Page 11 of 652 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidecar Racing

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Get in fuckin line, I've been telling people to buy me that outfit since we rode it at Ruapuna!
    why don't you get a fucking job and use your own money to buy it?

Bike
    BSA A10
    EQC just sent me a cheque that would cover buying that outfit, I am so tempted, I mean really the cracks in the house don't need fixing that badly
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    93 kwacker zxr750
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Has he got access to his money again yet? Don't wanna be feeding him, only to find he's as broke as we are.

There's no fuckin homo's adding flare I guess.
    once the ozzy boys came over and raced at the steet racing boy oh boy that was the only time sidcars looked good

Bike
    r1 r/r sidecar, fxr 150
    There should be a good amount of sidecars racing at the Barry Sheene Transtasman meeting at Hampton Downs, with the Aussies we should have at least 18 on the grid, do you want to come up for it Fast Eddie, I am sure we can help the S.I guys in some way who want to come to this event.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy man View Post
    once the ozzy boys came over and raced at the steet racing boy oh boy that was the only time sidcars looked good
    maybe if you actually went more then forty miles from home you might actually know a bit about it.
    Wasn't a lot of years ago when there were nearly forty people on the Sidecar grid for the first round of the nationals at Timaru.

Bike
    Windle, MoBuilt, Fireblade, RS250, FZR4
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    yea, all too true, the BEARS fellas down here rent out a couple bikes seem to do ok and has got a few people buying their own.. so not impossible. But im not in much of a financial position to be buying and renting bikes and maintaining them haha.

why is sidecar racing so boring
    I dunno what sidecar racing you're watching buddy.. or what sidecar you've been on. Come have a go with me and see if its boring

Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    EQC just sent me a cheque that would cover buying that outfit, I am so tempted, I mean really the cracks in the house don't need fixing that badly
    chop chop bro. Beaker said so

cracks won't need fixing ever, just paint over em from time to time

Bike
    2011 yz450f
    sidecars are awsome i had so much fun on chris's rig at taupo we were going to buy one but my brother has now moved to aussie so that threw that plan out the window would love to do some more swinging tho so if anyone ever falls short sing out
    Blindspott are back as Blacklist check them out
    www.blacklistmusicnz.co.nz

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by racer40 View Post
    There should be a good amount of sidecars racing at the Barry Sheene Transtasman meeting at Hampton Downs, with the Aussies we should have at least 18 on the grid, do you want to come up for it Fast Eddie, I am sure we can help the S.I guys in some way who want to come to this event.
    Would love to, but doubt I would have the fund to go up there and back.. Struggling to try do National rounds up north as it is..

when is the Barry Sheene? would be awesome to be in a big field and race with yas up there

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    Would love to, but doubt I would have the fund to go up there and back.. Struggling to try do National rounds up north as it is..

when is the Barry Sheene? would be awesome to be in a big field and race with yas up there
    Labour weekend, I know a guy going up, he might tow your trailer
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Labour weekend, I know a guy going up, he might tow your trailer
    aww yea... would need to start planning now really. Labour weekends not that far away is it? October?

on a side note, need a fill in swinger for 15th sept king of levels rnd 3..

maybe ur not doin anything Kickaha

Bike
    BSA A10
    aww yea... would need to start planning now really. Labour weekends not that far away is it? October?

on a side note, need a fill in swinger for 15th sept king of levels rnd 3..

maybe ur not doin anything Kickaha
    2 meetings and you're already looking for a swinger, fuck you must be hard on them

Bike
    haha just a ringer for one race, phils off to auckland for a bit during that race meet

Bike
    93 kwacker zxr750
    yea, all too true, the BEARS fellas down here rent out a couple bikes seem to do ok and has got a few people buying their own.. so not impossible. But im not in much of a financial position to be buying and renting bikes and maintaining them haha.

I dunno what sidecar racing you're watching buddy.. or what sidecar you've been on. Come have a go with me and see if its boring

chop chop bro. Beaker said so

cracks won't need fixing ever, just paint over em from time to time
    racing was fun watching is boring but l dont mined the clasic ones cause you do get some close racing . when you get 3 or more fighting for first (thats a race)

Bike
    racing was fun watching is boring
    you should watch better races then.. youtube.

we struggling to get the sport restarted here but that doesnt mean its boring. watch som uk or german or ozzi etc footage racing has been bloody good this year, and last, and year before that.. and before that.. and so on,

might not have a great turnout at whatever track u rock up to at the moment, doesnt mean it wont get better plenty others out there, just need to get it going again.

and yea, i dont watch the solos down here except for buckets.. its so boring why is that? haha one or two fast bikes out front and then a bit of scattering in the mid pack

Bike
    93 kwacker zxr750

Thumbs up

you should watch better races then.. youtube.

we struggling to get the sport restarted here but that doesnt mean its boring. watch som uk or german or ozzi etc footage racing has been bloody good this year, and last, and year before that.. and before that.. and so on,

might not have a great turnout at whatever track u rock up to at the moment, doesnt mean it wont get better plenty others out there, just need to get it going again.

and yea, i dont watch the solos down here except for buckets.. its so boring why is that? haha one or two fast bikes out front and then a bit of scattering in the mid pack
    agree buckets rule

Thread Information