Page 815 of 919 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825865915 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 13773

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    I Ride No More

Just The Man

With Norwegian Jens Stoltenberg due to step down as S-G of NATO in the near future, various names have been put forward as his replacement. I see that Boris is one of those people. Just the man, I thought, especially with all his recent experience in visiting Kiev.

https://www.newstatesman.com/quickfi...nson-head-nato

However, I understand that the election process requires unanimous approval, so no black balls.

I could think of two or three European leaders who might scupper Boris's chance to be elected, with the leading candidate being Erdogan of Turkey.

I too recalled that Boris once wrote a wee rhyme about Erdogan :

https://www.politico.eu/article/bori...oat-sex-rhyme/

In a strange irony, I can't help feeling that Boris's aspirations of being a GOAT (greatest of all time) might suffer the same fate.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Yay... thank you to me for borrowing for me and giving me some of the money that I borrowed for me... and there's more than one installment. Thanks J.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    With Norwegian Jens Stoltenberg due to step down as S-G of NATO in the near future, various names have been put forward as his replacement. I see that Boris is one of those people. .
    If Boris is the answer it must have been a silly question. He can be an entertaining after dinner speaker, but completely useless for anything more substantial.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    If Boris is the answer it must have been a silly question. He can be an entertaining after dinner speaker, but completely useless for anything more substantial.
    I understand he throws a good party........
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Check out this FARCing idiot with a Z on his face! What an ignorant cunt! He is one of those protestors just there for the thrill in the hopes they get to flex their muscle I bet.
    Watch out your not allowed to criticise the alphabet people you’ll be called transphobic
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    This is scary and amusing at the same time. The real worry though is that the Yanks are exporting this insanity and some here are buying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs6mBh2uXRM
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    This is scary and amusing at the same time. The real worry though is that the Yanks are exporting this insanity and some here are buying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs6mBh2uXRM
    I mean, I could post up compilations of Woke Activists/Teachers who espouse communist rhetorhic (despite the massive failure that was the USSR), openly advocate for Pedophilia, Demand racial segrega- sorry 'Racial Justice' and insist that upon the merest say-so, A Man can transform into a Woman.

I agree there's insanity being exported, it's just not the kind you think.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=TheDemonLord;1131205045]I mean, I could post up compilations of Woke Activists/Teachers who espouse communist rhetorhic (despite the massive failure that was the USSR), openly advocate for Pedophilia, Demand racial segrega- sorry 'Racial Justice' and insist that upon the merest say-so, A Man can transform into a Woman.

/QUOTE]
    Well why dont you then?
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Well why dont you then?
    Because there are none so blind as those that refuse to see.

That and simply posting out-of-context clips and going 'Look at the bad thing' is generally not something I do. Feels Cheap.

Let's suppose for a moment that I did post up some of those clips - would you consider it an inevitable consequence of a certain set of Political/Philosophical ideas that have no limiting principle or would you simply dismiss it as 'A couple of Bad apples'

When you post up the academic texts, you post up the direct quotes, you post up examples of them doing the things they talk about, you post up examples of these ideas being pushed onto Children - and yet people still decry and dismiss it as a fringe irrational view - what makes you think posting up more examples will change their mind?

Bike
    It was on the good
    You just don't know how to do you?

There is a Help button at the top right. You're welcome.

Bike
    husaberg
    Well why dont you then?
    From all photographic evidence produced he's over half way through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=pete376403;1131205049]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I mean, I could post up compilations of Woke Activists/Teachers who espouse communist rhetorhic (despite the massive failure that was the USSR), openly advocate for Pedophilia, Demand racial segrega- sorry 'Racial Justice' and insist that upon the merest say-so, A Man can transform into a Woman.

/QUOTE]
    Well why dont you then?
    Nah. He thinks the Yanks are teaching CRT in schools and will post stuff to prove it. None of what he posts has any relationship to CRT. 'Cause like the Republicans, he has no idea what CRT is. The Republicans just point at stuff and shout CRT.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Nah. He thinks the Yanks are teaching CRT in schools and will post stuff to prove it. None of what he posts has any relationship to CRT. 'Cause like the Republicans, he has no idea what CRT is. The Republicans just point at stuff and shout CRT.
    And when I post school Curricula that cite CRT definitions - that, apparently has no relationship to CRT.

I've actually got a really good idea of CRT is, cause I've actually read the likes of Ibram X Kendi and Kimberle Crenshaw.

This is what I mean by none so blind as those who will not see.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Didja hear about the idiot MAGA who attacked an FBI office with his AR15? He won't do that again.

Thread Information