Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Auckland 250 ONLY ride

Bike
    '07 R6

Thumbs up

Hey thanks for they great ride gareth... lotsa fun.
    Hope Jay got back all good.
    Me and Nick lost you, and i thnk Cibby Chick, at Orewa, but we took motorway after you.

Anything else fall off your bike at the end... hahaha.
    Once again thanks.

James

Bike
    92 kawasaki zxr250c
    hah probally cause we always are in the wet so when it gets dry we are way better

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHD
    Anything else fall off your bike at the end... hahaha.
    Once again thanks.
    James
    dude that was fuken hilarious but i would have prefered for it to be kept a secret

was a good day, nice to see some new faces out there.
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    97 Yamaha Virago

Cool

Yep a great ride.... I had fun... and as usual at the rear of the pack.

Had a neat time meeting a few new people and chatting at MacDon's at Wellsford.....

Cibby chick - For only riding 3 weeks... you are doing great....
    Keep going at your own pace... and keep watching the others on the lines etc.. and good luck on the wee op on the knee too.

Awesker - For only riding 2 months.... you also ride well.

Sutage - You did well mate, I will show you some other westie roads real soon.... to help you find your way around west.

A good pace back down to Auckland, and getting Justsomeguy to his test on time.... and yep he passed....

Bike
    RGV250 VJ21, VFR400R NC30
    Yeah, Thanks Gareth for setting that ride up. Soooo much fun! I was trying to explain it to a couple of mates afterwards but people in cars just dont get it . That NSR was sooo quick! loved riding up with that, also sucked how he had a slight spill =/ lucky he was ok. It was awesome to meet all you guys!! Fully have to do that again when Gareth gets his clutch, shocks and stearing sorted But what can I say, Me & Cibby chick had the sweetest looking bikes there (so what if Im a bit biased ). I took a couple of pictures, all are pretty average cause we were riding so damn much .. my back still aches!

Oh and Gareth me and Adrian havnt really had a real drag yet .. like he said when ever we try to go for a fang after work or whatever it decides to rain

Pictures:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...r/IMG_0708.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...r/IMG_0707.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...r/IMG_0706.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...r/IMG_0705.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...r/IMG_0704.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...r/IMG_0701.jpg

Bike
    Honda Hornet 900
    Damn, I'm sorry I missed it. Stupid beer...
    Remember to never split an infinitive. The passive voice should never be used. Do not put statements in the negative form. Proofread carefully to see if you words out. And don't start a sentence with a conjugation. (William Safire)

Bike
    Yamaha 1989 TDR250, KTM 950
    sorry I missed it, stupid bike.
    The real mystery is how come that fat bastard Hurley has never lost any weight.

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    awesker you sniper... i was sure you didnt get any photos of me...

i taped my camera to the side of my bike today when i went down to glenbrook and got some footage of some sorta windy roads and 140-160kmh speed. My camera has killed itself tho and wont turn on now... was working fun coz i turned it off to stop filming.
    KiwiBitcher

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    Daytona 675
    Gutted I missed the ride as my plans where cancelled and could have been there, but as I'm borrowing a 750 at the moment it kinda ruled me out!
    Maybe next time?
    We all have our little obsessions...

Bike
    I'd ride anything, ;)

Talking

But what can I say, Me & Cibby chick had the sweetest looking bikes there (so what if Im a bit biased ). I took a couple of pictures, all are pretty average cause we were riding so damn much .. my back still aches!

Aww mate, same.!!!! guys you totally made my first ride out there really mint, big thanks to gareth for sorting me out on the whole counter stearing thing, and to the other guys for being so damn fast that i could hardly keep up and had to really push myself,. as for Gareths drive way,, very comfortable.. hahaha
    Jay, hope you ok mate and hope to see you out there soon

Askwer. mate.. hot bike.. totally unbiased.. haha ;o)

So... where are we all going this weekend guys??? hahha
    Postie Play thing
    Normal Postal Services have now resumed and mail is being delievered Regulary.

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Cibby Chick
    But what can I say, Me & ***Cibby chick*** had the sweetest looking bikes there (so what if Im a bit biased

So... where are we all going this weekend guys??? hahha
    i think you mean awesker!!! or have you developed a second personality on here?

my bike aint gonna be going on any open road riding til i get a new rear shock... however i am going to tauranga saturday to check out a ZX-7R if anyone wants to join me..?
    KiwiBitcher

Bike
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by gareth_d
    i think you mean awesker!!! or have you developed a second personality on here?

my bike aint gonna be going on any open road riding til i get a new rear shock... however i am going to tauranga saturday to check out a ZX-7R if anyone wants to join me..?
    Hehe goin day after else I might join ya. Have to go see a little mate of mine (10yo) in a play. ("King and I" he plays the english chick's kid.)

Sever
    Now and forever
    you're just another lost soul about to be mine again
    see her, you'll never free her
    you must surrender it all
    And give life to me again
    Disturbed - Inside the Fire

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    i am yet to hear back from the owner as to a good time/day for him so it might end up being sunday. Im gonna be doing the hi-way route SH1-SH2 but may look at doing a going the long way (whitford - maraetai - kaiaua - SH2) either there or (in the oposite order obviously) on the way back... time and weather dependant.
    KiwiBitcher

Bike
    '08 DR650
    gah, gutted i missed this thread completely, so missed the ride ><

i'll keep my eye out incase ya'll decide to do it again :P

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    I wondered where this thread had gone... I was busy looking in the wrong places...

Cheers to you Gareth setting up the ride. Awesome, I went home early and felt a little sore, so I can only imagine how cibby chick felt. Awesker, I saw the camera once, but hardly realised what was happening. Definitely a sniper. And delete that last photo would you. Its all about timing...

And boy did I find out about the differences between zzrs and cbr and zxr. My weight probably didn't help, but when your throttle is against the end of the travel and you are accelerating hard, high revs etc. and the cbr or zxr just pulls away, I can do nothing but watch in amazement...

Other than that, fantastic ride. Jaw drop goes to cibby chick. 3 weeks, and she was riding like that. Incredible.

Can't wait for the next one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Thread Information