Page 441 of 652 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 9776

Thread: Sidecar Racing

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by scrivy View Post

Can we get a whole heap of them for the BS?? Would be hilarious to watch.
    So long as they shout coke as well as beer
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Kick or Drew, can you tell me what's in Aarons or Spikes engines??? Rods, cams, pistons -what else to make them so fucken quick?
    From the top. Cams, valve springs and retainers, valves, injectors, flowed head, slugs, rods, crank (if someone were to be doing it properly but you can get away with a standard one), clutch (the whole lot), selector barrel and shifter star, and oil pump and pickup. Then there's the ECU and loom.

That represents $70k ish on a superbike. I doubt there's a lot on the list that doesn't go into a top chair motor.

To sum up, get a/another mortgage on your house broseph.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez

You get hover on yours Drew????
    Yeah boooooiiiiiiiii. Depends what I'm trying to achieve as to how impressive it is though. Can keep it to about six inches off the ground when we're trying to go fast.

This all might change though, since the good Dr might have an appropriate spring for the rear shock.

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    You remember short chairs, right? Passenger actually matters on them.
    With a monocock tub short chair the fuel tank would be around the back wheel helping with traction, lessening the required passenger input on right handers. well that's how I would build it.

Yeah, I heard $70K Aussie......

Too much for dis kid....
    yeah, and theres 2 off them, identical. when one has a problem the other gets pulled and fixed too, regardless of whether its broken or not.

.... and oil pump.....
    god knows why, Cresent Suzuki used the standard oil and water pump on Hoppers 2011 bike, just used a stronger pressure relief valve, but that only made around 220bhp at the wheel.

Bike
    BSA A10
    That represents $70k ish on a superbike. I doubt there's a lot on the list that doesn't go into a top chair motor.

To sum up, get a/another mortgage on your house broseph.
    You could buy a 2010 motor off Yoshi Merica with 207hp for $12,500NZ, if you bought direct through them instead of the middleman in Oz apparently it was only $3600US
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Bike
    BSA A10
    This all might change though, since the good Dr might have an appropriate spring for the rear shock.
    How do you work out what spring rate you need, I've always thought the rear of our bike is too stiff, but the UK guys say to run it that way

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    You could buy a 2010 motor off Yoshi Merica with 207hp for $12,500NZ, if you bought direct through them instead of the middleman in Oz apparently it was only $3600US

or you could just Pay Guy Martin to build you one
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    How do you work out what spring rate you need, I've always thought the rear of our bike is too stiff, but the UK guys say to run it that way
    Same way as a solo, measure the sag. Helps to have a basic understanding of what each function of a shock does.

Standard on the shock we run is about 8-9kg, reckon we'll go 11 or 12 to gain the stability I want. But if that kills the pace we can launch at, I'll find a middle ground and get the compression stack stiffened up to all fuck in the middle.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    or you could just Pay Guy Martin to build you one
    Why are you still here?

Anyhoo. $70k would be paying retail or close to it. Mr Clee could get a better deal for you if you signed a waiver saying the motor was not going in competition with a Suzuki NZ backed bike while it was still current.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Why are you still here?

Anyhoo. $70k would be paying retail or close to it. Mr Clee could get a better deal for you if you signed a waiver saying the motor was not going in competition with a Suzuki NZ backed bike while it was still current.

Cause concrete walls and bitches like you cannot kill me
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Same way as a solo, measure the sag. Helps to have a basic understanding of what each function of a shock does.

Standard on the shock we run is about 8-9kg, reckon we'll go 11 or 12 to gain the stability I want. But if that kills the pace we can launch at, I'll find a middle ground and get the compression stack stiffened up to all fuck in the middle.

you'll crash it or blow the piece of shit real quickly anyway, so dont waste ya money on springs
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    you'll crash it or blow the piece of shit real quickly anyway, so dont waste ya money on springs
    Come swing on the piece of shit. Thousand bucks says I can get rid of you without being overly rough for it's own sake, before normal race distance is reached and without crashing.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Come swing on the piece of shit. Thousand bucks says I can get rid of you without being overly rough for it's own sake, before normal race distance is reached and without crashing.

fuked if I would go anywhere near anything you were pretending to be in control of, I have seen you try with 2 wheels and crash ya Brain CELL out and 3 now to help your ballance, which still has not happend
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    fuked if I would go anywhere near anything you were pretending to be in control of, I have seen you try with 2 wheels and crash ya Brain CELL out and 3 now to help your ballance, which still has not happend
    Really? Because one of us has had several trips to hospital after bike crashes, the other has been once after his brakes failed.

Guess you don't have the sack.

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    $3600US is only $4636NZ??
    Why $12,500??
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Thread Information