Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, how is your slow speed control?

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1

Ladies, how is your slow speed control?

Calling all female bikers::::::::::::So you may have already found that riding fast is a lot easier than riding slowly. Do you tremble when you are in heavy traffic, and have lots of stop, and start? Or are you panicking at the thought of doing a U turn on your bike. When the new motorcycle test comes in in October next year, the manoeuvre required will be one of the hardest to do on a motorbike, which hopefully will mean that you have a higher range of skills to be able to accomplish this.
    I am planning a two hour, ladies only session to help those who have trouble with their slow speed manoeuvring skills, and basic control skills. Stopping starting, U turn, riding very slowly with full control.
    If you are interested in this 2 hour course, please PM me, or put a comment on here, with your contact details, and your possible availability over the Christmas/ New Year period.
    My plan is that the course will be 2 hours long, and I envisage getting about 5 ladies at a time. So if you have friends that might be interested, then please let them know.
    I haven't set any dates yet, or the venue, but will work with the majority on this one.
    The cost to you?????? $50 for 2 hours, which is good value, as the rest is subsidised by ACC. You will need to have your own bike, and some form of Class 6 licence.
    Tricia
    rcsom@xtra.co.nz
    021 269 3246
    Remember, that GOOD QUALITY TRAINING stays with you forever. It doesn't get sold with your bike, or expire with your rego. It stays with you FOREVER..

It's not the message that is DELIVERED, but the message that is RECEIVED that is important.

Bike
    Japanese Zero, Yer mama
    This thread could be taken in a sooo the wrong wayyyy

Slow and fast speed control. Can't stop loughing. hehehe
    I've spent my money on bikes, booze and babes. The rest I've wasted....

Bike
    a red heap
    What about people with Penises?

Bike
    Had a 2007 Suzuki C50T Boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    Definitely out...
    You don't get to be an old dog without learning a few tricks.
    Shorai Powersports batteries are very trick!

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1

Red face

Willl prob do one for you people too..
    Remember, that GOOD QUALITY TRAINING stays with you forever. It doesn't get sold with your bike, or expire with your rego. It stays with you FOREVER..

It's not the message that is DELIVERED, but the message that is RECEIVED that is important.

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    Missing your Fanny...?
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by Virago View Post
    Missing your Fanny...?
    wanna root?

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Definitely interested in something like this. I thoroughly enjoyed the gymkhana organised by kiwifruit and katman a couple of months ago although completed it on a scooter rather than a motorbike. The low speed manouvering I found too tricky on a bike (which admittedly wasn't my own) - highlighted my need of improving this aspect of my riding. Got heaps better on the scooter as the morning progressed, but still wasn't game enough to take on the course on katman's katana. Am away until into the new year but would be interested to know more.
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Can you plese PM me your contact numbers, and an idea of dates available?
    Tricia1000
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    Definitely interested in something like this. I thoroughly enjoyed the gymkhana organised by kiwifruit and katman a couple of months ago although completed it on a scooter rather than a motorbike. The low speed manouvering I found too tricky on a bike (which admittedly wasn't my own) - highlighted my need of improving this aspect of my riding. Got heaps better on the scooter as the morning progressed, but still wasn't game enough to take on the course on katman's katana. Am away until into the new year but would be interested to know more.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1

slow skills session

I am thinking of the morning of the 31st December for a slow skills session. If you are interested, please leave a message below. If you can't make the 31st, please give me a date when you can make it, and I can begin getting another session sorted. Venue to be arranged, depending on numbers.

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Hi gals,
    At the moment, I have 3 ladies for a 9am session on the 28th December, so 1 or 2 more places available on this one.

I also have an interested person in the 31st December, so anyone want to join in that one as well?
    Tricia
    021 269 3246

Bike
    Triple Delight
    wanna root?
    I text that to Mark the other day, he replied "Is that you Gordie?"

Tricia I am a starter for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    I text that to Mark the other day, he replied "Is that you Gordie?"

Tricia I am a starter for sure.
    So will you be riding with your moon boot, or without??
    Count you in for the 28th??
    Tricia

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia1000 View Post
    So will you be riding with your moon boot, or without??
    Count you in for the 28th??
    Tricia
    Doh! No I am not riding yet, still have the stupid boot on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Nothing at the moment :-(
    Hi Tricia, just discovered your thread, easier to write in here than on facebook I think I am still keen for the 31st if you get any others interested in doing it that day too. In the a.m if possible so I can get back to Whangarei in time for new years festivities Lisa

Thread Information