Page 749 of 919 FirstFirst ... 249649699739747748749750751759799849 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 13784

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    I Ride No More

Nuclear Weapons Reduction

Jens, are you still on the NATO payroll ?

https://www.rt.com/news/506330-nato-...rmament-world/

[Edit]

Now you say you want to deploy more peace:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/nuclea...s-back/5729986

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    “Something extremely bogus is going on,” Musk, 49, tweeted. “Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse.”

"When one follower asked if false tests could be driving the national surge in cases, Musk replied, “If it’s happening to me, it’s happening to others.”"
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Vintage 2T
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    “Something extremely bogus is going on,” Musk, 49, tweeted. “Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse.”

"When one follower asked if false tests could be driving the national surge in cases, Musk replied, “If it’s happening to me, it’s happening to others.”"
    False Positives = double case numbers.
    False Negatives = Exponential Infection/Death curve

I bet those poor bastards, dying on gurneys in corridors outside the ICU's, will be pleased to know that their diagnosis might have some possible error.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pursang View Post
    False Positives = double case numbers.
    False Negatives = Exponential Infection/Death curve

I bet those poor bastards, dying on gurneys in corridors outside the ICU's, will be pleased to know that their diagnosis might have some possible error.
    Or those sent home incorrectly to die etc... and/or infect others. With results like that, why bother testing.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Or those sent home incorrectly to die etc... and/or infect others. With results like that, why bother testing.
    You do realise biological testing is never going to be 100% which is why they make the cut off at a level where they achieve false positives.
    This is done on purpose to having the cut off at a point where you achieve to many false negatives.
    maybe instead of posting false information on the net, you should google biological tests and sensitivity vs specificity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    I Ride No More

FAA Re-Approves Boeing 737 MAX

It'd be nice to know what they finally concluded was "faulty", and precisely what they fixed.

https://www.rt.com/business/507088-f...oeing-737-max/

[Edit]

https://www.dw.com/en/boeing-737-max...ors/a-55650155

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Building a Global Economy That Was Bound to Fail.

From the mouth of one who did the job. All legal and sanctioned by the people

"The funds were transferred from a bank in Washington, DC, to the company’s bank in Houston, San Francisco, New York, or Boston. Although some of the people in the top executive offices of the World Bank and its sisters, as well as those in the engineering companies, understood that it was a shell game, most of their subordinates—engineers, economists, and others—did not. They were simply doing the jobs they’d been educated and trained to do."

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    It'd be nice to know what they finally concluded was "faulty", and precisely what they fixed.

https://www.rt.com/business/507088-f...oeing-737-max/

[Edit]

https://www.dw.com/en/boeing-737-max...ors/a-55650155
    Will try find link but what was wrong and still is wrong is the company and the plane.

Firstly the plane is a pigs ear design wise with weight of engines in wrong place cresting a balance problem to start with.
    Moving the engine so has stressed the airframe which is why the lion air plane broke up BEFORE it hit the ground.
    To reduce training costs software for the control systems is designed the the pilot inputs try and make the plane behave like the old plane. This software was outsourced to India and had to be redone several times.
    The max is essentially a new airplane but it keeps enough features and elements of the original 1960s design that it didn’t need as extensive testing and certification.
    Boeing went woke and hired based on diversity and well not much needs to be said about that...

DO NOT EVER get on one of these planes they will continue to be death traps.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Will try find link but what was wrong and still is wrong is the company and the plane.

Firstly the plane is a pigs ear design wise with weight of engines in wrong place cresting a balance problem to start with.
    Moving the engine so has stressed the airframe which is why the lion air plane broke up BEFORE it hit the ground.
    To reduce training costs software for the control systems is designed the the pilot inputs try and make the plane behave like the old plane. This software was outsourced to India and had to be redone several times.
    The max is essentially a new airplane but it keeps enough features and elements of the original 1960s design that it didn’t need as extensive testing and certification.
    Boeing went woke and hired based on diversity and well not much needs to be said about that...

DO NOT EVER get on one of these planes they will continue to be death traps.
    Thanks.

I've been following this whole debacle since it first started with the two crashes, and have read (collected) a reasonable amount of information on the situation - much of which you point to above. Have also been discussing with a pilot friend who was likewise interested in the outcome.

The FAA (as the US certifying authority) was seemingly compromised almost as much by this issue, given their track record in past years. I have not seen much comment on its (improved) performance since its head was replaced.

The main point of the original post was to see exactly what Boeing was willing to "fess up to" in the media, as being the primary cause(s) of the crashes.

The last article I saw on required "design" changes was as follows:

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/20...esign-changes/

I have seen little in the way of recent articles on settlement of litigation (brought by families of passengers killed), so assumed Boeing would say as little as possible to avoid having to pay further reparation.

[Edit]

https://www.thestreet.com/mishtalk/e...f-missing-code

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

Bike
    I Ride No More

Mars Space program

I'd read earlier that Trump had had ambitions for colonisation of both the Moon and Mars, and had announced programmes to achieve both. But with the recent election results, that may be in jeopardy.

But I see from a recent video clip that perhaps Putin has bested him again, and that Russia may already have a working operation on Mars. Still subject to confirmation.

[ Sound and sub-titles on ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HZ4...ature=youtu.be

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    There must Ben something in the water in Japan... oh that's right the Fukushima fallout.

Sorry for linking an Alex jones site article but it has the sad facts. Japan has been infiltrated and is set to be trashed. They just done a hari kari on the future of their standard of living.

They must be tired of their extremely low crime rates and respect for each other over there.

Btw before someone gets triggered I'm not anti immigrants, on an individual scale they bring skills and experience that widens our own knowledge and cultures. But when it's open borders like many western countries these days, well we all seen the results.

Find it weird that Japan wants to maintain its working age population when we entering an era of mass technology acceleration and subsequently mass unemployment etc...

https://www.infowars.com/posts/japan...thnic-society/

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Venezuela fire: Thousands of voting machines burned

"The National Assembly is the only Venezuelan institution which is not currently controlled by the Maduro government.

Its leader, Juan Guaidó, is the main opposition figure and has been recognised by more than 50 countries as Venezuela's legitimate president."

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Brazil's Amazon: Deforestation 'surges to 12-year high'... Come on Bolsonaro, cut it with the cutting and divest

Thread Information