Page 700 of 919 FirstFirst ... 200600650690698699700701702710750800 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 13784

Thread: Stupid World

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    really the cure for violence is enslaving women into forced marriage........
    you cited him
    Oh this old Chestnut.

Enforced Monogamy is an Anthropology term. Simply put:

If one of your daughters or sons came to you and said they were cheating on their partner, would you:

A: Hi-5 them and tell them 'Go you!'
    or
    B: Disaprove of their actions

If it's option B - then congratulations, you are part of Enforced Monogamy.

Not to mention this is a Red Herring, an attempt at Poisoning the Well AND a Character Assassination.

yet refuse to accept the views of the NZ mental health foundation on the subject of Suicides in NZ claiming you know more that the foundation and the person who made the statement on on account of what you term as racial beliefs.
    Racial Beliefs? Is there no end to the shit you are going to make up? Can you point to where I've made reference to anyones Race?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    It is different - as I've said multiple times, its the only accusation I've made against you, glad you've finally understood that. I've not added in anything, you did the adding in, then wished to argue against something you want me to have said.

And if I meant the original one, I would have clarified the context in subsequent posts. Just like I did. Y'know - all that Context I kept referencing and you kept ignoring.

Your actions thus far would be proof enough. Hell, your actions in this post alone are proof enough.

Ah yes, a post-hoc justification... And you wonder why I might be a tad bit critical?

Except it's not an Objective measure, it's only your measure and it's only you doing the applying.

As for the rest of it, it's really simple: You stated (sans exceptions) that you have this high and noble standard.

Fine.
    I expect you to stick to it.

And I called you as such, then miraculously, an exception appears - excusing you from having to meet this high and noble standard.

Then you tried to worm around by disavowing responsibility for the application of said standard and exceptions (as an attempt to make it appear objective, when it clearly is subjective, and being applied to save face) and now you are simultaneously trying to claim it's your standard and your exceptions but it's also objective but it's also not being applied at your discretion.

Let me help you here:

There's your explicit attempt to remove you, your biases and your actions from the equation.
    So why did you answer yes to confirm you also accused me of calling for censorhsip?

My actions fit both narratives.

Where did I state my noble standard, sans exceptions?

Still no contradiction there. Objectivity comes from the clarification/discussion/justification of subjective opinions all the time.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Is there no end to the shit you are going to make up?
    No, there really isn't.

I thought you would have figured that out about the Berk by now.

Bike
    husaberg
    Oh this old Chestnut.

Enforced Monogamy is an Anthropology term. Simply put:

If one of your daughters or sons came to you and said they were cheating on their partner, would you:

A: Hi-5 them and tell them 'Go you!'
    or
    B: Disaprove of their actions

If it's option B - then congratulations, you are part of Enforced Monogamy.

Not to mention this is a Red Herring, an attempt at Poisoning the Well AND a Character Assassination.

Racial Beliefs? Is there no end to the shit you are going to make up? Can you point to where I've made reference to anyones Race?
    Bullshit
    ! he gave the explanation afterwards. as an excuse.
    2 if you use his explanation his definition is what happened and yet men are still violent
    # racial was a autocorect from radical.

Also i hate to tell you divorce rates have been steadily dropping, yet the suicide for males climbed for those two years you quoted and hand choose right down to an individual country, for that one reason its still horseshit.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	divorse rate.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	340907

You said the Mental health foundation was biased as was the writer yet your cited person is "PAY PER VIEW POLITICAL FREAK SHOW" did you not notice he is biased and shares some interesting views.
    His views that were so far out of the accepted norm he was "retired from teaching"
    As a fix for this, Peterson recommends a variety of things including "enforced monogamy" — a solution that implies men are oppressed due to lack of consensual sex.
    Mr. Peterson illustrates his arguments with copious references to ancient myths — bringing up stories of witches, biblical allegories and ancient traditions. I ask why these old stories should guide us today.
    “It makes sense that a witch lives in a swamp. Yeah,” he says. “Why?”
    It’s a hard one.
    “Right. That’s right. You don’t know. It’s because those things hang together at a very deep level. Right. Yeah. And it makes sense that an old king lives in a desiccated tower.”
    But witches don’t exist, and they don’t live in swamps, I say.
    “Yeah, they do. They do exist.
    Mr. Peterson does not pause when he says this. Enforced monogamy is, to him, simply a rational solution. Otherwise women will all only go for the most high-status men, he explains, and that couldn’t make either gender happy in the end.
    When Mr. Peterson talks about good women — the sort a man would want to marry — he often uses these words: conscientious and agreeable.
    Wherever he goes, he speaks in sermons about the inevitability of who we must be. “You know you can say, ‘Well isn’t it unfortunate that chaos is represented by the feminine’ — well, it might be unfortunate, but it doesn’t matter because that is how it’s represented. It’s been represented like that forever. And there are reasons for it. You can’t change it. It’s not possible. This is underneath everything. If you change those basic categories, people wouldn’t be human anymore.
    he left, he believes, refuses to admit that men might be in charge because they are better at it. “The people who hold that our culture is an oppressive patriarchy, they don’t want to admit that the current hierarchy might be predicated on competence,”
    Peteron talks a lot at going back to old values the 1950 marriages etc etc as if we need to seriously do this
    but if were are going back to old values they include slavery, segregation, Death penalty, Censorship of movies books no internet.
    A far as i can see the majority of Peterson supporters are long haired gamers with no girlfriends. these same people lack the social girls to find girlfriends or interact with people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blade '12
    Bullshit
    ! he gave the explanation afterwards. as an excuse.
    2 if you use his explanation his definition is what happened and yet men are still violent
    Oh noes! You should have stuck to copy and paste... because as soon as you says what you think it's fucking retarded... AGAIN!

