Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 Nice Things about Metrosexual Motorcyclists

Bike
    2001 Suzuki RF 400

10 Nice Things about Metrosexual Motorcyclists

1. A metrosexual motorcyclist will watch with rapt attention as you take off your helmet and shake out your hair.

2. A metrosexual motorcyclist will understand if you've dropped your new bike. (he's done the same thing himself)

3. A metrosexual motorcyclist will loan you his best toenail polish colour, and provide proper remover after it chips.

4. A metrosexual motorcyclist gently untwists your scarf when it tangles into your hair and necklace fastener, and knows why it hurts.

5. Metrosexuals are always warm. Always and everywhere. Except at the Cold Kiwi Rally, when they might wear a beanie.

6. Metrosexuals are sophisticated and tolerant, and will enjoy Life's rich tapestry right along beside you.

7. A Metrosexual motorcyclist will lube your chain and eyeball your petrol levels and check your WOF and Rego and wheel your bike out of the garage and carry out the rackpack without being hinted at or asked or told.

8. Metrosexual motorcyclists are inspiring to ride with, and do their
    macho-show-off thing with gleeful, uninhibited flair.

9. Metrosexual motorcyclists are creative and sexy - they walk the walk and they talk the talk. (their tattoo will command interest)

10 A metrosexual motorcyclist will enjoy women riders company, respect their perspective if it is different from their own, and love provoking a reaction !

To all you guys out there who are right alongside your women riders, HERE'S a great big MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR - HUGZ and
    Everything is always okay in the end.
    If it's not, then it's not The End.

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    What is a metrosexual motorcyclist?

Bike
    Manx TT by Sega
    I think BestFun was actually trying to describe a Metro'Biker MR......that was the point of her post.

3. A metrosexual motorcyclist will loan you his best toenail polish colour, and provide proper remover after it chips.

This one I struggle with - as there is no way I would PART with my nail polish

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Lend my polish remover!!! - never!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki
    Thank God I,m a country boy.
    Quick Ma, pass the shotgun here comes one a them( Metrosexuals)????
    Dang Varmints

Bike
    CB1300
    Run Cleetus, that thar wench has all her teeth!
    lol and merry christmas to all.

Bike
    Something red and quick
    I can understand metrosexual, but what's a motorcyclist?
    And as far as nail polishers go, I totally agree with Wkid. I don't want to get STD.
    Elite Fight Club - Proudly promoting common sense and safe riding since 2024
    http://1199s.wordpress.com

Bike
    2001 Suzuki RF 400
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmoot
    I can understand metrosexual, but what's a motorcyclist?
    And as far as nail polishers go, I totally agree with Wkid. I don't want to get STD.

Metrosexual is the Madison Avenue advertising term for men who will buy and use such products as after-shave, men's skin-care products, hair gels and colour, and so on. They are the guys who really do care about how they look and present themselves.
    Since Advertising gurus have saturated the female market for beauty and self-care products, they have now sensed that men are vulnerable to the same insecurities.
    I heard about this on the National Radio programme by mistake - when I was re-tuning the stereo.
    At first, I thought it was cute, then I was horrified.
    Leave the guys alone, you dogs.

They are poised to ruthlessly exploit your need to be accepted !
    They have their eyes on your wallet !!
    Motorcyclists beware.

A dab of kerosene on the hands, some oil on the hair, a nice healthy sweat smell under yer leathers - works wonders.... and all you need really ?

Everything is always okay in the end.
    If it's not, then it's not The End.

Bike
    ZR750 Kawasaki
    So I guess fella,s with grubby finger nails on oil leaking old twins, that like to kill their own food,Don,t shave unless their due in court,only own three pairs of foot ware,an there all boots,Their most exspensive peice of clothing is a ten year old leather jacket followed by a Swandri,And who,s favorite smell is burnt gun powder,Probably don,t make the grade then.
    Thank god for that.

Bike
    Ducati 400ss
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackrat
    So I guess fella,s with grubby finger nails on oil leaking old twins, that like to kill their own food,Don,t shave unless their due in court,only own three pairs of foot ware,an there all boots,Their most exspensive peice of clothing is a ten year old leather jacket followed by a Swandri,And who,s favorite smell is burnt gun powder,Probably don,t make the grade then.
    Thank god for that.
    LMAO, thats good stuff dude!

Bike
    XJR1200, Honda CB1/400
    Good stuff, indeed, Jackrat. Very acute observations. You have a way with words: pungent, precise, appropriate.
    Now about your spelling and punctuation... Do I have a deal for you!
    For far less than you imagine you too can learn the secrets of the professionals. A special one-on-one intensive course which will reveal the hidden keys to literary success!
    Learn how to spell all the most common words in the English language!
    Amaze your friends with your new-found ability to differentiate between the comma and the apostrophe!
    This knowledge is priceless, but to you, Jackrat, as a special offer, it is available, once-only, at the unbelievable price of only $59.95 (GST incl).
    Don't delay! Call now!

Bike
    XJR1200, Honda CB1/400
    Sorry about that. Just polished off a bottle of Italian red.
    Disregard previous post.
    Normal transmission will be resumed as soon as possible.

Bike
    Manx TT by Sega
    PMPL - where the fuck did that come from?

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Quote Originally Posted by BestFun

A dab of kerosene on the hands, some oil on the hair, a nice healthy sweat smell under yer leathers - works wonders.... and all you need really ?

Shit, after spending all that money on cologne,nail polish and moisturiser, you mean all I had to do was lie under Jackrats bike in the hot sun with my leathers on????
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Yamahamaman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL
    Good stuff, indeed, Jackrat. Very acute observations. You have a way with words: pungent, precise, appropriate.
    Now about your spelling and punctuation... Do I have a deal for you!
    For far less than you imagine you too can learn the secrets of the professionals. A special one-on-one intensive course which will reveal the hidden keys to literary success!
    Learn how to spell all the most common words in the English language!
    Amaze your friends with your new-found ability to differentiate between the comma and the apostrophe!
    This knowledge is priceless, but to you, Jackrat, as a special offer, it is available, once-only, at the unbelievable price of only $59.95 (GST incl).
    Don't delay! Call now!
    But wait - there's more

Thread Information