Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: German couple looking for contact to Kiwi-Bikers

Bike
    2008, Honda, XL700VA (Transalp)

German couple looking for contact to Kiwi-Bikers

Hi Kiwi-Bikers,

we are a German couple riding around the world on two Honda Transalps (XL700VA).
    We started our journey in may 2010 in Canada, rode across the country and up to Alaska and down to the southern tip of south america.
    Right now we are in Patagonia and do research for shipping/flying our motorcycles and us to NZ by end of January or beginning of February.
    We plan to travel through NZ for two or three month before we jump to AUS.

Instead of rushing through we would like to meet people who share our passion for motorcycles / travelling with motorcycles, because that´s the most interesting thing for us about travelling!

If you are interested to meet us and share motorcycle/travel-tales, we would be happy!

We are used to a simple live and don´t expect anything! Just a simple spot for our tent would be great!

Beside personal contacts we are also interested in any kind of motorcycle events except "normal" races. MC meetings, motorcycle traveller`s gatherings, crazy kinds of competitions like hillclimbing, mono-wheel or what ever you have over there. Or just a barbecue with some friends...

It might take some time until I am able to reply to posts or msg, since we don´t have internet acess too often down here in south america.

Greetings

Panny & Simone
    around the world - a once in a lifetime adventure
    http://www.motorcycle-vagabonds.com/

Bike
    Thinking
    Hi Guys we are happy to help you out !

Some German world riders posted on here about 3 years ago, we ended up picking them up at the Airport and they stayed with us for a few weeks, it was great !!
    they are very close friends to us know, they actually only just got back to Germany a few months ago !!

we would be happy to accommodate you in our 5 Bedroom house and help you out as much as we can.
    Their are many bikers here that will also offer so youve come to the right place.
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    RATS & RICE
    Blog Entries
    Hi guys

Plenty of room with us in Wanganui,so your welcome too stay as long as required to explore the area.....

When you know when your travelling between the north and south islands let me know and help you out with ferry travel...

Till then enjoy and message me closer too the time

Barry

Bike
    2007 KTM 990 Adventure
    We are in New Plymouth on the North Island west coast. Home to Mt Taranaki, the surf highway and some fantastic back country roads.

More than happy to help, no need for tent space we have a room that you can use.

(re the post above, Wanganui is 160km south of New Plymouth, 1 hr 45 ride non stop)

Mike & Leanne

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    DUNEDIN here and it would be great to go for a ride with some tourists
    we had some german tourist's down this way a few years ago we had a a nice time down the catlins plenty or rallys to attend
    shame you misse4d out on the burt monroe rally

plastic fabricator/welder here if you need a hand ! will work for beer/bourbon/booze

come ride the southern roads www.southernrider.co.nz

Bike
    2010 Suzuki DL650A

Red face Riding in NZ

Hi guys!

I have just returned from six months touring the western US on motorcycles. My wife rode the other one.

Would love to catch up with you in New Zealand and do some riding together.

Marco

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Warkworth here, we also hosted the couple that Quasievil is talking about, would love to meet you. Battle of the Streets is in February, street racing at its best, we are also taking a trip to Taupo in February, aimed at the learners but you are very welcome to join us on that

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...rday-Feb-11th)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Windle, MoBuilt, Fireblade, RS250, FZR4
    Dunedin here also - und ich kann auch ein bischen Deutsch sprachen. So wenn sie haben kein lust englisch zu sprachen, konnen wir uns auf deutsch unterhalten.
    Would be cool to go for a ride, what sort of bikes are you travelling with?
    There may be some cool events while you are here. But you missed the best one. The 'Burt Monroe Challenge' which had hill climbs and beach races etc.
    You could come watch us sidecar racing but I guess thats sort of 'normal' racing.. sort of

Bike
    2018 GSXS1000
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post

Some German world riders posted on here about 3 years ago, we ended up picking them up at the Airport and they stayed with us for a few weeks, it was great !!
    they are very close friends to us know, they actually only just got back to Germany a few months ago !!

we would be happy to accommodate you in our 5 Bedroom house and help you out as much as we can.
    Their are many bikers here that will also offer so youve come to the right place.
    can i stay too?

Bike
    Thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by carver View Post
    can i stay too?
    if you needed to yes
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike

Thanks!

Thanks for the friendly welcome and all the offers!

I´ll contact you as soon as I now more precisly, when we will be in your area!

greetings from Chile

Panny

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post

Hi Quasievil,

thanks for the invitation.

Those German stayed with you A FEW WEEKS? Wow! What´s their name. I wouldn´t be surprised, if I know them.

cheers

Panny

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    Dunedin here also - und ich kann auch ein bischen Deutsch sprachen. So wenn sie haben kein lust englisch zu sprachen, konnen wir uns auf deutsch unterhalten.
    Klasse!

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    Would be cool to go for a ride, what sort of bikes are you travelling with?
    Honda Transalp (XL700VA) - the "new" ones with injection, which worked GREAT in the Andes, where you sometimes make 4000 meters of altitude in 2 hours!

At home I rode a BMW Rockster (mattblack) and Simone had a Triumph Bonneville.
    Have a look at our bikes and on my bike-history:
    http://translate.google.de/translate...5C3%25A4der%2F
    The google-translation is crap. Sorry. But it should be good enough to navigate through our homepage
    You have to click on "Simons motorcycles" or "Pannys motorcycles" in the menu on the left to get our other/former bikes.

cheers

Panny

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by Panny View Post
    Hi Quasievil,

thanks for the invitation.

Those German stayed with you A FEW WEEKS? Wow! What´s their name. I wouldn´t be surprised, if I know them.

cheers

Panny
    Anja and Holga

www.2aufreisen.de
    info@2aufreisen.de
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    Never met them personally, but we´ve cross their tracks everywhere!

Thread Information