Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: EngMod2T Q&A

Bike
    Yamaha XJ750 1982
    Last official release was in August. I have had about 6 new releases prepared but then had urgent requests, mostly from the opposed piston crowd. I am hoping to do a new official release in the next week. Just chasing an error in a specific version of scavenging plenum on an OP2S engine model.

Bike
    Yamaha rd 350 125.Aprilia 125.kawa Ar.
    Hello everyone, I'm Javier, from Jerez, Spain.
    Hello Mr. Vannik.
    I am a new user of EngMod 2T, I am learning to use it, I await your help with any doubts that arise.
    I am doing a translation of the manuals into Spanish.
    I've been reading the 2T forum for almost a year, your are unique.
    We currently compete in a 125cc championship with a 1986 Yamaha RD 125 YPVS, against the Aprilias RS and Cagiva Mito, and we are not far from them, due to suspension problems.
    We are not professionals, we are a group of old friends, and our goal is to have a good time at the Jerez circuit, without making a fool of ourselves. It may seem that we have a "motorcycle pot", but it only seems so. We are also fixing a Kawa AR 125, with the same objective. I do not write in ESE's because I am not at the same level, but I am not stupid either.
    Greetings to everyone.
    The one who wears it understands it.

Bike
    Yamaha XJ750 1982
    Hello Javier,
    Welcome here!
    I have also users of EngMod2T in Columbia and Ecuador and other Spanish speaking places. I think I must ask them if they want to also discuss with you, maybe we can make a good Spanish Help manual?
    Kind regards
    Neels

Bike
    Yamaha rd 350 125.Aprilia 125.kawa Ar.
    Always ready to help. We will try to do a good translation, and happy to share with my Spanish-speaking brothers.
    In mid-November we have the last race of this year, and I will focus on EngMod.
    I leave you a photo of my "girls". I can't find a pilot for the 350, there are no "balls" to drive it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211003_202433.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	809.7 KB 
ID:	349941  
    The one who wears it understands it.

Thread Information