Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Any young chick riders in Auckland?

Bike
    gn250E
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozza2442 View Post
    Heya!

I'm defo keeno to go for a ride Where are you? I'm in Takapuna. I work in town at a boring desk job so can't do Mon-Fri but can do weekends!
    My bikes being a bit odd so I need to give her a look over this weekend, but I could be keen for a shortish ride this weekend (weather dependant)

How long have you been riding for?

Lauren

I live in Three Kings.. Only got my gn250 2-3 weeks ago, but i was riding quite a bit overseas. This weekend i'm heading down to Coro, so unable to catchup, but i'm in Auckland for at least the next 3-4 months so we have time

Bike
    2004 Suzuki GN125
    Quote Originally Posted by smh View Post
    I live in Three Kings.. Only got my gn250 2-3 weeks ago, but i was riding quite a bit overseas. This weekend i'm heading down to Coro, so unable to catchup, but i'm in Auckland for at least the next 3-4 months so we have time
    Sounds good

Are you riding down or driving?

Jealous!

Bike
    gn250E
    Sounds good

Are you riding down or driving?

Jealous!

Will just be driving down with my mates Would love to ride, but I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet.

Bike
    1994 Kawasaki ZZR1100
    Lets not scare smh off the bridge mmmk?
    I do it twice a day everyday, I've been sweet everyday. You've just gotta be observant and remember the wind factor.
    Don't forget, a lot of that could happen on a normal bit of road too. Keep your eyes peeled, don't ride like a retard, don't lane split and you'll be sweet.
    All cool - enjoy your ride!
    Fairytales are the domain of infants ... Dreams are the stuff of progress.

Bike
    1986 Honda GB 400F
    I'm 21 and have been on my FXR for 3 years (still a nana rider). Create a ride thread maybe, I haven't been on a ride in sooo long.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    hokay ladies. i will be in town next week some time.

you're welcome

(lets all get together for a motorbike orgy))

Bike
    Hyosung GT250P
    Hey girls! Perfect post thread! I finally got a motorbike after wanting one for about ten years!! I'm 24 and just got a Hyosung GT250. Keen to meet other girls like me! Feel free to PM if you fancy a ride or just a catch up!

Tara.
    Last edited by BlightyBiker; 5th October 2012 at 13:33.

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlightyBiker View Post
    Hey girls! Perfect post thread! I finally got a motorbike after wanting one for about ten years!! I'm 24 and just got a Hyosung GT250. Keen to meet other girls like me! Feel free to text me on -number removed- if you fancy a ride or just a catch up!

Tara.
    Tara, I've removed your number for safety. As a new member you may not realise that your information was completely public, even to those not logged into Kiwibiker.

Best you share that sort of information once you are able to private message. Feel free to add your number back in if you do wish for it to be public.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by BlightyBiker View Post
    Hey girls! Perfect post thread! I finally got a motorbike after wanting one for about ten years!! I'm 24 and just got a Hyosung GT250. Keen to meet other girls like me! Feel free to PM if you fancy a ride or just a catch up!

Tara.
    You should go to the Pink Ribbon Ride - a breast cancer rundraising ride on the 14th October. Lots of ladies (and men) to meet, and potential riding friends....... you could ride at the back if crowds worry you. There will be plenty of different clubs there. You could also go to the Hyosung shop in Barrys Point Rd, Takapuna as I believe they have a club that does rides.

Bike
    Honda CBR250R, 1987

Ladies in Christchurch??

Hey ladies!!

I need young riding girls in ChCh, I'm a member of SWIFTS but, well, it's like hanging out with my mums.
    Granted I havn't actually been on a ride with them but it'd be great to go for a ride with some young girls??

Have been riding for years, still on a 250 but um.. its all about how you use it!!

Bike
    Repsol something or other
    I know this isnt girl orientated, but Id suggest considering for rides with The Swarm peeps on a Monday night

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...arm-Night-City

Ive ridden with a few groups, and when I was still learning they were the most sensible, and you learn a fair amount about riding with sensible experienced riders, rather than other people who are just starting out. That and you learn some sweet new riding routes at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    You should go to the Pink Ribbon Ride - a breast cancer rundraising ride on the 14th October. Lots of ladies (and men) to meet, and potential riding friends....... you could ride at the back if crowds worry you. There will be plenty of different clubs there. You could also go to the Hyosung shop in Barrys Point Rd, Takapuna as I believe they have a club that does rides.
    Gutted I missed the pink ribbon ride, bike (and rider) werent up to it. If youve got some pics, post them up!

Bike
    1994 Kawasaki ZZR1100
    Quote Originally Posted by baffa View Post
    If youve got some pics, post them up!
    Have a look at this - new album: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/al...p?albumid=4469

cheers

Bike
    awwww none of me! I was the first motorbike, behind the cops and the breast cancer car.

Bike
    1999 Yamaha Dragstar Classic
    Heya

Im 34 and in auckland. keen to go for a ride with ya

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    Hi people.
    Im Ky
    A 22 year old living in central Auckland.

Just wondering if there might be any young chick riders out there?
    I just bought a Harley and dont have many people my age to ride with... or even 10 years older.

So please reply so I can make some new biker mates
    Always keen to go on trips, or you can join me on some of my rides

Bike
    1989 Honda Bros nt400

Central chicky

Hey,
    Just moved from west to central, and ride my honda bros over the bridge every day, had my licence since Feb this year and would love to have some people to ride with! I'm 25..

Thread Information