Page 131 of 652 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 9776

Thread: Sidecar Racing

Bike
    motocompo
    I have been negotiating with a plesant Aussie bloke regarding Paeroa.
    The BMW classic will be ridden by Terry Gay & passengered by Gregg Butler. They run a period 5 '72 CB750 powered front exit outfit in Aussie.
    Trace & I met them at the Island classic in 2010 & again both times we did Eastern Creek.
    Apparently bike street circuits are non existant in Aus, & this is their chance to give one a go.
    Looking forward to hanging out with them & watching the BM get another a good thrashing.
    This leaves Gordy in the position of needing to finish his outfit, which dosent seem to have much left to do.

Bike
    Windle, MoBuilt, Fireblade, RS250, FZR4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    yeah yeah, whatever

There's the weekends entertainment sorted

Darren reckoned him and Pirate were coming, Burt said he was as well, don't see that faggot Scrivys name on there either
    yip, pirates name shud pop up and Patι should be on the list too I hope.. and scrivy annd a few more I believe - chop chop fellas!

is everyone camping at track or motels? should do BBQ/drinks etc in the evening

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    don't see that faggot Scrivys name on there either
    Yeah, were coming. We are going to sit on the bank & drink piss & laugh at you trying to bite the gas tank in the esses.
    Its waaay more funer than racing.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Yeah, were coming. We are going to sit on the bank & drink piss & laugh at you trying to bite the gas tank in the esses.
    Its waaay more funer than racing.
    Haven't ever had a problem there, couple of close ones at the dipper, not as close as Kai though

Levels is the only track I've fallen off during a race (I wont mention a certain practice though)

Pig has fallen off at every track in the south, sometimes in less than a lap but then he does have Goober for a rider
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    3 ornaments
    This leaves Gordy in the position of needing to finish his outfit, which dosent seem to have much left to do.[/QUOTE]

If he did any work on it,he might finish it.

Bike
    a red heap
    The BMW classic will be ridden by Terry Gay & passengered by Gregg Butler. They run a period 5 '72 CB750 powered front exit outfit in Aussie.
    Trace & I met them at the Island classic in 2010 & again both times we did Eastern Creek.
    Apparently bike street circuits are non existant in Aus, & this is their chance to give one a go.
    Looking forward to hanging out with them & watching the BM get another a good thrashing.
    This leaves Gordy in the position of needing to finish his outfit, which dosent seem to have much left to do.
    Stink for me
    Somebody could always sponsor me a ride on their classic sidecar they want broken, save me having to finish mine.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    I'm in no hurry for Gordy to finish his outfit. Just means to I have more chance, in the race for the Windle.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Thats pretty cool....as you will be busy on the grass with Skrivy will Team Oz be in need of a pit crew....? Me and " the man from Pokeno with the Lathe" could be keen....
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Thats pretty cool....as you will be busy on the grass with Skrivy will Team Oz be in need of a pit crew....? Me and " the man from Pokeno with the Lathe" could be keen....
    Any kiwi hospitality that you guys want to offer would be much appreciated.
    I am finding myself spread a bit thin at some meetings, so if you & "lathe chum" would like to crew for them, I couldnt think of two people id be happier to entrust my machinery too.

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    Any kiwi hospitality that you guys want to offer would be much appreciated.
    I am finding myself spread a bit thin at some meetings, so if you & "lathe chum" would like to crew for them, I couldnt think of two people id be happier to entrust my machinery too.
    Anyone interested in being my pit crew/bitch? You don't have to be mechanically minded (cause I'm not and I wouldnt be able to tell if you were or weren't....) ... even if you just walked around with one of those spannerydohickyscrewwrenchfinggymebobs...

Actually, all I need is someone to bring me coffee...... oh, and to tell me to pull finger....
    (Kick need not apply....)
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by scrivy View Post
    Anyone interested in being my pit crew/bitch? You don't have to be mechanically minded (cause I'm not and I wouldnt be able to tell if you were or weren't....) ... even if you just walked around with one of those spannerydohickyscrewwrenchfinggymebobs...

Actually, all I need is someone to bring me coffee...... oh, and to tell me to pull finger....
    (Kick need not apply....)
    I'm only bringing Ella as pit crew.. but we can share her - the Agip bike shouldn't need anything done on the day after being treated by Nev.

Kick will be busy enough with the bmw..

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    Stink for me
    Somebody could always sponsor me a ride on their classic sidecar they want broken, save me having to finish mine.
    I believe someone did offer you some help to go South if you finished your rocketship.....
    You will have to wait another year to have fun on those SI tracks...... I'd be finishing it off ASAP. Those tracks will be fucked by earthquakes next year......

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    I'm only bringing Ella as pit crew.. but we can share her - the Agip bike shouldn't need anything done on the day after being treated by Nev.

Kick will be busy enough with the bmw..
    Does she know how to clean the fairings????? Does she have a wet T-shirt????

Bike
    I believe someone did offer you some help to go South if you finished your rocketship.....
    You will have to wait another year to have fun on those SI tracks...... I'd be finishing it off ASAP. Those tracks will be fucked by earthquakes next year......
    Bike tranz will help you get it south Gordy - my bike is heading south 26th dec after wangas ex kapiti
    and we can store it south for you.. and work on getting it back north for Paeroa/Nats.. chop chop!

and yes.. have a go on our tracks before quakes root em!

Does she know how to clean the fairings????? Does she have a wet T-shirt????
    yes she is a very good cleaner, and yes her t shirts mix well with water hopefully the weather is hot up north!!

not only can she clean, but she did a fair bit of the sanding and first coats on the agip bike aaand she can turn a spanner, she is currently reassembling an aprilia RS250 with me standing around eating pies and making stupid comments..
    Last edited by Fast Eddie; 28th November 2012 at 13:10. Reason: bleeding from behind

Bike
    Does she know how to clean the fairings?..
    but you could do that yourself.. you don't need any mechanical knowledge, only a flawless bikini body - which you have..

Thread Information