Thread: Pro Rider Training days - Ramp Up your Riding!

Bike
    2 Strokes forever

Pro Rider Training days - Ramp Up your Riding!

ACCELERATE YOUR SKILLS AND TAKE YOUR RIDING INTO TOP GEAR!

A high level of enjoyment guaranteed in a safe, fun environment in at a closed circuit venue. Its a fun, relaxed day where the focus is on understanding motorcycle dynamics and improving riding techniques. You will also have so much FUN you will be back for more!

• Limited to a maximum of 30 riders
    • Personalised one on one coaching with up to 6 friendly, skilled & helpful instructors to assist you throughout the day
    • Suitable for any type of bike you ride on the road - cruiser, sports, tourer or dual purpose.
    • Lots of feedback, discussions, demonstrations and tons of riding to practice your skills.
    • Suited to any level of riding experience from learners on L plates through to riders with many years of experience
    • Pillion passengers are welcome to participate at minimal extra cost.

DATES
    Fri 13 April Pukekohe Racetrack, Auckland - SafeRider (Bike Control Skills)
    Sat 14 April Pukekohe Racetrack, Auckland - SmartRider (Hazard Avoidance Skills)
    Fri 18 May Pukekohe Racetrack, Auckland - SKilledRider (Advanced Riding Skills)
    Sat 26 May Manfeild Raceway, Feilding - SkilledRider (Advanced Riding Skills)

Special Offer
    Book yourself into 2 courses at any track and receive a FREE Bike Rider magazine subscription- value $100

Insurance Rebates
    Kiwibike and John Baker Insurance offer rebates on attending our courses

Click here for Details and booking form

Bike
    A
    Good value, good fun and confidence inspiring would be the buzzwords I'd apply after having done a couple of courses with Pro Rider.

Karel and her team run very informative courses that truly suit from beginners to experienced riders.

In all honesty, even after many years of riding I still learned some finer points during the two days I attended. Racetrack environment ideal for learning in my humble opinion.

Cheers, Rob VP

Thread Information