Page 816 of 920 FirstFirst ... 316716766806814815816817818826866916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 13786

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Didja hear about the idiot MAGA who attacked an FBI office with his AR15? He won't do that again.
    Dont be silly A15's are only used for home defense..
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Today on YouTube I saw an ad from the New Zealand Mint for a gold bullion $1 kangaroo coin. The creature depicted on the coin was a kiwi. I wasn't predisposed to buy a gold coin anyway, but if the NZ Mint doesn't know the defference between a kangaroo and a kiwi you can definitely count me out.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Today on YouTube I saw an ad from the New Zealand Mint for a gold bullion $1 kangaroo coin. The creature depicted on the coin was a kiwi. I wasn't predisposed to buy a gold coin anyway, but if the NZ Mint doesn't know the defference between a kangaroo and a kiwi you can definitely count me out.
    Their website is correct, ad agency prob stuffed up or did they? Free publicity prob be all over fluff news. Bad time to buy at current exchange rate anyway. Your mate Alex Jones always said once mainstream news is telling you to buy gold it’s time to get out. With Russia and China having large physical holdings for their new global currrncy I’d not be surprised if West pulls tricks to devalue gold. It was only $200 US ounce before 9/11...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Well it looks like the lunatics have a chance of running the asylum literally...

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/stuff...body-elections

A perfect storm of list covid lockdown has seen extremely low interest in high caliber people running for local office, preferring instead to spend time with family or go on that bucket list holiday before they die of the sniffles.
    And now radical fringe elements are capitalising on this to get into office.

It’s a pity stuff isn’t as concerned about extreme leftists and climate nutters infiltrating politics and education institutions though.

The silver lining is though most of these disaffected people will be from lower social Economic groups and this steal votes from labour and greens.

All jokes aside given how much our mainstream political candidates flip flop or fail to deliver should we really be worried what any of them really think. Just like the protest though these nutters have so many different conflicting policies they will self destruct in short order.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    It’s a pity stuff isn’t as concerned about extreme leftists and climate nutters infiltrating politics and education institutions though.
    This.

When you can openly support an Ideology that has actively murdered millions of people and be electable and praised, whereas a group that simply don't want to have their freedoms taken away on their refusal to take a Vaccine is labelled as Dangerous.

Funnily enough though, there's a regular at the Gym who recently announced he was going to run for Council, nice enough Chap, interesting life story - The timing of his announcement and this (given I know some of his other views) suggests to me he might be one of them.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    This.

When you can openly support an Ideology that has actively murdered millions of people and be electable and praised, whereas a group that simply don't want to have their freedoms taken away on their refusal to take a Vaccine is labelled as Dangerous.

Funnily enough though, there's a regular at the Gym who recently announced he was going to run for Council, nice enough Chap, interesting life story - The timing of his announcement and this (given I know some of his other views) suggests to me he might be one of them.
    Well when the trains start taking people to re-education camps they might start waking up.
    Now that proper lockdowns seem to have gone Ive mustered the mental strength to continue reading The Gulag Achipeligo and the similarities to how the modern leftist run govt institutions are is scary. A regime so brutal that would jail or kill its own soldiers for returning alive from WW2 frontlines or pow camps. The allies never fully understood how bad things were (or maybe they did) and betrayed many Russians by returning them to the motherland after they had helped defeat nazis despite their pleas for mercy.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Well when the trains start taking people to re-education camps they might start waking up.
    From what I've seen, that isn't sufficient - what does seem to jolt people out of their comfort-zone is when Women and specifically Children are on the receiving end.

The Trans debate is far from settled and in places like the UK there is the TERF rear-guard that is pushing back and starting to make some headway - and otherwise left-leaning Mums (cue the Mumsnet reference) see what potentially could happen to their kids and specifically their daughters - they get really conservative, really quickly.

Add in the ever-expanding boundaries of Sex-Ed, Drag Queen story hour, and the new buzzword 'Minor Attracted People' - and suddenly the Mums start marching - and as every Married Man knows, when the Wife takes up a crusade...

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    All jokes aside given how much our mainstream political candidates flip flop or fail to deliver should we really be worried what any of them really think. Just like the protest though these nutters have so many different conflicting policies they will self destruct in short order.
    The candidates don't flip flop or fail with regards to policy, because none of them write the policies in the first place, they merely present the policies that the party they represent tell them to. The eventual body politic rep, current candidate, is merely the scapegoat for the party to hang as and when they feel, because such appeases the public no end given that they think it's a failure of the individual and not the party that they will only ever vote for in their life. But sure, create an approved list of candidates to prevent incompetence from running the show ..........
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    As predicted by international psychology experts and some of better posters on here, intersectional identity politics has started to consume itself. I’m a bit late to the party as I don’t twitter but apparently # trending is LBG drop the T.
    It seems traditional gay people are as upset as straight people about being told genders don’t exist plus all the stuff going on around what’s kids are exposed to...
    It seems humanity is not ready for Aldous Huxleys brave new world where there are no boundaries
    People do like some sort of social structure and order

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    As predicted by international psychology experts and some of better posters on here, intersectional identity politics has started to consume itself. I’m a bit late to the party as I don’t twitter but apparently # trending is LBG drop the T.
    It seems traditional gay people are as upset as straight people about being told genders don’t exist plus all the stuff going on around what’s kids are exposed to...
    It seems humanity is not ready for Aldous Huxleys brave new world where there are no boundaries
    People do like some sort of social structure and order
    More specifically it's the Lesbians leading the charge. Turns out they don't want to by bullied into fucking a Man in a dress who says he's a woman (because he's got a Lesbian Fetish).

Gay Men are too busy having Orgies and getting Monkey Pox....

The irony is that many of the 3rd wave Feminist Political Lesbians (The Julie Bindel types) who are radically Marxist are the ones who helped push the intersectional agenda initially and now are being denounced by the 4th wave of Feminist activists (whom they helped indoctrinate).

There's a part of me that finds it all hilarious because they did this to themselves and none of them renounce the ideas that brought it forth in the first place.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    A I’m a bit late to the party as I don’t twitter but apparently # trending is LBG drop the T.
    I must be even further behind. They added a new letter even after LGBTQ. I've given up.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I must be even further behind. They added a new letter even after LGBTQ. I've given up.
    LGBTQIA+ is I believe the current version

Q for Queer (whatever that means)
    I for Intersex (a very rare medical condition where a person has primary sex characteristics of both sexes)
    A for Asexual (which is even sillier than the T being included - if you don't have any skin in the game, why are you sitting on the bench?)
    and the + is for whatever they decide to add next week.

Just a matter of time till they add the P.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    LGBTQIA+ is I believe the current version

Q for Queer (whatever that means)
    I for Intersex (a very rare medical condition where a person has primary sex characteristics of both sexes)
    A for Asexual (which is even sillier than the T being included - if you don't have any skin in the game, why are you sitting on the bench?)
    and the + is for whatever they decide to add next week.

Just a matter of time till they add the P.
    Poms?
    10 characters
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Poms?
    10 characters
    poms and small p are of course interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Poms?
    Is it psychotic pyromaniacs?

I would watch that parade.

Thread Information