Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Is it too easy to get a race licence?

Bike
    SV400
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    We've thought about having a separate account for the Commissioner but the problem is MNZ aren't likely to ever have any official presence on this site. Considering 98% of threads end up totally full of shit it's really not surprising.
    Watch it or I'll make you a Moderator again.

Give everyone with a race licence access to a private forum. Then you can "fine" anyone who makes posts that are:
    1/Off Topic
    2/Shit
    3/Offensive
    4/Not supportive or disagree with the "enforcers ideals"

We need more regulation until all freedoms are lost.Fines are the way to keep freedom and make the forums safe for all!

Bike
    F3 racebike, Ducatis
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Absolutely on the money Clive,As I discussed with you earlier in the week,I am in the process of putting a list of suggested penalties I want too see enforced,With the backing of the Stewards commissioner and the President,Mental trousers has the details to post up on here in a new sticky thread that I will be using to inform Kiwibiker visitors of any big decisions we have in the pipeline for them to discuss if they wish,I have been asked by the board not to comment on this site in the future,So this will be my last Kiwibiker post as a member.
    Finally, someone got Billy to shut up............

Seriosuly though, - posting on all subjects other than MNZ items , cant be missinterpreted or restricted. (Lots of people laid lives down in wars for free speech Billy.........).

Of course you'll be breaking your own rule if you reply to this ...... :-) ,

Bike
    GSA & WR
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I have been asked by the board not to comment on this site in the future,So this will be my last Kiwibiker post as a member.
    Dont worry mate we will still be able to hear ya screaming at the computer I'm only up in Auckland and can hear ya clear as day
    See you at the weekend buddy

Bike
    Various things
    . Considering 98% of threads end up totally full of shit it's really not surprising.
    I would've thought that'd suit MNZ down to the ground.

Bike
    Ninja 250 Prod, Suzuki SV650, Husky 250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by codgyoleracer View Post
    Finally, someone got Billy to shut up............

Seriosuly though, - posting on all subjects other than MNZ items , cant be missinterpreted or restricted. (Lots of people laid lives down in wars for free speech Billy.........).

Of course you'll be breaking your own rule if you reply to this ...... :-) ,

+1
    Screams Autocracy, not Democracy, (which is what is suggested by holding an AGM, and suggesting submissions can be made...) so Ironic.
    I trust your eyes are still allowed to do as they please, and haven't been also told what they can and can't do?
    Follow me on Twitter @KiwiGirlRacer

Thread Information