Thread: 'Ello (Box of riddles)

Bike
    DRZ400SM

'Ello (Box of riddles)

Hey there, I'm pretty new to this bike riding business, and thought I would introduce myself.
    I've been lurking for about 6 months while I saved enough for my first bike, and I'm now curious to know where the best bikeshops are for buying riding gear in christchurch.

Cheers.

Bike
    Hobbit bike & Bike Decoration
    'ello 'ello
    welcome to kb
    sorry, cant help with the bike gear but plenty of red & blacks on this site, someone will set you right
    "Those that give up Liberty for Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" - Benjamin Franklin

Bike
    2007 xvs650 & 2008 Yamaha XV250Y
    Hiya, I too am fairly new to this riding business. I can highly recommend Trevor Pierce Yamaha, they were VERY helpful when I was getting my stuff together.

Bike
    2011 Suzuki GSX-R 750
    Hey there I just moved to CHCH as well...maybe we can go out for a ride sometime? as mentioned above....Trevor Pierce Yamaha or whatever it's called (on Ferry Road) is the best that I've seen so far...I went to the Suzuki by Hornby and a young fellow salesman just tried to sell a bike that I wasn't looking for and made me feel really uncomfortable and when he knew I wasn't going to buy it..he walked off.....the guys at Hampton Honda were brilliant though....and I've yet to tried out Kawasaki Norjo or whatever it's called....eMoto on Moorhouse Avenue has some exotic bikes that you don't see everyday....got a section of 250s for us non full licence bikers....not bad...but just need some cash in your hands...let me know how things go..would love to ride with someone other than myself...

Bike
    S1000RR
    As I was going to St. Ives,
    I met a man with seven wives,
    Every wife had seven sacks,
    Every sack had seven cats,
    Every cat had seven kits -
    Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,
    How many were going to St. Ives?

Welcome to KB :-)

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    DRZ400SM
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    As I was going to St. Ives,
    I met a man with seven wives,
    Every wife had seven sacks,
    Every sack had seven cats,
    Every cat had seven kits -
    Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,
    How many were going to St. Ives?

Welcome to KB :-)
    One

Quote Originally Posted by wind_glider View Post
    Hey there I just moved to CHCH as well...maybe we can go out for a ride sometime? as mentioned above....Trevor Pierce Yamaha or whatever it's called (on Ferry Road) is the best that I've seen so far...I went to the Suzuki by Hornby and a young fellow salesman just tried to sell a bike that I wasn't looking for and made me feel really uncomfortable and when he knew I wasn't going to buy it..he walked off.....the guys at Hampton Honda were brilliant though....and I've yet to tried out Kawasaki Norjo or whatever it's called....eMoto on Moorhouse Avenue has some exotic bikes that you don't see everyday....got a section of 250s for us non full licence bikers....not bad...but just need some cash in your hands...let me know how things go..would love to ride with someone other than myself...
    Yeah I've checked out emoto, had a bit of a drool at some of the bikes.
    I'll definately be going to trevor peirce then, thanks for the reccomendations.

I'd wait a bit before going for a ride with me haha, I'm still very much learning.

Thread Information