Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The hand-me-down thread

Bike
    05' Zx6r
    Hey guys poor student posting here : )

Anyone have an old pair of leather pants with kneesliders they're looking to get rid of? My textile pants don't really like rubbing against the road so if anyone had some they were willing to part with that would be great!

Cheers guys, Brayden

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayden View Post

Anyone have an old pair of leather pants with kneesliders they're looking to get rid of? My textile pants don't really like rubbing against the road so if anyone had some they were willing to part with that would be great!

Cheers guys, Brayden
    Getting ready for that trackday i see, good stuff

Bike
    NC30 VFR400
    I sorted the boots!

Being sent on monday, which rocks

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Gn250

Wink pants

Quote Originally Posted by Brayden View Post

Cheers guys, Brayden
    hey mate,
    what size are ya? could you send me a picture of your legs with and without pants on? this way i can get a rough idea of your size.

Bike
    A fast one
    Quote Originally Posted by RObertoedlin View Post
    hey mate,
    what size are ya? could you send me a picture of your legs with and without pants on? this way i can get a rough idea of your size.
    Troll of the day award.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600

ATC2K needs a home

I have an ATC2K vid camera that I no longer need. Free to any kind of home. Fairly primitive but I was happy with it for a bit. PM if interested.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    I have some Kevlar Jeans. Size 36. They have been down the road once with some light marks on the left knee/thigh area to show for it.

No longer need them.

Bike
    Road King
    Blog Entries
    I have a old entry level black leather jacket that has been in my wardrobe for the last 30 years.

I would say its a Med mens.

PM me.
    Just another leather clad Tinkerbell.
    The Wanker on the Fucking Harley is going for a ride!

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Over the last week, I have sold four pairs of motorbike gloves, and a pair of bike boots on Trade me.

Had a garage sale on Saturday and sold another pair of gloves, and a new open faced helmet.

Gave up trying to give them away.

I'm down to a Spidi jacket ( minus shoulder pads, old but no holes or rips ) , A like new Dry Rider nylon over jacket. Will list them tomorrow, $20.00 and $10.00 respectively.

I bet I sell them a lot quicker than trying to give them away.

Give something away free, and there must be something wrong with it, put $20 on it and it's a bargain??? A shame, but I guess thats human nature.
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Bike
    250 to a busa and im still alive.
    Poor young father here.
    Going to the brass monkey in june and need some of those old skool leather glove/gauntlets with the sheep skin inners anyone have any they want to give away. also a water proof tent and a warm sleeping bag if im being cheeky. i got big arse hands would be a large xl normal xxl or a small xxxl
    KB - Turning young innocent novice riders into cynical arsehole bikers since ages ago

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzpure View Post
    Poor young father here.
    Going to the brass monkey in june and need some of those old skool leather glove/gauntlets with the sheep skin inners anyone have any they want to give away. also a water proof tent and a warm sleeping bag if im being cheeky. i got big arse hands would be a large xl normal xxl or a small xxxl
    I have a pair of oilskin overmitts somewhere. They are the best yet, I've found. Would be a bit small for your paws. Will dig 'em out and check.
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Bike
    2007 Yamaha R6S
    So just come back to riding and using a nice pair of trekking shoes for now but after the weekends riding I am going to need something a bit more safe.

Looking for a Pair of road bike boots around 46-48UK (size 11-12) happy to pay upto $100 for them if they in ok condition.

PM me if you can help
    Still trying to find something worthy of going here

Bike

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by awa355 View Post
    I have a pair of oilskin overmitts somewhere. They are the best yet, I've found. Would be a bit small for your paws. Will dig 'em out and check.
    You sir are a champion!
    KB - Turning young innocent novice riders into cynical arsehole bikers since ages ago

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadgit12a View Post
    So just come back to riding and using a nice pair of trekking shoes for now but after the weekends riding I am going to need something a bit more safe.

Looking for a Pair of road bike boots around 46-48UK (size 11-12) happy to pay upto $100 for them if they in ok condition.

PM me if you can help
    If you can find an extra $35 why not buy these http://www.1tonne.co.nz/index.php?pa...=&categoryid=6

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzpure View Post
    Poor young father here.
    If you get stuck with the sleeping bag drop me a pm as ive a couple of very good ones here,happy for you to borrow one if you call in on your way through.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Thread Information