Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back on two wheels

Bike
    Buell XB12X Ulysses
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 98tls View Post
    Is it louder than my old Twin?http://youtu.be/oNBDkC-xoXs
    Hmm...last time I saw that bike it was sliding across Highway 22 with the rider beside it wishing he'd waited before putting the new cans on
    "Atomic batteries to power...turbines to speed..."
    - Page 14 of the Buell Owners Manual

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayy View Post
    Hmm...last time I saw that bike it was sliding across Highway 22 with the rider beside it wishing he'd waited before putting the new cans on
    Highway 22? Couldnt even tell you where it is let alone say ive slid down it.If you saw one this colour sliding down the road it may well have been TLDV8s,he sent me pics years back of his after an off,from memory it was wet and somewhere near a bridge but it was years ago so who knows,wasnt mine fella i live as far away from the Nth Isle as i possibly can.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    Buell XB12X Ulysses
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 98tls View Post
    Highway 22? Couldnt even tell you where it is let alone say ive slid down it.If you saw one this colour sliding down the road it may well have been TLDV8s,he sent me pics years back of his after an off,from memory it was wet and somewhere near a bridge but it was years ago so who knows,wasnt mine fella i live as far away from the Nth Isle as i possibly can.
    Oops, my bad. Here's TLDV8s post-crash-post: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...947#post725947

It was slippery, wet and after his off Sparky went to get his van, so TLDV8 and I stood in the rain for about an hour waiting for him, pointing out the slippery bit to other bikers. Then we headed back to the ride organisers for a BBQ. All in all a good day (for most of us) ;-)
    "Atomic batteries to power...turbines to speed..."
    - Page 14 of the Buell Owners Manual

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Holy shit, robs back on two wheels, lock up your daughters ladies and gentlemen and cower in fear, the ladykiller is back in town.

Bike
    VFR400, ZX9R, GSXR750, ZXR750, TRX850
    Quote Originally Posted by ital916 View Post
    Holy shit, robs back on two wheels, lock up your daughters ladies and gentlemen and cower in fear, the ladykiller is back in town.
    Lol and what about you mate? Riding about?

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingrob View Post
    Lol and what about you mate? Riding about?
    Yeah mate, just gave the gs1200ss a birthday (you should have seen the steering head bearing that was pulled out...yikes)and got a yummy exhaust put on (the stock unit is massive!), went for a ride out to raglan last night, great sunny road riding this morning. SH23 is in ridiculously good condition, the roads are amazing out there!

We should catch up, I wanna see your trx in the flesh.

Bike
    VFR400, ZX9R, GSXR750, ZXR750, TRX850
    Quote Originally Posted by ital916 View Post
    Yeah mate, just gave the gs1200ss a birthday (you should have seen the steering head bearing that was pulled out...yikes)and got a yummy exhaust put on (the stock unit is massive!), went for a ride out to raglan last night, great sunny road riding this morning. SH23 is in ridiculously good condition, the roads are amazing out there!

We should catch up, I wanna see your trx in the flesh.
    What we need is group ride with the SMC of old... Motorbyclist, PirateJafa, Slyer, Squiggles, Hanne and everybody else I can't think of right now!

Bike
    1986 Honda GB 400F
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingrob View Post
    What we need is group ride with the SMC of old... Motorbyclist, PirateJafa, Slyer, Squiggles, Hanne and everybody else I can't think of right now!
    Jafa is supposedly restoring his Widowmaker (RD) so once that's done I'm guessing we are going to celebrate with a Coro loop. Plus I'm the slowest rider to ever ride slow so I'm going to be TEC otherwise I'll piss everyone off!

Thread Information