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    I don't even know what the F you lot are arguing about. But I do agree there is stupid shit in the world.

Like Christchurch council spending hundreds and thousands on annoying cycle lanes while ignoring serious road repairs. Fucked in the head that lot.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Oh noes! You should have stuck to copy and paste... because as soon as you says what you think it's fucking retarded... AGAIN!
    Pardon.......
    posting hour long videos is retarded.
    If he said anything worthwhile you could either quote him or sum it it.
    You can do that as he does give facts to back up his opinion, or he gives is his opinion a far right opinion that is aimed at empowering disenfranchised gamer-boy losers
    ps that video was created posted after the NYT article.

This video makes illustrates why Peterson followers are single gamers

listen to his last line yet he expects the reverse not to happen.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Blade '12
    Pardon.......
    posting hour long videos is retarded.
    Ifv he said anything worthwile youcould either quote him or sum it it.
    ps that video was created posted after the NYT article
    It starts just before a question on this very topic.

So you imagine he should have... replied.. to... the... NYT's... article... before... it..was............ published...........

Bike
    husaberg

So you imagine he should have... replied.. to... the... NYT's... article... before... it..was............ published...........
    Really but seeing as he wrote books and talked before then how exactly did it not come up previously.
    Hes an attention whore, educated yes, but a attention whore nevertheless, He want to make money, not help the world.
    Not only that how do you account for the fact his whole premise carries no factual BASIS OF FOUNDATION.
    Thats why the people that follow him are not educated productive members of society, But single white gamer males.

that said here is a gamer critique of Peterson. Same dude as above.

I have noticed your only reason for even posting in this thread is the same as katmans, Your simply to troll.
    Peterson's a far right religious nut
    Who says have doesn't know how to handle conflict with a women as he cant punch them.
    Or how he is a Brave free speech warrior who wants to stop Richard Dawkins speaking.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...hilosophy-life
    There is a reason neanderthals died out.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    I don't even know what the F you lot are arguing about. But I do agree there is stupid shit in the world.

Like Christchurch council spending hundreds and thousands on annoying cycle lanes while ignoring serious road repairs. Fucked in the head that lot.
    I was over there a month ago, your waters undrinkable now.
    No idea what greystone andd TDL are arguing about but i am aguing With TDl as he claims he has evidence that radical feminism is the reason young men kill themselves.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Blade '12
    Not only that how do you account for the fact his whole premise carries no factual BASIS OF FOUNDATION.
    Oh shit "no factual BASIS OF FOUNDATION"... that's bad right?

ESPECIALLY SINCE IT"S IN FUCKING CAPITALS?????????????

Poor old Jordan "no factual BASIS OF FOUNDATION". Man he's going to be pissed that this fucking retarded loser on the interweb has blown his world tour and multi million selling book out of the water.

I'll wake up tomorrow to global headlines that Jordan Peterson like has "no factual BASIS OF FOUNDATION" and they'll be helicoptering into shitsville, west coast, NZ to interview a snaggle toothed, banjo plucker fresh out of the bush on how he exposed the scam of the century "literally no factual BASIS OF FOUNDATION"!!!!!!!????????????????

Here's a panel on Bill C16.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post

I went on a course run by a guy with Dr in his title the other day regarding stress.

Who knew that taking a deep breath counting to 10, going for a walk, or keeping ones mouth closed could be so useful.

Personally I find spending a few hours in the shed tinkering, listening to the BFM Jazz show on a Sunday and going for a ride works well too.

Whilst recovering from surgery I watched a few Pederson videos, they go well with Tramadol.

To keep with the Stupid World theme, been instructed at work to supply all the female toilets with a selection of Sanitary Products, yet they

won't supply tea and coffee.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Ducati 748R

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex

Back in the bin, huh?

I see the Berk has been a busy little beaver again.

Bike
    husaberg
    Back in the bin, huh?

I see the Berk has been a busy little beaver again.
    No one ever gets binned based on what others say, people get binned based on what they actually posts themselves.
    I wouldn't expect you would be able to figure that out though.
    I remember when i was binned 1/2 hour after i called you "stupid idiot."
    That must have been a co-incidence aye
    But wait, its look now like you are in their sulking yourself with him now too, ya egg
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    To keep with the Stupid World theme, been instructed at work to supply all the female toilets with a selection of Sanitary Products, yet they won't supply tea and coffee.
    It burns the labia.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Thread Information