Thread: Cheap KXF graphics?

Bike
    07 KXF250

Cheap KXF graphics?

Well after waterblasting my bike for the first time I lost the graphics off the radiator shroud, after yesterdays ride at thundercross valley the bike needed a really good clean and I lost somee more including the kawasaki sticker off the tank, I then blasted the rest off out of frustration.

Ive seen a full kit on tardme for $289 but I think there are better things to spend that money on, just looking for some for the radiator shrouds really, preferably once that actually stick and won't blast off too easily. Anyone know anywhere to get reasonably priced ones?

Chur
    Try to be the person your dog thinks you are

Bike
    2015 KTM200XC
    get in touch with redrider - aka Workshop graphics he should be able to help you out
    WESTIE CHICKS ROCK

Bike
    some honda bits in a kx chassis
    Your dealer can get these. http://www.sportspro.co.nz/products/...phic_kits.aspx or http://www.sportspro.co.nz/products/...phics_kit.aspx

On another note, was thundercross a bit muddy?
    we may just go where no ones been

Bike
    2006 CR250R
    unless they were really poorly stuck on you may need to address your bike cleaning technique.

Bike
    07 KXF250
    Cheers guys I will check out the links, Thundercross was a bit muddy and rutted in places, James hasn't had a chance to do any grooming yet as his Bulldozer was out of action so there were a few spots where the cattle had been and made a bit of a mess of things. Wasn't too bad in general though but will be a lot nicer once it drys up a bit and has been groomed in a few places.

Bike
    07 KXF250
    Quote Originally Posted by B0000M View Post
    unless they were really poorly stuck on you may need to address your bike cleaning technique.
    Yeah I might have to go for less blasting and a bit of scrubbing on the sensitive parts.

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby View Post
    Well after waterblasting my bike for the first time I lost the graphics off the radiator shroud, after yesterdays ride at thundercross valley the bike needed a really good clean and I lost somee more including the kawasaki sticker off the tank, I then blasted the rest off out of frustration.

Ive seen a full kit on tardme for $289 but I think there are better things to spend that money on, just looking for some for the radiator shrouds really, preferably once that actually stick and won't blast off too easily. Anyone know anywhere to get reasonably priced ones?

Chur
    What year KXF?

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes

Bike
    . .
    Thundercross open again? You don't need graphics. Only need them to help sell the bike later.

Bike
    07 KXF250
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Thundercross open again? You don't need graphics. Only need them to help sell the bike later.
    Yep its open. the lower black bits of the shroud are a bit scuffed and the graphics protect them from further wear so I won't have to buy new shrouds when I sell it.. Id rather get the graphics now than shrouds and graphics later

Quote Originally Posted by cs363 View Post
    What year KXF?

Bike
    its gonna be orange
    How much do you wanna pay, Ill know something simple up for ya
    Custom MX Graphics l Signage l Print

Bike
    07 KXF250
    Doh, bought some one industries ones off cs363..

good price though. No doubt I will end up waterblasting them off sooner or later so will get in touch with you when I do

Thread Information