Page 725 of 733 FirstFirst ... 225625675715723724725726727 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 10983

Thread: Stupid World

  1. #10861
    Join Date
    27th September 2008 - 18:14
    Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    3,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    The fuck you say, if the commuters hadn't been there the rentamob wouldn't have bothered.
    Why I said nothing REALLY to do with the commuters.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

  2. #10862
    Join Date
    6th May 2008 - 14:15
    Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Location
    Wellllie
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    First you've got to prove the destruction is real.

    IF the world does not end in 10 years like these people claim they should all be rounded up as the communist agitators that they are (or useful puppets of communist agitators as is more likely) and put in jail for the harm THEY have done to the west.
    I gave you more than enough evidence. @10 years. They're saying we have approximately 10 years to start turning things around. Climate change will play its part, but focusing on CO2 to debunk the destruction that's taking place (where do you think your laptop comes from, or your phone, or your house or shows or clothes or roading or lights or glass or or or or or or or tis all bits of planet) is gullibility personified. CO2 is for the dimwitted to argue over whilst production continues.

    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Got anything to support that those commuters were off to their jobs destroying the environment?
    Yeah sure. Earth Overshoot of the UK sits at 1 sustainable planet used by the 17 May each year. As such, the UK uses approximately 2.7 sustainable planets per year to conduct BAU. If the UK were to address their Overshoot, they would have to cut approximately 2/3's of their economic activity in order to be sustainable i.e. produce less than can be regenerated. Aaaaand for comparison purposes, NZ uses 1 sustainable planet by 6 May. How can a country of 65 million people have a lower carbon footprint than a country with 5 million? By default, wiping out NZ over the UK is better for the future, ha, go figure.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

  3. #10863
    Join Date
    4th December 2009 - 19:45
    Bike
    2008 Honda VFR800
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    160

    Frack That

    Despite all the recent news about the expansion of US energy supplies
    - and the US now being the largest global exporter of energy, it seems
    that it all comes with environmental (and financial) costs.

    And thems that incurred the costs may not be the ones meeting the costs
    of remediation at the end of the day. The US public has something to look
    forward to, in coming years:

    https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2019...ing-money.html

    https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2019...king-boom.html

    https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2019...o-exports.html

  4. #10864
    Join Date
    4th December 2009 - 19:45
    Bike
    2008 Honda VFR800
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    160

    Libor

    https://www.bbc.com/news/business-50107320

    Suppose that with all the Brexit to-and-fro going on at the moment,
    it's a good time to just quietly drop this little item into the press. And
    trust that it will be largely overlooked.

  5. #10865
    Join Date
    4th December 2009 - 19:45
    Bike
    2008 Honda VFR800
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    160

    Lending to Wall Street

    https://wallstreetonparade.com/2019/...ng-4-trillion/

    Obviously, being a major US bank comes with extra privileges.

  6. #10866
    Join Date
    6th May 2008 - 14:15
    Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Location
    Wellllie
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    3
    You got nothing then Instigatur? Just the usual ignore the evidence. Typical activist.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

  7. #10867
    Join Date
    10th October 2017 - 18:07
    Bike
    aprilia
    Location
    rotovegas
    Posts
    1
    ^^ He doesnt know the difference between an opinion and actual evidence. It figures.

    If you were talking to me I was ignoring your Opinion. That fact of the matter is you didnt post a jot of evidence for me to ignore.

    And im the "activist" when he's the one supporting a bunch of loonie tune extinction rebellion retards....

  8. #10868
    Join Date
    6th May 2008 - 14:15
    Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Location
    Wellllie
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    ^^ He doesnt know the difference between an opinion and actual evidence. It figures.

    If you were talking to me I was ignoring your Opinion. That fact of the matter is you didnt post a jot of evidence for me to ignore.

    And im the "activist" when he's the one supporting a bunch of loonie tune extinction rebellion retards....
    Earth Overshoot and Natural Planetary Systems are exceptionally well documented evidence. That you do not understand this is not a surprise... activist trolls work more effectively when they're dumber than a box of spanners. You activists are all the same. All mouth and zero ability to cognise anything that does not fit within your drama circle. However in the case of the instigatur (it is an anagram of your chosen moniker, dumb ass) your case, Trump the inconsequential, you should be proud of yourself for getting the dumbass Trump commentator troll gig (obviously tailored to your lack of knowledge about anything), coz there must have been millions who were considered, and you were chosen. You are a roll model to all ostriches. Heil mein fuhrer.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

  9. #10869
    Join Date
    10th October 2017 - 18:07
    Bike
    aprilia
    Location
    rotovegas
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Earth Overshoot and Natural Planetary Systems are exceptionally well documented evidence. That you do not understand this is not a surprise... activist trolls work more effectively when they're dumber than a box of spanners. You activists are all the same. All mouth and zero ability to cognise anything that does not fit within your drama circle. However in the case of the instigatur (it is an anagram of your chosen moniker, dumb ass) your case, Trump the inconsequential, you should be proud of yourself for getting the dumbass Trump commentator troll gig (obviously tailored to your lack of knowledge about anything), coz there must have been millions who were considered, and you were chosen. You are a roll model to all ostriches. Heil mein fuhrer.
    ^^

  10. #10870
    Join Date
    6th May 2008 - 14:15
    Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Location
    Wellllie
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    delusions of grandeur
    Nah bro, this is more like you
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

  11. #10871
    Join Date
    4th December 2009 - 19:45
    Bike
    2008 Honda VFR800
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    160

  12. #10872
    Join Date
    10th October 2017 - 18:07
    Bike
    aprilia
    Location
    rotovegas
    Posts
    1
    The west is on track to be the mirror image of the soviet union within 10 years imo.

    All that blood and tears over the last 100 years spent for nothing imo.


    The outright propaganda by our MSM and those in power is astounding.

  13. #10873
    Join Date
    6th May 2008 - 14:15
    Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Location
    Wellllie
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    3
    Poor fella...
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

  14. #10874
    Join Date
    9th June 2005 - 13:22
    Bike
    Sold
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    2,914

    Cook and Maori meeting similarities here?

    Only the garb and names were changed to protect the innocents? https://twitter.com/HenryMakow/statu...rymakow.com%2F - (It's an old trick but it just might work again?) -
    "The very essence of the banking industry; to make us all, (whether we be nations or individuals), slaves to debt!" ... is it working for them yet?

    Debt explained: http://www.positivemoney.org/issues/debt/

  15. #10875
    Join Date
    10th October 2017 - 18:07
    Bike
    aprilia
    Location
    rotovegas
    Posts
    1

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •