Thread: CP36 disappearing

Bike
    El Bandito

CP36 disappearing

So we're slowly losing the carpark under the quad. Arrived this morning to find some fresh paint, marking out two small blocks which were designated bike parks, and a whooooole lot that were previously used but are now Tow Away. I'll grab some pics before I leave, but basically we've still got the small block next to the cage, and now the stepped down area on the other side of it. But all the walkway areas next to the cage are gone, as are the few spots down the back wall next to the gym sort of area. Nothing been done about the spots next to the stairs from the quad in the middle of the carpark, but all the areas around the other set of stairs are marked off.
    Bit of a pain really, as parking down there was getting cramped as it is. I thought behaviour had been relatively decent, nobody parking like total dicks, often.. Wonder why the crackdown suddenly?
    Get any consultation on the matter Pres?

Bike
    Too many to count
    we've had trouble before with older staff who don't seem to like motorbikes and/or young people...

Bike
    2011 ER-6N
    Yeah I bet university would be far more pleasant if there wasn't any students.

Bike
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R
    Yea I got a bit of a surprise when I tried to park there the other day too! I saw a lady walking around talking to a painter the other day and presumed they were just looking at painting over the old lines since they were a bit faded. It seems like they have nearly halved the available spaces under the quad. I haven't seen anyone park badly at all so far this semester and there was just the odd scooter parking in front of others last year but nothing major!

Thread Information