Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 1,051 to 1,053 of 1053

Thread: Waikato ADV rides!

Bike
    KTM 950ADV,DR750,APRILIA TUONO ,YZ290F
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Horney1 View Post
    I'm still here and still just as keen. I just broke the KTM a couple of years ago (wasn't a get off!) and haven't gotten around to stripping it right down for complete rebuild and forking out for a new clutch basket. Got a GSX1100 to get around on in early 2015 but looking to sell it now and sort the 990, might even get a smaller road /enduro bike but hard to think about parting with the KTM. At least with all the alloy in it it won't rust!! Also been very tied up helping partner look after her elderly father after stroke etc... now that's full time hard yakka!

I haven't seen Dino in much too long, think he's been busy teaching the young fella some bush skills.

See you guys out there sometime one day!

Cheers

C
    Sadly I let mine go, it was a lot of fun for 4 or so years, Run a KLR most of the time now as just as comfy on the road and quite a bit lighter for Sand work etc, I modded it a bit and think its every bit as fast on the gravel through I have to give it death

Bike
    KTM 990 Adventure '06
    Quote Originally Posted by 10bikekid View Post
    Sadly I let mine go, it was a lot of fun for 4 or so years, Run a KLR most of the time now as just as comfy on the road and quite a bit lighter for Sand work etc, I modded it a bit and think its every bit as fast on the gravel through I have to give it death
    Yep light is good. Years back, I had a 600 and my mate a 650. They both got along well. Same problem though: get a bike to go further, go further and further, find should have brought an even lighter one. Then end up with a trials bike.

Bike
    Very Modded DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by MXNUT View Post
    Yep not too many people left in the Kato with bikes who are keen for a ride nowdays.
    I've been out most weekends recently to a greater or lesser degree but don't hang out on here much anymore. Still got the DR.

Deano is about to move to the Naki.
    www.AdventureRidingNZ.co.nz NZ's dedicated Adventure Riding Community
    Forums, free GPS track downloads and much more. Now over 5700 members, are you one of them?

Thread Information