Page 5 of 652 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidecar Racing

Bike
    Windle, MoBuilt, Fireblade, RS250, FZR4
    Good quick read, my passenger should be getting the tv episode soon - should be a good watch so get a copy too if you can.

http://www.talkingmotorbikes.co.nz/MoHaley.htm

Bike
    What number bike do you recon my one is Kickaha? End of the article it said he is up to bike number 61!

Would be cool to have em all on grid at once..

actually it just says frame of number 61.. could be its race number

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    What number bike do you recon my one is Kickaha?
    Spyda would have more of an idea about that than I would, there's another one he built similar same up North as well

There was also an outfit we called Battletruck which was a short bike with wishbone front end, first bike I went under the 1.50 mark on with an old GSX1100 engine in it made by another guy up North in the early eighties, it's sitting rusting away in someones back yard with a heap of bits stripped off it and just about only fit for scrap
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Spyda would have more of an idea about that than I would, there's another one he built similar same up North as well

There was also an outfit we called Battletruck which was a short bike with wishbone front end, first bike I went under the 1.50 mark on with an old GSX1100 engine in it made by another guy up North in the early eighties, it's sitting rusting away in someones back yard with a heap of bits stripped off it and just about only fit for scrap
    must spread more rep..

cool tho - I've heard of Battletruck from ya before hehe. 1.50s pretty quick eh! good ol' bike

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    There was also an outfit we called Battletruck which was a short bike with wishbone front end, first bike I went under the 1.50 mark on
    Was that when you bypassed the dipper........
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by scrivy View Post
    Was that when you bypassed the dipper........
    We actually had the fastest lap of the weekend 1.49 something, Phil qualified on pole when that bike still had the Kawasaki in it but failed to start, Brian and Denny rolled over 3-3 laps in and it was red flagged and restarted and Jonny B and Brett won it, they follwed us for 1/2 distance passed us and pulled a gap

Next year Johnny and Brett showed how much they were dicking around by knocking another 5 seconds off when dicing with Aarol Lovell
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Bike
    BSA A10

Bike
    all sorts
    Blog Entries
    So how are the plans going for the sidecars at the Nationals this year...I understand the South Island lads have got their game together how about the Northern Island dwellers?

Bike
    We are all go in the South Island. Also hoping to make it north for those rounds.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin G View Post
    how about the Northern Island dwellers?
    It is definitely looking more positive, minimum of 12 is the target to have them on the grid

I'm not sure any of us could be considered to have our game together

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin G View Post
    So how are the plans going for the sidecars at the Nationals this year...I understand the South Island lads have got their game together how about the Northern Island dwellers?
    Were coming south for two rounds this year. Im towing the pink bike & the 1300 down & flying back between rounds.
    As long as no plonker jumps in his mates pocket at MNZ & decides he's doing three rounds this year & expects it to happen, all should be well.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Were coming south for two rounds this year. Im towing the pink bike & the 1300 down & flying back between rounds.
    As long as no plonker jumps in his mates pocket at MNZ & decides he's doing three rounds this year & expects it to happen, all should be well.
    Aint nobody jumping in my pocket Steve,2 rounds in the South Island only,Ruapuna and Timaru provided enough entries are recieved by the closing date,I was informed in no uncertain manner whilst discussing another rulechange earlier on that we were not going to be changing a class for one wealthy competitor.........That must include sidecars in my view,The members have spoken and I have listened,So lets just go racing.

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Aint nobody jumping in my pocket Steve,2 rounds in the South Island only,Ruapuna and Timaru provided enough entries are recieved by the closing date,I was informed in no uncertain manner whilst discussing another rulechange earlier on that we were not going to be changing a class for one wealthy competitor.........That must include sidecars in my view,The members have spoken and I have listened,So lets just go racing.
    Well thank fuck for that,
    Wanna hug??
    (you were not the "mate" i was refering to though)

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Who do you know with a sidecar that Alan and I could test ride, for about two months?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Who do you know with a sidecar that Alan and I could test ride, for about two months?
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-470940893.htm

this one needs the cob webbs blown out.. tell him ur very interested in buying but need to ride first

or whatever happened to that short bike I looked at Kickaha.. the 4k one before I got the old Mo Haley.
    that might still be floating around

Kickaha also has one sitting in his shed that just needs a couple bolts done up and your away hehe

Thread Information