Page 744 of 920 FirstFirst ... 244644694734742743744745746754794844 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 13786

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    If you add in Science as well, removing those is undermining the West itself.
    Ooooh.......I love a good conspiracy.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Ooooh.......I love a good conspiracy.
    Except the people that are pushing that crap aren't exactly hiding the fact that they hate the west.

They are pretty open about it, in their University Lectures.

I'm not sure you can call it a Conspiracy when they outright state it.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Sold

Have a look at #2 - do you believe it is true?

The ten most obese countries on earth?:- https://twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/...rymakow.com%2F - How did they work that out? - Really?

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Global rescue plan for nature 'overlooks genetic diversity'... maybe they should try stopping the behaviours that treat nature as a bottomless pit... tui.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Global rescue plan for nature 'overlooks genetic diversity'... maybe they should try stopping the behaviours that treat nature as a bottomless pit... tui.
    You just need to check out the anti 1080 morons who only give a fuck about what is relevant to them I.e the deer and pig population. Yes they pretend to care about keas, but they really don't.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPenguin View Post
    You just need to check out the anti 1080 morons who only give a fuck about what is relevant to them I.e the deer and pig population. Yes they pretend to care about keas, but they really don't.
    Yeah, but almost everyone only gives a fuck about what is relevant to them innit, so nothing really new there. It is what keeps us divided. The perfect panopticon. Society policing society using nothing more than mob opinion as evidence and weight of lobby numbers directing policy (coz we're "all" relevant to "me" fiends). In relation to 1080, nature wasn't overrun by predators before humans arrived. In a similar vein, forest was diverse before humans arrived. Yet here we are, nature supposedly being overrun by pests, forestry mono-culture, and all of us competing for a portion of financial the greater pie with which to get what's relevant fixed. They care. It's just that everything else isn't high on their priority list... like human beings and sustainability ha ha ha haaaaaaaa...

“Anything else you’re interested in is not going to happen if you can’t breathe the air and drink the water. Don’t sit this one out. Do something. You are by accident of fate alive at an absolutely critical moment in the history of our planet.” - Carl Sagan (said approx 50 years ago).

As an aside... do you reckon that vegans will fight for the soil when they realise that it is being depleted to keep them fed

Bike
    Sold

Russia Just Told the World, “No.”

March 07, 2020 "Information Clearing House" - There is real power in the word “No.” - - http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/53080.htm - When you don’t owe anyone anything you are free to tell them, “No.” -

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/natio...cid=spartanntp

This sort of back-tracking is worthy of some of the fucking morons on here.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntspam View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/natio...cid=spartanntp

This sort of back-tracking is worthy of some of the fucking morons on here.
    Like the time you claimed farmers send 100kg plus rodeo calves to the works when the works don't accept cattle this size.
    Or that time you claimed there was numerous alternatives to 1080 on the vast inaccessible areas of NZ and then couldn't name one.
    Or that time you posted a engine (the Geet)that was a well known fraud that was supposed to run on coffee or water and you refused to admit it was a made up piece of shit.
    Or that time you claimed there were no gas chambers at in German concentration camps when even the two convicted fraudsters you quoted as being proof admitted there were.
    Or that time you kept claiming ad nausea the WTC buildings fell at free-fall speed when the clearly did not
    Or that time you claimed they collapsed into their own footprints when they clearly did not.
    Or that time when you quoted a policman as saying something he clearly did not, about United Airlines Flight 93
    Or that time you claimed a an engine was found to be a distance away from the crash site when it was less than a third of that distance.
    Or that time you claiming passports were never found intact after a high speed impact like 911 when they commonly are.
    Or that time you claimed the UFA investigation was independent or full or transparent, when it was clearly none of these.
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Like the time you claimed farmers send 100kg plus rodeo calves to the works when the works don't accept cattle this size.
    Or that time you claimed there was numerous alternatives to 1080 on the vast inaccessible areas of NZ and then couldn't name one.
    Or that time you posted a engine (the Geet)that was a well known fraud that was supposed to run on coffee or water and you refused to admit it was a made up piece of shit.
    Or that time you claimed there were no gas chambers at in German concentration camps when even the two convicted fraudsters you quoted as being proof admitted there were.

Or that time you kept claiming ad nausea the WTC buildings fell at free-fall speed when the clearly did not
    Or that time you claimed they collapsed into their own footprints when they clearly did not.

Or that time when you quoted a police as saying something he clearly did not, about United Airlines Flight 93
    Or that time you claimed a an engine was found to be a distance away from the crash site when it was less than a third of that distance.
    Or that time you claiming passports were never found intact after a high speed impact like 911 when they commonly are.
    Or that time you claimed the UFA investigation was independent or full or transparent, when it was clearly none of these.
    Re the two points on 911 WTC building collapse:

https://www.911tap.org/evidence/what...david-chandler
    http://www.911history.de/aaannxyz_ch...#autoid891273/

The physical evidence still continues to argue near-free-fall collapse, and collapse virtually onto its own footprint.
    Certainly clearly for WTC7. The least impacted of all the buildings.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Re the two points on 911 WTC building collapse:

https://www.911tap.org/evidence/what...david-chandler
    http://www.911history.de/aaannxyz_ch...#autoid891273/

The physical evidence still continues to argue near-free-fall collapse, and collapse virtually onto its own footprint.
    Certainly clearly for WTC7. The least impacted of all the buildings.
    Near and virtually are not words that describe a definite scenario now are they.
    Example if you nearly scored a try does that get points awarded on the scoreboard.
    there was 6 points on WTC
    Come back with some comments when it they actually fall at free fall speed, or the WTC towers actually collapse into their own footprints.
    The Twin Towers collapse was about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall. And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed.

Three buildings fell in a perfect implosion into their own footprint - in a manner that demolition experts would dream to be able to replicate..

the fact that Building 7 fell at freefall speed
    can bring an entire building down uniformly at freefall speed?
    Building 7 fell at freefall speed
    could bring a building down uniformly at freefall speed?
    Yet it collapsed uniformly at freefall speed .
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Hundreds of billions of $ vanish because man catches cold. It really don't get much more stupid.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Hundreds of billions of $ vanish because man catches cold. It really don't get much more stupid.
    You are right, but not for the reason you seem to think.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    You've got to admit - it's a pretty good plan though.

Bike
    motocompo
    You've got to admit - it's a pretty good plan though.
    So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel.

Thread Information