Thread: Anyone have a VTR250 they are parting out?

Bike
    Repsol something or other

Anyone have a VTR250 they are parting out?

Looking for the tail, tank, and front gaurd for a 2000 model Honda VTR250. If for whatever reason you have some parts floating around, lemme know.

Thanks,

Bike
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6RR
    Quote Originally Posted by baffa View Post
    Looking for the tail, tank, and front gaurd for a 2000 model Honda VTR250. If for whatever reason you have some parts floating around, lemme know.

Thanks,
    You want all matching colours, or you've actually managed to write off all those parts?

Thought about trying the wreckers? Bike Busters seems to get quite a few VTR250s through.

Also, pretty much any VTR250 parts will fit, so long as they're not really really new.

Bike
    Repsol something or other
    Dont mind about colours. Bike is fine, the logic was go get spare parts, paint them, then chuck them on the bike and sell or store the originals as spares.

I have to say though, the bog standard Honda silver is slowly growing on me though.

Bike
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6RR
    I say, unless you're really into repainting your bike with interesting colours/graphics. Just stick with the originals.

Just for reference, here's a picture of my VTR250, supposed to be silver but after a crash the first spare rear plastics that I found were red. http://i.imgur.com/n065r.jpg I think it looks sexy (I added the rim tape too) but then again, not everyone agrees with me.

Bike
    03' VTR250
    Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post
    I say, unless you're really into repainting your bike with interesting colours/graphics. Just stick with the originals.

Just for reference, here's a picture of my VTR250, supposed to be silver but after a crash the first spare rear plastics that I found were red. http://i.imgur.com/n065r.jpg I think it looks sexy (I added the rim tape too) but then again, not everyone agrees with me.
    I think it looks great. I personally would look for the front guard in the same red if I could but that's just me, a little bit pedantic so would want the symmetry
    Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon 'em

Bike
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6RR
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    I think it looks great. I personally would look for the front guard in the same red if I could but that's just me, a little bit pedantic so would want the symmetry
    Yeah, totally. I guess I would if one came my way cheap enough, but I don't really mind at the moment. I'm just trying not to spend more money on it at the moment...

Thread Information