcano and forest fire do.

And why even bothering to discuss this topic is a complete waste of time (Even if it was a real thing)
    Some people find it important as it really does look to be a real thing... just not the thing they sold you to sell.

"Low Resolution Thinking"
    .... fucksake stop it bro, you're killing me.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I did have volcano written at first, yada yada yada.....

And after all that you still have not posted a shred of evidence... Atleast you have something in common with your cult leader Greta!!

Either you've been fooled or you are a fool which is it?

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Depends on your perspective.

I live in a volcanic area and everything grows like crazy here. Im sick of mowing the lawn but my tomatoes are fuckin awesome for instance.
    So you are pro "shit in the air" if it's volcanoes? And anti "shit in the air"if it's humans?

Bike
    aprilia
    So you are pro "shit in the air" if it's volcanoes? And anti "shit in the air"if it's humans?
    No Its the same thing and neither really matters imo... For one thing even if what you believe is true I think we need a good culling off anyway so even if im wrong (which im not) it doesnt matter.

When was the last time man made pollution stopped a plane flying through a certain area?

Volcanoes kick our ass when it comes to outright output.

"what we are doing now is a fart in the wind in the cosmos of time"

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    When was the last time man made pollution stopped a plane flying through a certain area?
    What a dumb fuck question

Bike
    aprilia
    What a dumb fuck question

Just as I thought you've got nothing. And it wasnt really a question I expected you to answer BTW.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Just as I thought you've got nothing. And it wasnt really a question I expected you to answer BTW.
    Just not worth the effort sorry. If you think it's because I got nothing then, fine, knock yourself out.

Thread Information