Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Race numbers at Nationals

Bike
    Repsol Blade & SV pro twin
    Quote Originally Posted by budda View Post
    Merv - MNZ HAS a Flag Marshall training course: a lot have availed themselves of the opportunity, but as yet, not all.
    The plan is for all Officials, be they Stewards, Clerk of Course, Flaggies etc etc to be singing from the same hymn book
    Anyone interested in training should ask at their next Club meeting when the next Training session in their area will be held

Cheers
    Buddha
    I'd be keen for this at some stage as I flag marshal for MotoTT. It would also be useful for my input with the Cliff Hanger Hill Climb.
    Visit the team here - teambentley

Thanks to my sponsors : The Station Sports Cafe and Bar | TSS Red Baron | Zany Zeus | Continental | The Office Relocation Company | Fine Signs | Stokes Valley Collision Repair | CBWD Digital Media Inbound Marketing

Bike
    EX500s - Ruby
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    I'd be keen for this at some stage as I flag marshal for MotoTT. It would also be useful for my input with the Cliff Hanger Hill Climb.
    Talk to someone at VMCC, the last training we attended was at one of the Winter series meetings.

Nigel's PMCC marshal crew are all qualified.
    Diarrhoea is hereditary - it runs in your jeans

If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you...

Bike
    L1 GSXR 1000
    I see you can't choose your number now when you get your champion ship road race licence, does this mean that MNZ allocate a number to you for the nationals? or can we still run with our preferred one? anyone have a idea about how this will work.

Bike
    Windle, MoBuilt, Fireblade, RS250, FZR4
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Bleck View Post
    I see you can't choose your number now when you get your champion ship road race licence, does this mean that MNZ allocate a number to you for the nationals? or can we still run with our preferred one? anyone have a idea about how this will work.
    yea just noticed that too, ur ok if u already had a number for ur class, so I keep 55 for the old class.

but wanted to add a new one, and i emailed in and they said something like the first 60 numbers are locked and u gotta apply for them or something. I'm just emailing direct and asking for the number I want and see if I can have it..

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    Well that's just plain stupid. The numbers 1-9 inclusive are reserved for those who earn them. None of them are reserved.
    only for For Appendix’s C, F, H and I, this is pro twin so that rule doesn't cover that class, fuck knows why , there's absolutley no rhyme nor reason.

Thread Information