Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Pillioning. Is it discussed enough?

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Back in the good ole days we used to have a crate of piss resting on one leg on the way home from the pub or heading to the beach, leaning the wrong way for corners or putting the hand not holding the beer over the riders eyes, moving back as we took off from intersections so it'd lift the front

You can have lots of fun on the pillon seat, of course we may have had the odd off road excursion but no crashes

Ya bastard!!! Just made me spit good grog all over the key board. In a galaxy far, far away, many, many years ago I had an XT 350 with a mate on the back, back to back, he was holding a crate of Newcastle Brown Ale on the back rack at 2am bathed in the eerie red glow of me tail light, in the snow. Riding through woods, over cobbles & trails. Full tit.

Poor bugger was trying to stay on the bike & keep the beer in the crate over the bumps. Lost a few.... My drunken, yooful behavior still crops up after an ale or two. He managed to stay on during a minging wheelie, too, but seems to have forgotten.

Epic memories!
    Manopausal.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    leaning the wrong way for corners
    I once had a silly tart sit bolt upright half way round a corner, on the back of an XL500, with full knobblies at about 12psi.

I had the knee down, elbows, shoulder, hip, all down, with both ends drifting on the knobs. Fuck knows how we stayed upright.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    2001 Red, White, Blue FireBlade
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    I once had a silly tart sit bolt upright half way round a corner, on the back of an XL500, with full knobblies at about 12psi.

I had the knee down, elbows, shoulder, hip, all down, with both ends drifting on the knobs. Fuck knows how we stayed upright.
    I hear ya! Some people haven't ever heard of physics.
    although...
    nothing beats the scream of terror from a girl when she realises she's about 2cm from the floor at "highway speed"

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by GravelRashKid View Post
    Did you ever get the nudge in your upper back meaning "come on, let's play!"?
    I also liked the "nudge" in the back from brake application

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    I also liked the "nudge" in the back from brake application
    Titties! Making real men leave their back protectors at home since ages ago.

Oh, I assume we bat for the same team.
    Manopausal.

Thread Information