Page 732 of 734 FirstFirst ... 232632682722730731732733734 LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 10999

Thread: Stupid World

  1. #10966
    Join Date
    27th September 2008 - 18:14
    Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    3,816
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Even if I were to agree with that premise (I don't) this is no better than every other species that has been wiped out by Nature itself, in fact, Nature's track record of Eradicating species is far greater than ours. But if you are right, Life will go on, something will come along after us, so your point of 'Destroyed' is wrong.



    Yet, we are the only life form that has the potential to avert a Mass Extinction event.

    So, based on your own Logic, we clearly ARE the cleverest.

    But as I said, if you hate your own existence that much, feel free to loosen yourself from it.
    Case in point.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

  2. #10967
    Join Date
    10th October 2017 - 18:07
    Bike
    aprilia
    Location
    rotovegas
    Posts
    1
    Punked!


  3. #10968
    Join Date
    7th January 2014 - 14:45
    Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Location
    Not Gulf Harbour Either
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Case in point.
    Whilst I admit a degree of Hubris.

    Your Climate change mantra insists on a number of actions, for which the following must be true:

    1: That by changing our actions, we can reverse the negative impact
    2: That we are able to change our actions based on a hypothetical future

    If both of those are true, then we clearly are the Cleverest species on the Planet, however if you want to claim we aren't the cleverest, then by all means forgo your Climate Change Activism, since if we are so stupid, we clearly can't enact change on a Global Scale.

    Catch-22.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

  4. #10969
    Join Date
    27th September 2008 - 18:14
    Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    3,816
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Whilst I admit a degree of Hubris.

    Your Climate change mantra insists on a number of actions, for which the following must be true:

    1: That by changing our actions, we can reverse the negative impact
    2: That we are able to change our actions based on a hypothetical future

    If both of those are true, then we clearly are the Cleverest species on the Planet, however if you want to claim we aren't the cleverest, then by all means forgo your Climate Change Activism, since if we are so stupid, we clearly can't enact change on a Global Scale.

    Catch-22.
    Good that you admit it, well done, but I stand by what I say, we are the only ones who think our intelligence makes us superior. A horse is much better at being a horse than you are, in fact if you went to horse school you would be in the special classes. So in horse terms, if a horse gave a fuck, your human measure of intelligence is irrelevant.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

  5. #10970
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    9,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Good that you admit it, well done, but I stand by what I say, we are the only ones who think our intelligence makes us superior. A horse is much better at being a horse than you are, in fact if you went to horse school you would be in the special classes. So in horse terms, if a horse gave a fuck, your human measure of intelligence is irrelevant.

  6. #10971
    Join Date
    7th January 2014 - 14:45
    Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Location
    Not Gulf Harbour Either
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Good that you admit it, well done, but I stand by what I say, we are the only ones who think our intelligence makes us superior. A horse is much better at being a horse than you are, in fact if you went to horse school you would be in the special classes. So in horse terms, if a horse gave a fuck, your human measure of intelligence is irrelevant.
    Except for one teensy tiny detail.

    I can make a horse do what I want it to do. Not the other way round.

    So, in your imaginary Horse school, I saddle up the best horse in the class and Viola - I'm top of the class now.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

  7. #10972
    Join Date
    6th May 2008 - 14:15
    Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Location
    Wellllie
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    3
    Sustainable New Zealand..................party
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

  8. #10973
    Join Date
    4th December 2009 - 19:45
    Bike
    2008 Honda VFR800
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Except for one teensy tiny detail.

    I can make a horse do what I want it to do. Not the other way round.

    So, in your imaginary Horse school, I saddle up the best horse in the class and Viola - I'm top of the class now.
    If you think that, then you obviously haven't ridden many horses.

    The only thing it means is that you're sitting on top of the horse. For now.

  9. #10974
    Join Date
    10th October 2017 - 18:07
    Bike
    aprilia
    Location
    rotovegas
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    If you think that, then you obviously haven't ridden many horses.

    The only thing it means is that you're sitting on top of the horse. For now.

    Still beats being donkey kicked in the face by the horse like mashman/woodman.

  10. #10975
    Join Date
    7th January 2014 - 14:45
    Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Location
    Not Gulf Harbour Either
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    If you think that, then you obviously haven't ridden many horses.

    The only thing it means is that you're sitting on top of the horse. For now.
    At the very least, I'm pretty sure the Horse doesn't want my fatass sitting on it's back, and yet - there I am.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

  11. #10976
    Join Date
    27th September 2008 - 18:14
    Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    3,816
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Except for one teensy tiny detail.

    I can make a horse do what I want it to do. Not the other way round.

    So, in your imaginary Horse school, I saddle up the best horse in the class and Viola - I'm top of the class now.
    As a horse you are still a retard.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

  12. #10977
    Join Date
    7th January 2014 - 14:45
    Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Location
    Not Gulf Harbour Either
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    As a horse you are still a retard.
    I'd rather be retarded as a Horse, Than retarded as a Human
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

  13. #10978
    Join Date
    27th September 2008 - 18:14
    Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    3,816
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I'd rather be retarded as a Horse, Than retarded as a Human
    You can only wish...
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

  14. #10979
    Join Date
    6th May 2008 - 14:15
    Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Location
    Wellllie
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Still beats being donkey kicked in the face by the horse like mashman/woodman.
    Then stop posting such facile shit that you can't back up in any way shape or form. In lieu of the fucktardery that you use to back up your position i.e. having nothing in the form of evidence to assert that your point is anything other than wishful thinking in light of the facts, I do appreciate your meme's.

    Stop looking at me offering you information as receiving a kick in the face then. It isn't that tricky. Up your game. Bring the reign. Let's see what ya have... no, hang on, I'll answer for you first

    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

  15. #10980
    Join Date
    10th October 2017 - 18:07
    Bike
    aprilia
    Location
    rotovegas
    Posts
    1
    This was supposed to be a parody I guess....


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •