Page 539 of 652 FirstFirst ... 39439489529537538539540541549589639 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 9776

Thread: Sidecar Racing

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    My cousin had a girlfriend called Coral-Lee. He called her meadowlea though, because she spreads easy.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    My cousin had a girlfriend called Coral-Lee. He called her meadowlea though, because she spreads easy.

when are you intending on having this finished to do some testing
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    You might have to explain what that last word means.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    You might have to explain what that last word means.

it means, will Drew stay mentally stable enough or not
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    I think you're confused about which thread this is.

We will have it together before the Shorai, but won't have it tested. So not gonna risk that. So test soon, and race the circuit meetings of the Suzuki series. Make a phone call after that to find out if we can do the cemetery.

Bike
    As many as I can get away with

We will have it together before the Shorai, but won't have it tested. So not gonna risk that. So test soon, and race the circuit meetings of the Suzuki series. Make a phone call after that to find out if we can do the cemetery.
    That's a bit disturbing Drew....you're actually starting to make sense

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by swarfie View Post
    You should seek help, if I've started making sense Nev.

Bike
    BSA A10
    KOR Nov 22 will get you another one

Quote Originally Posted by swarfie View Post
    And sound somewhat responsible
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Normally Suzuki

May I suggest an earlier call than that, to let them know your intensions, it may work in your favour man, as I can bugger all people getting special start permission for wanganui, with all the inters coming, and the new push on osh and safety as such. Maybe even call Greg P first, to get his opinion. Hope it all works for ya's. I know aht not racing does to us head cases lol. YEP, Im fukin off now
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    BSA A10
    Well after a fucking shit start to the week when we thought we might not make HD things see to have turned around a bit, Van will be sorted by end of next week, sign writing being done tomorrow, bike should be back together with a few little improvements by the end of next week, it's starting to look a bit more positive

It hasn't gone so well for Goober though, after pulling to motor to fix a transmission problem they found a munted big end and crank so are on the hunt for another 05 R1 motor and have pretty much pulled the pin on doing it

It's not all bad though, they're still flying up to grace us with their presence so at least I'll have some pit bitches
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    It's not all bad though, they're still flying up to grace us with their presence so at least I'll have some pit bitches
    You're going to be the envy of the entire paddock with those pricks "helping" you.

Bike
    none at moment
    Well after a fucking shit start to the week when we thought we might not make HD things see to have turned around a bit, Van will be sorted by end of next week, sign writing being done tomorrow, bike should be back together with a few little improvements by the end of next week, it's starting to look a bit more positive

It hasn't gone so well for Goober though, after pulling to motor to fix a transmission problem they found a munted big end and crank so are on the hunt for another 05 R1 motor and have pretty much pulled the pin on doing it

Gee South Islanders seem to be hard on R1 motors, has Kai got his going yet?

Bike
    Exercycle

Tell them to go and see Glen Durie Engine reconditioners. There's a customer R1 engine which has dropped a valve sitting there which can be bought for parts.
    It's from a speedway Mini Sprint. I asked on Kai's behalf a while ago but also found one on trademe for him which he bought....

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Tell them to go and see Glen Durie Engine reconditioners. There's a customer R1 engine which has dropped a valve sitting there which can be bought for parts.
    It's from a speedway Mini Sprint. I asked on Kai's behalf a while ago but also found one on trademe for him which he bought....
    What year? their motor is 05, which is a different generation motor than the one Kai has

Bike
    a red heap
    What year? their motor is 05, which is a different generation motor than the one Kai has
    The year that goes.

Thread Information