Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ICE mobile phone (In Case of Emergency)

Bike
    Triumph America
    most phones nowadays are so high tech and hard to decipher most people would probably end up calling pizza hut or dial a driver by mistake.
    A universal dream of greatness is that
    We push ourselves to the limit
    Yet still be brilliant when the chips are down.
    Sometimes , The struggle kills the dream.

Bike
    1980 Suzuki GS1000 and 1983 Suzuki GR650
    Ice , bit of help here who would u put as contact, live in HB youngest son (15) lives with me, oldest son works near Te Puke , sister in Auckland ( she has already lost a son to motocycle accident) one post suggested dog tags I like this idea as it gives imediate info , in my case dble hip replacements.
    Boys can't ride broken toys.

Bike
    Suzuki A50
    Quote Originally Posted by wickle View Post
    Ice , bit of help here who would u put as contact, live in HB youngest son (15) lives with me, oldest son works near Te Puke , sister in Auckland ( she has already lost a son to motocycle accident) one post suggested dog tags I like this idea as it gives imediate info , in my case dble hip replacements.
    Oldest sun. Youngest could be involved in a similar way and is still a bit young, sister would be to much if she has already lost somebody etc.

Bike
    Yamaha MT09 Tracer
    is that why u ride standing up wicksy?? hehe
    'the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun'

Cpt Edmund Blackadder

Bike
    1980 Suzuki GS1000 and 1983 Suzuki GR650
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayflash View Post
    is that why u ride standing up wicksy?? hehe
    I stand up when I start feeling cramp coming on. plus hips still get sore and need to stretch them every now and then
    Boys can't ride broken toys.

Bike
    04 Bonneville America
    Must admit, have put this in my personal and work cellphones. Just me and the dog over here, so have listed best mate, work and parents in the UK
    Proud to be a Smoggy

Bike
    '01 Yamaha YZFR6
    Blog Entries
    The emergency staff would just see my girlfriend on the front page of my phone and forget about my ICE

Actually... I'm bullshitting. Yeah I might add it. Should also add right below it (Marajuana Man)

get the coppies going

THE FOUR RULES OF EXPLORING THIS AMAZING COUNTRY OF NZ
    RIDE SAFE, RIDE HARD, RIDE FREE

and try not sound so route 51 american brudda

Bike
    bike decoration, 02 1150Gs, 2015 Indian
    had this sent to by e-mail from a fellow biker a few years back great idea
    i also have inside my riding jacket & pants a label with my name & emergency
    contact name & number
    hospital staff found it handy when i couldn't tell them my name etc... (due to the drugs ambo gave me to help pain)
    Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. (John 15:13)

Bike
    Ninja 250R
    One thing I got for mountain biking and walking could work well

http://www.roadid.com

basically a dog tag that has info, contacts and medical info (drug allergies) not uncomfortable to wear and gives people info when they need it.

Bike
    In between

A NEW development for I.C.E

I.C.E Card

Fits in your wallet, bag, pocket or purse, will always be there, no reminder when your ICE person rings you, not botherd by flat batteries or PIN numbers, key locks etc, and won't get smashed in an accident.

Great for anyone, so many situations, kids, elderly, anyone and everyone!

Really cheap too! check it out www.icecard.co.nz its local too

For every KB member that buys one I will donate .50c to the KB website, just make a note to say your a KB member.

Thanks
    www.icecard.co.nz

I.C.E Card Letting people know!

Bike
    Valkyrie 1500 ,HD softail, BMW r1150r
    Quote Originally Posted by mazz1972 View Post
    The original post that Joni found is from 2005. I tried the search and it gave me over 51 pages to scroll through....who has time for that?!

What is the BIG DEAL if a thread is a repost? I'm quite happy when something is a repost, especially if I didn't see it first time around, as the new post may have updated information or different points of view. To those who love to cry "repost" remember not all of us have been around for years and have had time to read every post!

Thumbs up Cola
    Indeed.....Some people are real Anal about the repost thing.....like it wastes their time?
    If you havn't got time to waste why go on KB? or any other forum for that matter?

ICE is good info....thanks.
    Opinions are like arseholes: Everybody has got one, but that doesn't mean you got to air it in public all the time....

Bike
    F-18,Ginny and #66
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I.C.E Card

Fits in your wallet, bag, pocket or purse, will always be there, no reminder when your ICE person rings you, not botherd by flat batteries or PIN numbers, key locks etc, and won't get smashed in an accident.

Great for anyone, so many situations, kids, elderly, anyone and everyone!

Really cheap too! check it out www.icecard.co.nz its local too

For every KB member that buys one I will donate .50c to the KB website, just make a note to say your a KB member.

Thanks

Ordering one NOW. Well done
    Don't Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly !!!

Hey Alan, Alan, Alan....

Bike
    2014 Ducati Diavel
    Gotta say - the ICE Card is a cool idea. Got mine a couple of days ago (thanks Dan) and it is highly visible and informative. There are very few places I go without my wallet so I am happier now knowing that if I do become incapacitated somehow that my details and contact people info is readily available for the Emergency Services Personell.

Well done Dan - fantastic idea
    www.albeephoto.blogspot.com

DuuuuuCaaaaaaTiiiiiiiiiiii

Bike
    In between
    Thanks for the feedback Griffin. Glad you like the card, I must say they look better than any of the concept pics I have, will need to get better pics on the website!

Don't forget any KBer that buys a card donates $1 toward the KB site
    www.icecard.co.nz

Bike
    In between
    Hi all,

You can now purchase your I.C.E Card through the Shopping Cart on our website www.icecard.co.nz You can pay be credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or we still have the cheque or bank deposit options available.

NEW STUFF

WE can now supply card holder keyrings $3 each or more importantly buy our visual cue keyring to enhance recognition. Use the visual cue as a keyring or hang it on your bag or zip to alert first responders to the fact you have an I.C.E Card on you.

For the KIDS

Get them an I.C.E Card put it in a card holder keyring and clip inside their school bag. Get a visual cue and put that on the outside to indicate the card is inside! Worried about privacy? For our kids we have their name and home phone, Doctor and allergies on the front> On the back are mum and dad's name & home, mobile & work phone numbers. NO address (our choice) and with the card inside the bag with the visual cue outside, no worries!!

Remember all cards sold to KB members contribute $1 to the website!!
    www.icecard.co.nz

Thread Information