View Poll Results: Should we have some T-shirts made ?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • T-shirt ... good idea mate.

66 95.65%
  • What a lame idea wari you waynekerr

3 4.35%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: T-Shirt

Bike
    91 Yamaha FZR600
    im keen for a workshirt, and happy to pay up front, what cost are we looking at each? i take it you found some shirts of satisfactory construction?
    awesome guys,
    im stoked this is gonna get off the ground, thanks to Gixxer,kiwizrx and Postal for getting out there...
    Hasta la victoria siempre

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    When do we get to order the shirts? Are theyone type or is there a choice. I'd get a workshirt and a t-shirt if available. Someone needs to set up an order form. Do you want the money upfront? No problem just let me know, the guys did such an awesome job can't wait!.

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    Sent an email to Amex Custom Prints about getting the shirts printed and am waiting for a reply.

Bike
    2000 Suzuki TL1000R
    Ok, I have looked at the cost etc, and spoken to the printers, there is a 2 week turn around due to demand.

To cover the expense of the set-up and the cost of the shirts and printing and as this was started as a way of funding the site, here are the prices, so let me know if you think this is too much.

$50 work shirts and $30 for T's.

The work shirts are black only and the T's come in most colours, these prices may change depending on orders, and this price is with 3 prints per shirt, back, sleeve and front, so if we go for 1 or 2 prints per shirt this will bring the price down.

I like the pic on the back by itself, and I am keen on the sleeve as well.

Cheers

Gixxer
    for no one on this earth can you trust,
    not men, not women, not beasts,

*lifts sword*, this you can trust
    Conan the Barbarian

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA
    I'm in for a workshirt and a t-shirt. From my experience I would not think the price will drop much for two screens versus three. There may be a $10.00 drop for one versus three. The more "standard" the cheaper. If we can agree on a design for both shirt types and a minimum run the will come down. I agree the site should make some money out of this.:bigthumb:

Bike
    '94 Kawasaki ZR250 Balius
    I think if we're going for just 2 prints per shirt, it should be the back & sleeve, but I don't think 2 will be that much cheaper than 3, especially not in the setup/early run stages. As for tees, perhaps just the logo w/website on the back, & the kiwibiker logo small centered front. Pricewise, that sounds about right for a small run of custom printed shirts. Put me down for a work shirt, med/large, I'm not sure yet.

Thoughts/ideas on the logos?

Bike
    2000 Suzuki TL1000R
    I agree on the back pic and sleave logo for the work shirt and back pic no sleave and name on chest for the T's.

the print cost is only $3 per print, but it is the setup cost that is the killa.

Kiwizrx, can u help in that department, how much would it cost to get the film from u?

Cheers

Conan the Barbarian

Bike
    xs400 -
    What say we just get together , those interested and make some final decisions. Work out the final cost and then SpankMe or I can e-mail all the board members with the offer and how to pay and all that kinda shit..

The other thing to consider is the cost of postage etc,. and the work involved in doing it. For those who are outside of Auckland that is.

Is it still possible to get iron on stickers made? ... they might be a good option as well.

BTW, I'm pretty much free this week . Working on the weekend but could slip away for a while if we meet in the CBD. What suits?

wari
    THe hand's farster than the eye ... keepan eye onda feet .. .

Bike
    SW-125R(F4-TF125), ZXRD400, RD250LC
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Gixxer
    Kiwizrx, can u help in that department, how much would it cost to get the film from u?

Cheers
    I could try for a zero cost.
    Just confirm what you're needing.

Bike
    2000 Suzuki TL1000R
    ha Wari, anytime after 6 pm this week is fine with me. i work in the CBD.

kiwizrx,  looking at the getting a film made for the screens, the main pic maybe A4 size or so, www.kiwibiker.co.nz for the pocket, and the small sleeve logo. I have asked the girl at the print shop about this and she said to call them for the details on specs?

Cheers

Conan the Barbarian

Bike
    SW-125R(F4-TF125), ZXRD400, RD250LC
    Blog Entries
    Sounds good. Email me the specs (or give me the email address of the print shop) and the files and I'll courier the film back to ya (if ya give me a courier address )

Bike
    Manx TT by Sega
    They look great - but I think you should expand on the logo and have a statement as well.......the roadsign is a good idea - I would prefer a non-collared shirt as a collar isn't particularly comfortable under leathers......just a thought to consider....

Bike
    1997 GSXR-1100
    Hey im in for a work shirt & a tshirt...

Prob need fat bastard size..... (XL or XXL)

Let me know who I need to give some $$$ to

B.

Bike
    xs400 -
    Spankme, Gixxer and I met on Friday to talk over the details and correct me if I'm wrong you two, but this is what we decided.

Gixxer is going to get final costings for us.

Then we will send out an e-mail to Kiwibiker members with those details and give information on how to go about ordering. Most likely we will use paypal which SpankMe is familiar with and or cheque.

Hopefully the e-mail will go  out sometime soon.

wari
    THe hand's farster than the eye ... keepan eye onda feet .. .

Bike
    MV AGUSTA F4 STRADA

t shirt progress?

Any news on the shirt front? It would be great to have them by the ride on the 16th.

Thread Information