Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Continental Sport Attack 2 vs. Michelin Pilot Power 2CT

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    I have started a Mossy sport attack 2 review on another thread so the details dont get burried in here.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...post1130288128
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    gsxr1000
    i am a fan of the conti sport an race attacks nice light tire absorb bumps well instead of the suspesion like harder tires good dry grip they wear a we bit quicker but found i had a lot of hook up in corners, i like the pilot powers too for different resons they wear increadably well, turn fast in twisties great RAIN TIRE but doggy if goin fast on the track so many poeple get unstuck because they dont have the grip on smooth tarseal they can let go without warning but work good on road chip.
    tried dunlop Q2 boring boring boring same with bridgestone 014 015 abit better, metzlers are great im impressed with them 2centworth

Bike
    Suziki gsr 600 k6

Conti to michelin

Hi , i ve just changed from conti attack 2 to michelin pilot 2 ct , and i found it better i all conditions not extreme difference but enought to feel safer, specially here in mauritius where it hot and road often with rock sand etc etc , i have much more grip, but im not saying that the conti attack was bad ... Simply feeling better with the michelin

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephmrugsr View Post
    Hi , i ve just changed from conti attack 2 to michelin pilot 2 ct , and i found it better i all conditions not extreme difference but enought to feel safer, specially here in mauritius where it hot and road often with rock sand etc etc , i have much more grip, but im not saying that the conti attack was bad ... Simply feeling better with the michelin
    unless you wore a set of sport attack II out in the last 4weeks your compairing road attack II (touring) with a 2ct(sports touring)tyre.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Thread Information