Hey there dudes and dudettes, well its been just over 3 years since I got home, and have now been adopted by a club....called the Sillybuggers..its a rally club, no politics or bollocks. Fantastic group of folk.....Made s shedload of biker mates from all over......In the first year back I went to Denmark and Sweden and did both respective countries rallies, awesome amount of fun......then Belgium and France last year....rally in Belgium was awesome.......I toured round Southern Ireland in June for my irthday, beautiful place and cranking bike festiveal whilst there, shitloads of fun......and in a few weeks, I am going back to Belgium to a place called Belaar same folk that did the rally in Belgium before, but their autumn one. Am travelling witha bunch called the Dinosaurs.....adopted by them too.........Tex will then have a breather, and get his forks sorted and a wicked service by my Mums Gardener !!, and next year, a group of us are flying over to a rally in Faro..(Portugal), takes a while to ride, so we are flying, which a lot fo bikers do.......20,000 plus get to that, so been busy busy busy..........There was a beer festival in Worcester htis weekend, but couldnt go because of the cancellation for the olympics......gutted because as I pass it cycling into work its rammed to the hilt, so will go that next year...........saving upto go to Rio for the 2016 Olympics...........was so inspired bymy countries olympics that have started Archery.....so making new friends there........LIFE IN THE UK IS FUN......but still miss you guys and NZ.....so every hopeful of that huge lottery win so that I can live in both places......

HOPE THIS FINDS YOU WONDERFUL FOLK WHO HAVE GLIDED THROUGH MY LIFE.....WELL AND IN FAB SPIRITS AND ENJOYING LIFE.......Ciao for now......Massive hugs and kisses, to all of you