Page 782 of 920 FirstFirst ... 282682732772780781782783784792832882 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 13786

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    George Soros And Bill Gates’ Backed Consortium To Buy U.K. Maker Of Covid Tests For $41 Million. Bit monopolistic being the least of the lolz that came with this little beaut.
    Did you even read the article spud before you posted it ? its clearly an effort to lower the cost for people.
    If you devoted 1/2 as much time to campaigning for the mana seat at the last election as you do to spreading half assed conspiracies you might have doubled your votres to more then the neighborhood dog got.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    George Soros And Bill Gates’ Backed Consortium To Buy U.K. Maker Of Covid Tests For $41 Million. Bit monopolistic being the least of the lolz that came with this little beaut.
    I saw that other day and did a bit of rummaging to check facts.... what’s really interesting is WHY do those two need to be involved together on such a small change investment relative to their finances. Their both billionaire son their own and through their “independant” distribution NGO/charities/influencers.....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    I saw that other day and did a bit of rummaging to check facts.... what’s really interesting is WHY do those two need to be involved together on such a small change investment relative to their finances. Their both billionaire son their own and through their “independant” distribution NGO/charities/influencers.....
    Do you know the difference between facts and your own conjecture? *Hint from this post its apparent you do not.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Where is it written that independently wealthy people cannot use some of their wealth to help others less fortunate? Maybe Gates feels bad about inflicting Windows ME on the world and is trying to atone
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    And maybe he wants to appear to be trying to help in a way that it's hard to question his motives as hes sick of being blamed for being the bogeyman. But some tits will still pan him. You know, because of the injecting microchip thing. I'm not saying it's TRUE, but I've been doing some interesting research in the bible. Just sayin.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Maybe Gates feels bad about inflicting Windows ME on the world and is trying to atone
    I don't think even Bill has enough Wealth for that...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    The LFT market must need funding. Glad they've got wads of cash to invest in such a future loss leader for the good of humanity.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Well the question has been answered. Das neu pill requires early detection for it to be effective i.e. home test kits. Pills and kits for every home on a constant basis....... thank fuck we stopped producing plastic bags or we'd have no oil for the covid bits makers to make shit loads of cash from on by privatising a pandemic. Business is business though, eh guys. Otherwise it's communism ......
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    https://joannenova.com.au/2022/01/de...se-for-a-year/

One would suspect the same situation exists in NZ, we rely on electric so much now this should be a matter of national security especially as we will prob be first country to go full electric vehicle only...
    Couple that with full vegan where the food can’t trsnsport itself....

If you were an evil communist dictator you’d be drooling at the prospect of being able to unplug societies life support so easy

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/12745...nefit-pkeh-too

How do you lower food prices by creating a third storage and distribution network? The current system is already at capacity. Suppliers and transport operators would need to make extra trips...

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    https://joannenova.com.au/2022/01/de...se-for-a-year/

One would suspect the same situation exists in NZ, we rely on electric so much now this should be a matter of national security especially as we will prob be first country to go full electric vehicle only...
    Couple that with full vegan where the food can’t trsnsport itself....

If you were an evil communist dictator you’d be drooling at the prospect of being able to unplug societies life support so easy
    Bunky Mortimer III, TakiMag?

From Wiki..

"Taki's Magazine, called Takimag for short, is an online magazine of politics and culture published by the Greek paleoconservative[1] journalist and socialite Taki Theodoracopulos and edited by his daughter Mandolyna Theodoracopulos. Initially called Taki's Top Drawer, the site was redesigned and relaunched under its current title in March 2008 with a subsequent redesign in 2010.[2] The website is sympathetic to the far-right.[3] It received criticism in 2013 after it published articles in support of the Greek neo-Nazi political party Golden Dawn"
    Manopausal.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post

From Wiki..

"Taki's Magazine, called Takimag for short, is an online magazine of politics and culture published by the Greek paleoconservative[1] journalist and socialite Taki Theodoracopulos and edited by his daughter Mandolyna Theodoracopulos. Initially called Taki's Top Drawer, the site was redesigned and relaunched under its current title in March 2008 with a subsequent redesign in 2010.[2] The website is sympathetic to the far-right.[3] It received criticism in 2013 after it published articles in support of the Greek neo-Nazi political party Golden Dawn"
    baaaaahaaaaaahaaaa.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

From Wiki..

Nice that you have no problem with the content of the article, just who wrote it...

Sympathetic... sounds a lot like free speech....

Substitute right for left and nazi for BLM and you could say same for majority of nz media...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

From Wiki..

I used to read Taki's column in The Spectator. He was amusing even if you didn't agree with his politics. He tends to go where the in crowd goes, and he's the meanest name dropper ever.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    The Sherriff at his finest again.... this women would prob get home d in nz

Thread Information