Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 9776

Thread: Sidecar Racing

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by scrivy View Post
    ....and your rig originally.......
    That was Homeboy!

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    how's your bike looking gordy? pics? is it ready to push the button and go on saturday
    Its still looks like the last photos I posted. I have a BMW to put back together before Friday, I just wanted to clean one thing and it all got abit OCD, dont tell Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    He's riding the Beemer in classics.
    Fuck, too late.

Bike
    suzuki
    is your weather up there better than Dunedins? hope so.
    not looking flash at all
    http://www.metservice.com/national/m...forecast-7-day

Bike
    Windle, MoBuilt, Fireblade, RS250, FZR4
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    I have a BMW to put back together before Friday, I just wanted to clean one thing and it all got abit OCD, dont tell Bob...

Fuck, too late.
    haha! good shit, should be nice and shiny then! fuck yea can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    ah well, i packed the wets haha.

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    ah well, i packed the wets haha.
    By wets, you mean gumboots and umbrellas??
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    I must think too abstractly. I made the leap that he had condoms. Wets=raincoat=condoms.

Since when it rains, you're better off to drag the missus into the back of the van and have some fun, rather than getting dirty hands changing wheels that takes all fuckin day and you'll miss the race anyway.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I must think too abstractly. I made the leap that he had condoms. Wets=raincoat=condoms.

Since when it rains, you're better off to drag the missus into the back of the van and have some fun, rather than getting dirty hands changing wheels that takes all fuckin day and you'll miss the race anyway.

I like the way you think Drew........

I mean, why spend all your time working on your sidecar sweating, getting dirty hands, crap in your mouth, sore knees, sore neck, and feeling spent...... er... hang on a minute..... sounds like being in the sack anyway.... as you were....

Bike
    rather than getting dirty hands changing wheels that takes all fuckin day and you'll miss the race anyway.
    lol.. takes us about 10 mins to change the wheels

nah not packing any of that.. no space.

getting dirty hands, crap in your mouth, sore knees, sore neck, and feeling spent....
    why are you the one doing the work though?

Bike
    Bastard!!!

Don't ask me for any spares......

'Cause I ain't got me no pit bitches...... well, Bob doesn't count - 'cause he'll be doing Traceys.....

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
    Bastard!!!

Don't ask me for any spares......

'Cause I ain't got me no pit bitches...... well, Bob doesn't count - 'cause he'll be doing Traceys.....
    That outfit we rode, it took at least half an hour to get the rear wheel in and out, then two hours to swap the hub. The front...took the rest of the day.

Bike
    Exercycle

Mo was always good at little things like being able to change wheels easily....

It looks like you'll be following in the tradition of stylish rain wear on that chair...I remember Vince and Dave wearing black rubish bags...
    Don't forget to visit an op shop before you leave - secondhand 3 piece suits worn with a nice hat were the team uniform.

Bike
    SPEED TRIPLE
    Vans

"drag the missus into the back of the van and have some fun"
    "sweating, getting dirty hands, crap in your mouth, sore knees, sore neck, and feeling spent"

I think it best, some terms be set, so all parties are clear.

For any parties requiring the usage of our van, please ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury and/or damage self or said van.
    The following terms include, but are not limited to;

Climbing and/or hanging from the interior fixtures and fittings of the van is DANGEROUS all safety precautions must be followed.

No pets, to be allowed on or near the van during activities.

Undergoing sexual intercourse with fat girls, is dangerous. You should only try this if you are an expert in the field, or if you are desperate to bust "a Fun Ball."

Fun Balls may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. They contain a liquid core, which, if exposed, touched, and/or licked/flicked they are prone to rupture. *

If Fun Balls begin to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover hair.*

Discontinue use of Fun Balls if any itching occurs

Caution: Experimenting with armpit sex as it may result in rashes or serious chaffing.

If you attempt the Dirty Sanchez, the shit may burn her lip. Use extreme caution. *

In the event that a blower stops working; The blower has a reset button, try flicking this. If the blower does not restart exit the van immediately.

*If van is left in a dirty condition then the person/s partaking in these activities will incur a cleaning surcharge
    No body move... I dropped my brain

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post
    Vans

"drag the missus into the back of the van and have some fun"
    "sweating, getting dirty hands, crap in your mouth, sore knees, sore neck, and feeling spent"

I think it best, some terms be set, so all parties are clear.

For any parties requiring the usage of our van, please ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury and/or damage self or said van.
    The following terms include, but are not limited to;

Climbing and/or hanging from the interior fixtures and fittings of the van is DANGEROUS all safety precautions must be followed.

No pets, to be allowed on or near the van during activities.

Undergoing sexual intercourse with fat girls, is dangerous. You should only try this if you are an expert in the field, or if you are desperate to bust "a Fun Ball."

Fun Balls may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. They contain a liquid core, which, if exposed, touched, and/or licked/flicked they are prone to rupture. *

If Fun Balls begin to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover hair.*

Discontinue use of Fun Balls if any itching occurs

Caution: Experimenting with armpit sex as it may result in rashes or serious chaffing.

If you attempt the Dirty Sanchez, the shit may burn her lip. Use extreme caution. *

In the event that a blower stops working; The blower has a reset button, try flicking this. If the blower does not restart exit the van immediately.

*If van is left in a dirty condition then the person/s partaking in these activities will incur a cleaning surcharge
    bahahahahahahaha, I wanna sleep in that van for sure! we prob need 2 vans, one for me n mrs and one for the swinger cause er.. he doesn't know how to work a video camera so no point having him around in our van.

working on sleeping bags at the moment.. my parents were gonna bring some from tga but now it looks like they are only gonna come watch for one day not all 3 so that won't work. might be able to take some as carry on luggage from here? not sure if they are too bulky

Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Mo was always good at little things like being able to change wheels easily....

It looks like you'll be following in the tradition of stylish rain wear on that chair...I remember Vince and Dave wearing black rubish bags...
    Don't forget to visit an op shop before you leave - secondhand 3 piece suits worn with a nice hat were the team uniform.
    haha really? shit bit tight on funds to even visit an op shop.. next time will have to remeber it. I never get the chance to wear a suit

That outfit we rode, it took at least half an hour to get the rear wheel in and out, then two hours to swap the hub. The front...took the rest of the day.
    guts! nah ours is sweet

haha i meant in the bedroom but err..

Bike
    motocompo
    If Traceys is up on stands with no wheels (default pit position for dodgy weather) it can be ready to ride, on slicks or wets in under three minutes!!! two & a half of that is the front wheel.

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post

Its still looks like the last photos I posted. I have a BMW to put back together before Friday
    What have you done!! Just put it all back together with loctite FFS.

Bike
    If Traceys is up on stands with no wheels (default pit position for dodgy weather)
    good thinking. we need to make some stands, the long windle down here has some cool ones, easy up and down in like 1 second

loctite FFS.
    yea i got me some of that for the agip bike..

Thread Information