Page 730 of 919 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731732740780830 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 13773

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Again, stop trying to be clever, you are not pulling it off very well.
    What's the matter? The inconvenient facts of history a bit too risque for you?

If you want a Dictatorship, just be prepared to accept ALL that comes along with, especially all that happens to the first wave of 'revolutionaries'.

I'll even give you a hint: It ended badly for them.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    What's the matter? The inconvenient facts of history a bit too risque for you?

If you want a Dictatorship, just be prepared to accept ALL that comes along with, especially all that happens to the first wave of 'revolutionaries'.

I'll even give you a hint: It ended badly for them.
    Some people are aware that it is not all about them.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Some people are aware that it is not all about them.
    Indeed.

That's part of the logic that all the greatest Genocidal Murderers used to justify their acts of wanton cruelty.

But I'll make you a deal, if you want me to stop being all about me, then by all means, stop being all about you: Donate all that you own, work for no pay for the benefit of others, reduce your entire environmental impact to zero.

Do all of that, and I might consider what you say.

Of course, to do that would mean not being on the Internet, so....

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Indeed.

That's part of the logic that all the greatest Genocidal Murderers used to justify their acts of wanton cruelty.

But I'll make you a deal, if you want me to stop being all about me, then by all means, stop being all about you: Donate all that you own, work for no pay for the benefit of others, reduce your entire environmental impact to zero.

Do all of that, and I might consider what you say.

Of course, to do that would mean not being on the Internet, so....
    I will if you do absolutely everything you can to destroy the environment, because that Is what your argument suggests.

Bike
    aprilia
    I will if you do absolutely everything you can to destroy the environment, because that Is what your argument suggests.
    Now your just being hysterical.

He was just saying put your money where your mouth is and he is correct in stating you would not be on this motocycle forum at all if you really believed in what you say.

Its funny how those preaching to us about saving the enviroment are the ones flying everywhere on jet planes that they could of just had a teleconference to exchange their stupid ideas......

Its also funny how all cults act exactly the same. Do as I say not as I do.

You should be exchanging ideas with Brian Tamaki.....

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    No, it does not.

Because if you remember I asked you at what point does Environmentalism stop - you couldn't answer.

Whereas if you were to ask me the inverse question, I'm quite happy to put a large number of safeguards in place.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    He was just saying put your money where your mouth is and he is correct in stating you would not be on this motocycle forum at all if you really believed in what you say.
    He is putting his money where his mouth is you fucking idiot. That you do not understand this is evident. Does he want the internet or motorcycles not to exist? I highly doubt it. Would he like access to both if they both exist? Probably. Is it feasible to keep the internet and motorcycles where we address Earth Overshoot appropriately? Yes, absolutely.

That you continue to tell him what his position is despite him not having stated much along those lines shows just how fucktarded you are . It's even more moronic to think that the internet and motorcycles have to go where in reality stopping the producing of shite will more than make up for the entertainment and sanity that such things provide.

So fucko, are you able to understand the position of another. or is it troll ram 4ev's. Notice the lack of question marks, coz I already know....... ironic eh.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    He is putting his money where his mouth is you fucking idiot. That you do not understand this is evident. Does he want the internet or motorcycles not to exist? I highly doubt it. Would he like access to both if they both exist? Probably. Is it feasible to keep the internet and motorcycles where we address Earth Overshoot appropriately? Yes, absolutely.
    Actually, no.

A Motorcycle is a Consumer product (you know, the ones you rant and rave against) and so is diametrically opposed to his viewpoint.

As for the Internet.

Requires Servers and Power and stuff.

Power that requires non-renewable energy to power them because renewable energy isn't reliable enough.

Even if it was reliable enough, the same group would complain it's damaging to the Environment to have Wind-Turbines, Solar Arrays, etc.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post

That you continue to tell him what his position is despite him not having stated much along those lines shows just how fucktarded you are . It's even more moronic to think that the internet and motorcycles have to go where in reality stopping the producing of shite will more than make up for the entertainment and sanity that such things provide.

So fucko, are you able to understand the position of another. or is it troll ram 4ev's. Notice the lack of question marks, coz I already know....... ironic eh.

No you are just so dumb that you think you or your kids will be driving around in electric porsches 100 years from now.

When the reality is you or your kids will be in the gulags or driving electric lada's on the implementation of green policies. (and thats actually the best case scanario). The fact is none of this stuff will exist because the greenies will not be able to get all this tech they claim is going to save us all to work properly or as efficiently as they claim it will never mind saving the enviroment because all the batteries produced today and in the future will require lithium or similar which is far worse on your precious enviroment than carbon based forms of transport and power.

And on top of that greenies will never admit that nuclear power (properly implemented) is the only way to solve all these problems (short of culling over half of the worlds population) so they are doomed to fail.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    No you are just so dumb that you think you or your kids will be driving around in electric porsches 100 years from now.
    No I don't think any of those things at all... so it was pointless reading anything else you posted, coz the foundation is clearly delusional. Lame troll is lame troll. You thought going for the family would work? Really? You truly are a dumb fuck ...

Bike
    Sold
    Food for thought? -

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    No, it does not.

Because if you remember I asked you at what point does Environmentalism stop - you couldn't answer.

Whereas if you were to ask me the inverse question, I'm quite happy to put a large number of safeguards in place.
    Neither you or me are at either end of environmentalism, rather we are both somewhere in the middle (approx), but you expect me to live like a wild animal because I put forward views on how to make the environment better, inferring that because you don't express the same views then you should be actively destroying it. You can't have it both ways, your view is just as hypocritical as mine.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Now your just being hysterical.

Its funny how those preaching to us about saving the enviroment are the ones flying everywhere on jet planes that they could of just had a teleconference to exchange their stupid ideas......

Its also funny how all cults act exactly the same. Do as I say not as I do.

You should be exchanging ideas with Brian Tamaki.....
    Fucking idiot......

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Food for thought? -

She said it herself, "why must I reap what my grandfather sowed?"
    That is the ongoing repercussions of invading and colonising another culture.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by new connedserfactive View Post
    Deafening silence
    Here, learn something. It comes with numbers and everything. Most notable of which is: "82% of total world energy demand is NOT electricity production.".

Thread Information